PDA

View Full Version : So, whats our next major event?

thehighwaymanq
09-02-2008, 06:33 PM
After the R4R, whats the next major event we have coming up?

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-02-2008, 06:38 PM

The Revolution.

MsDoodahs
09-02-2008, 06:42 PM
The Revolution.

:D

LibertyEagle
09-02-2008, 06:44 PM

Getting up off our asses and getting involved in taking your local and state government back. Other than the training involved at this one, attending rallies does NOTHING to accomplish taking back our country.

Andrew Ryan
09-02-2008, 06:45 PM
getting up off our asses and getting involved in taking your local and state government back.
+1776

mport1
09-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Getting up off our asses and getting involved in taking your local and state government back. Other than the training involved at this one, attending rallies does NOTHING to accomplish taking back our country.

+1

AdamT
09-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Liberty Straw Poll (http://www.libertystrawpoll.com) on Sept. 17th.

RonPaulVolunteer
09-02-2008, 08:51 PM

You lending The Revolution: A Manifesto to your neighbors and workmates and then inviting them over for dinner.

thehighwaymanq
09-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Alright sounds good.

Question- Is there any way we can volunteer to work for the C4L?

thehighwaymanq
09-02-2008, 09:32 PM
alright sounds good.

Question- is there any way we can volunteer to work for the c4l?

bump!

nullvalu
09-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Getting up off our asses and getting involved in taking your local and state government back.

I agree with you here. I hope noone here is looking for direction from above. This movement will only be as affective as us. You as the individual. Me as the individual. We must take it upon ourselves to figure out what our directions will be, set our mind to it, and do it.

As for myself, I'm taking the path of becoming a Precinct Committeeman and will work to influence decisions locally. Read The Most Powerful Office In The World Is NOT The President of the United States! (http://www.eagleforum.org/misc/brochures/precinct-committman.shtml)

Be active in your community, it doesn't even have to be a political office. It could be Boy Scouts, Little League, whatever.. Just.....Get out there...meet people and share your views.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-02-2008, 09:56 PM
nt

BeFranklin
09-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

These Rallies are FUN.

Rallies like this, will make politics an All American Sport again, rather than it being a "privilege" for those who "deserve" or are "important" or have the "right" last name.

My city government is fine. My county government, I have very little complain about. My state government, I have very little to complain about also.

Should we take them back? They are already ours, because the elections are not corrupted and the people we elect actually do what the people who voted them in want.

Our federal government? They don't listen to anyone but the kingmakers and I think we all have a very good indication that the elections are corrupted badly.

I say more Rallies!! Make this a fun thing. Make this a "cool" thing to do.
Educate people at them! Lack of education is the root of the problem we have in our country and the government and the media solely hold the blame. Feel free to go ask 10 people what form of government we have and I bet you will get 9 or 10 answering "a democracy". This is where we defeat the media and the establishment. EDUCATION. Make it fun so people come... and come back!
HAVE MORE RALLIES! I'll donate and volunteer until I bleed. Then I'll donate and volunteer some more.

If you think your state and local governments aren't corrupt, you haven't been looking very hard.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
09-02-2008, 10:23 PM
nt