PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Sarah Evans?

V4Vendetta
09-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Whatever happened to Sarah Evans?
I never saw her sing.

jkr
09-02-2008, 08:40 PM
saw some online...not bad at all

Imperial
09-02-2008, 08:40 PM
I am sure the videos just cut it off. I bet she performed though.

jonathans
09-02-2008, 08:44 PM
they had it here http://www.mogulus.com/republicmedia
But now they are doing backstage interviews,
they keep cutting back to studio

dawnbt
09-02-2008, 08:48 PM
they had it here http://www.mogulus.com/republicmedia
But now they are doing backstage interviews,
they keep cutting back to studio

I know the girl talking now!!

Sally08
09-02-2008, 08:48 PM
I heard one comment about, "We're not allowed to tape her".

Although I'm sure any entertainer would love that kind of wide distribution, I suspect the recording company wouldn't.

Effectively, it would be an uncontrolled release of a live performance, with everyone getting free bootleg copies from YouTube.

See if an official version of tonight's performance is released for sale shortly:D

Jamsie 567
09-03-2008, 11:32 AM
It kinda sucked because after Ron Paul left the rally almost everyone cleared out so she perofrmed for an almost empty arena. I am working on posting my pics it was amazing.

New York For Paul
09-03-2008, 11:34 AM
She has some good songs.

RedLightning
09-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Dissapointning they put her in last, but I guess thats all they could do if they couldn't tape her.

Jamsie 567
09-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Dissapointning they put her in last, but I guess thats all they could do if they couldn't tape her.

No way Aimee Allen was absolutly phenominal. She came to the after party where Jimmy Vaughaun and Marc Scibilia were playing. She went on stage and did a song with Jimmy it was freaking sick!

Ron Paul also made a surprise appearance and watched the duo perform live.

afmatt
09-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Sarah who?
There were less than 2,000 left to see her perform. I think that more people would have stayed for another Amiee Allen set than stayed for her to be honest with you, it was kinda sad. She did put on a good show though.

muh_roads
09-03-2008, 02:00 PM
I was one of those many who left. I was so glad she was AFTER Paul as I was getting tired and I just don't give a crap about country.

EDIT: Also at the Ron Paul Nation Celebration people were falling asleep on the grass in the distance when Rockie Lynn was playing...or chatting somewhere else away from the noise. Just passing the time till the main event. Country blows.

rajibo
09-03-2008, 04:20 PM
I was one of those many who left. I was so glad she was AFTER Paul as I was getting tired and I just don't give a crap about country.

EDIT: Also at the Ron Paul Nation Celebration people were falling asleep on the grass in the distance when Rockie Lynn was playing...or chatting somewhere else away from the noise. Just passing the time till the main event. Country blows.

And it can't be easy following The Beatles.

bluto20
09-03-2008, 11:47 PM
the RNC played a song or 2 of hers when i was flipping channels last night. i don't know if she was on stage as they were just showing the retards dancing in their seats to it.