PDA

View Full Version : Joe Scarborogh hammers Guilianni

Chiznaddy
09-03-2008, 11:53 AM
I must say, I was never a big fan of Mornin' Joe on MSNBC, but he is getting seriously fiesty now on TV. Awhile back, he mentioned that his son is a big Ron Paul supporter. Lately, he has been un-pundintlike in calling people out for ridiculous talking points.

I rather like it and think Joe might be at the end of his rope listening to the BS from the "left" and "right".

Here's him slamming Guilianni today: Joe Slams Rudy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0_IpcqGuBo)

Maybe Joe will come around to the revolution?

0zzy
09-03-2008, 03:13 PM
I must say, I was never a big fan of Mornin' Joe on MSNBC, but he is getting seriously fiesty now on TV. Awhile back, he mentioned that his son is a big Ron Paul supporter. Lately, he has been un-pundintlike in calling people out for ridiculous talking points.

I rather like it and think Joe might be at the end of his rope listening to the BS from the "left" and "right".

Here's him slamming Guilianni today: Joe Slams Rudy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0_IpcqGuBo)

Maybe Joe will come around to the revolution?

His son already has :).

Kludge
09-03-2008, 03:15 PM
I watch Morning Joe when I realize what time it is ;)

He was plugging RFR this morning and devoted 2 or 3 minutes to it. Jesse Ventura was even given a mini-interview.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-03-2008, 06:30 PM

This is how he started out. He would always point out wasteful spending and other general problems, then the invasion started and he became all about Bush. That's what I remember from back when I watched MSNBC a bit on and off.

I don't pay much attention to TV news at all lately, but nice to hear he might be returning to something similar to what he started off with.

[snip]

RSLudlum
09-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Wasn't Scarborough a Repub representative from Florida before he got the MSNBC gig?

Kludge
09-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Wasn't Scarborough a Repub representative from Florida before he got the MSNBC gig?

IIRC, yes. I remember him speaking yesterday morning about how Ron sat in the back of Congress eating his meatloaf.... Whether or not it was true, idunno.

ryanmkeisling
09-04-2008, 04:15 AM
Remember all of these guys have ratings. The liberty movement is becoming more and more an influencing factor. We will see many of them change their tune in the future, some already are begining to (Beck?) Maybe we will even soon see a fresh face to represent the liberty faction? A smart network that wants to stay in business is certainly pondering this? Agenda and influence...

inibo
09-04-2008, 05:10 AM
Remember all of these guys have ratings. The liberty movement is becoming more and more an influencing factor. We will see many of them change their tune in the future, some already are begining to (Beck?) Maybe we will even soon see a fresh face to represent the liberty faction? A smart network that wants to stay in business is certainly pondering this? Agenda and influence...

If they want to start shilling for liberty it's OK by me.