PDA

View Full Version : ABC News quotes Iowa delegate.

spacehabitats
09-03-2008, 11:02 AM
In their article,
Paul Offers No GOP Support at Minn. Rally (http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Conventions/Story?id=5709014&page=2)

Indeed, David Fischer, a Paul supporter and alternate from Iowa's delegation at the RNC, who was waiting in line for entrance to the Target Center arena, said McCain has not convinced him.
"John McCain has the opportunity to win my support," Fischer said, "but he doesn't have it yet."
Fischer says he doesn't necessarily wear his Paul allegiance on his sleeve within the delegation but believes most "think it's OK to have a certain amount of people to hold the candidate's feet to the fire."
I think Dave played it right in portraying the Ron Paul Republicans as being "in play".

That is where political leverage works best.

Even as we work to revive the GOP they need to know that we are not just another group slaving away on the Republican plantation.;)

Conza88
09-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I want to hear how it goes down on the floor. They going to number it off?! Count them out, mther fkers!

rajibo
09-03-2008, 05:52 PM
In their article,
Paul Offers No GOP Support at Minn. Rally (http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Conventions/Story?id=5709014&page=2)

I think Dave played it right in portraying the Ron Paul Republicans as being "in play".

That is where political leverage works best.

Even as we work to revive the GOP they need to know that we are not just another group slaving away on the Republican plantation.;)

When McCain selected Palin, I actually gave pause and for a moment pondered where my vote would go. Then I smacked myself across the face and shook my head really hard from side to side which brought me to my senses, but, you know.....

orafi
09-03-2008, 06:05 PM
When McCain selected Palin, I actually gave pause and for a moment pondered where my vote would go. Then I smacked myself across the face and shook my head really hard from side to side which brought me to my senses, but, you know.....

I got a boner, but still kept to my senses.

Conza88
09-03-2008, 06:20 PM
I got a boner, but still kept to my senses.

errrr, honest? :confused:

Hahaha ;)