PDA

View Full Version : My Frivolous Comment

hotbrownsauce
09-03-2008, 02:26 AM
I just wanted to spam up the boards to mention I'm glad all the attention this Rally has got. From news papers to 'cable news' to cspan-2 covering the whole event Tuesday.

And why not take this moment to say thanks to every Ron Paul supporter because you know each and every one of us donated, campaigned, became delegates, spread the word, youtubed, set up grass roots organizations (in the hundreds! and still flowing!) and maybe we did all of them plus some!
Give yourselves a hand... we have come up with some real innovative actions/grassroots activities that mark my words, will be used in future campaigns by all politicians. We have set the standards and we are constantly trying to raise the bar. We are vigilant, resourceful dedicated, informed, and smart.
I think this Campaign for Liberty has strong potential and we don't know exactly what to expect. Nothing like this has been done before.... EVER! WE ARE CHANGE! WE ARE THE FUTURE! WE ARE THE CAMPAIGN FOR LIBERTY!

raiha
09-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Vive la revolution!!

hillertexas
09-03-2008, 11:19 AM
:)

angelatc
09-03-2008, 11:45 AM
I am happy that it just didn't end after the campaign. I remember. in December / January, being very afraid that these forums would be dead by now.

I do miss the "in person activism" events though. I didn't like the door to door and the phone stuff, but I got to help staff a campaign HQ and that was freaking amazing. I met so many wonderful people there....I cried the whole time when we were tearing the signs off the wall and sending the few leftovers we had off to the next state.

I'm not cut out for this politics stuff. But it could be worse! Shoot, the Huckabee folks got to watch their favorite politician turn into a Fox News commentator. That has to suck, at least if they remember crabbing about Fox's treatment of him during the primaries, that is.

TruthisTreason
09-03-2008, 11:59 AM
The convention ROCKED!

CasualApathy
09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Yea, I am supercharged with pure liberty!

ShowMeLiberty
09-03-2008, 12:14 PM
I just wanted to spam up the boards to mention I'm glad all the attention this Rally has got. From news papers to 'cable news' to cspan-2 covering the whole event Tuesday.

And why not take this moment to say thanks to every Ron Paul supporter because you know each and every one of us donated, campaigned, became delegates, spread the word, youtubed, set up grass roots organizations (in the hundreds! and still flowing!) and maybe we did all of them plus some!
Give yourselves a hand... we have come up with some real innovative actions/grassroots activities that mark my words, will be used in future campaigns by all politicians. We have set the standards and we are constantly trying to raise the bar. We are vigilant, resourceful dedicated, informed, and smart.
I think this Campaign for Liberty has strong potential and we don't know exactly what to expect. Nothing like this has been done before.... EVER! WE ARE CHANGE! WE ARE THE FUTURE! WE ARE THE CAMPAIGN FOR LIBERTY!

:o That made me verklempt. Thanks to everybody here and offline who heard the call of freedom and passed it on.

georgiaboy
09-03-2008, 12:22 PM
This reminds me of the segment during the R4R last night when the guy (Matt?) stood at the podium and listed off all the amazing things accomplished by the grassroots over the past year+. Would love to have that list posted here. Is it already showing up somewhere?

Congratulations to all and thanks!