PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Editor and Contributions

Politicallore
09-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Hello all,

This is Alex from politicallore.com, we are really trying to ramp up the site for the coming up election. And I personally really need help. I need a one or two articles a day proofread. I cannot pay for this position, but if you would like I can link to a site of your choosing. As the site grows, hopefully this can become a paid position.

Really just looking for somebody who is great with grammar, or an english major... something of that sort.

Also, the site could really use help in the form of contributions this month, as I am having a very hard time paying our writers... Normally we advertise too, but this has been put on hold till finances clear up. I personally invest much of my own money into the site, but can no longer do this like I used to because of personal circumstances.

http://www.politicallore.com/contributions

The server alone costs $200 a month. If any of you have businesses the site would be a great place to advertise! Let me know if you are interested.

If you support our goal of providing a reputable "Source For Liberty News" please help us out! We are also looking for writers that will work for free.

Thanks guys,
Alexander Nobles

SnappleLlama
09-03-2008, 09:23 AM
I can edit your posts. I'm obsessed with grammar and spelling! :D

Politicallore
09-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Great! Thanks!!! I am sending you a pm now!

SnappleLlama
09-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Great! Thanks!!! I am sending you a pm now!

Awesome! :)

BuddyRey
09-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Are there any subjects in particular that you'd like covered in future articles, or is it a freeform "author's choice" kind of site?

Politicallore
09-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Author's choice really... Just has to be News worthy so it can get in google news (not a complete editorial)