PDA

View Full Version : Who Are The Most Open Minded? Democrats or Republicans?

VoteForRonPaul
09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey, thought this might be an interesting subject.

I looked at it from the view of non born American like myself. Of course with all respect to independents and other parties followers. Personally I witnessed that Democrats are the most open minded people I have ever met in America, they were willing to listen and discuss. And I noticed that alot of them are curious about the views of the other side. Plus they were very welcoming too. I myself was introduced to Ron Paul through a Democrat (mother in law), I was totally turned off from listening to any republican candidate until she encouraged me to watch what Ron Paul is going to say on meet the press. Once I watched it I knew immediately that Ron Paul is the one.

While Democrats are open minded and willing to listen and discuss I found that the majority of Republicans I met if not all of them are closed minded(turned off by default) even more than the most radical Muslims I have ever met into my life, because at least those radicals were willing to engage in a discussion and debate the issues even if it will end up to nothing.

It seemed to me that Republicans are just a group of Evangelists who care about nothing but abortion and terrorism. Simply they were the group of people who want to live the American dream or the easy life.

Who do you guys think the most open minded people in America? Democrats or Republicans?
Obviously you know my answer :)

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM
The Difference between Democrats and Republicans
http://differencebetweendemocratsandrepublicans.com/

An accurate, quick and easy read.<IMHO> ;)

FrankRep
09-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Other wins!

Grimnir Wotansvolk
09-02-2008, 11:12 PM
I hate to say it, but, democrats. We sometimes forget that Ron Paul is probably the last of his kind in regards to those who haven't broken all ties to the GOP.

For example, you're guaranteed to make a lot more headway discussing the war on drugs with democrats than you will with republicans. It's when progressivism bleeds over into the economic structure that we have a problem.