PDA

View Full Version : Rule #6 has been tweaked

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 09:52 AM
In order to clarify its meaning, rule 6 has been ammended. These rules have been created to establish in the spirit of American Transcendentalism a modern American Movement to, once again, reestablish the American soul, to consecrate the Founding Fathers, The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, to establish Civil-Purpose over traditional legal precedence and to improve our lives as Americans by altering, tweaking, clarifying and ammending the Consitution as little as possible in the process.

Rule #1. Never have too many rules.

Rule #2. Hate is un-American.

Rule #3. Never blame the people.

Rule #4. Never use the political spectrum as a playing field to bicker about politics.

Rule #5. Never give an interview with the media that isn't spontaneous, unedited and unrehearsed.

Rule #6. As Protestants hold the singular Civil-Purpose of the Holy Word in the bible over the legal precedent rituals established by the authority of the Pope and the Vatican, the singular Civil-Purpose in the Constitution should likewise supercede the traditional legal precedents established by the authority of tyranny.

Rule #7. As law abiding American citizens, we should prefer imprisonment, torture, death and the frangrance of an outhouse to the tyranny in a courtroom.

Rule #8. As a winning political campaign is a victory for tyranny, establishing a bipartisan American Movement is a victory for the people.

Rule #9. False American Movements are Administrations which fail to implement fresh measures while they dig up obsolete legal precedents from the past to implement.

Rule #10. The debt of the people should not be burdened with any legal counterfeit created by any foreign or domestic tyranny.

Rule #11. As legal lobbying on the Federal level benefits the rule of tyranny, the civil invention rewarded on the local level benefits the rule of the people.

Rule #12. There are 3 kinds of people: those with feeble minds who persecute people, those with immature minds who laugh about persecution, and those with the kinds of sober minds that get persecuted. To be an American is always to be the latter.

Rule #13. As our Founding Fathers established themselves on the foundation of a great history, tyranny establishes itself as its own foundation.

Rule #14. Taxes are created with the intentions of benefitting some while cheating others.

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 09:53 AM
"NEWS FLASH, Film at 11". :rolleyes:

ThePieSwindler
09-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Okay?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 10:04 AM
"NEWS FLASH, Film at 11". :rolleyes:

Go ahead and continue posting your divisive jargon of complexity. In the meantime, I'm going to polish up 14 things in an effort to be bipartisan.

Oh. Rule #13 should read as follows:

Rule #13. As our Founding Fathers established themselves on the foundation of a great history, modern tyranny establishes itself on its own greatness.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Okay?

Rule #9 should read as follows.

Rule #9. False American Movements are Administrations which fail to implement fresh measures while they dig up obsolete legal precedents from the past to implement.

Is there anything to this rule that is unclear? True American Movements are Transcendentalism in nature in that they narrow the American focus to a bipartisan consecration of the Founding Fathers, The Declaration of Independence and The U.S. Constitution. This isn't the same as a totalitarian movement. The idea is to reestablish Civil-Purpose with the expectation that the American system will once again erode back towards tyranny. That is the American political spectrum when compared to the European one established by Aristotle's golden mean. We vary back and forth between the reestablishment of Civil-Purpose to that of being ruled by the legal precedence of tyranny. Legal precedence are just cruel traditions. The self-evident truths and unalienable rights trump these traditions.

pacelli
09-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Rule #9 should read as follows.

Is there anything to this rule that is unclear?

Yes, there are some definitional problems in the above referenced "rule". Rules should be clearly established and well-defined as they are to guide behavior.

1) Name examples of "False American Movements" (how does one evaluate whether an American Movement is True or False?)

2) Provide examples of "fresh measures" (how does one evaluate whether a measure is fresh or spoiled?)

3) Cite specific legal cases that are "obsolete precedents from the past" (which court decisions?)

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Go ahead and continue posting your divisive jargon of complexity. In the meantime, I'm going to polish up 14 things in an effort to be bipartisan.

Oh. Rule #13 should read as follows:

Rule #13. As our Founding Fathers established themselves on the foundation of a great history, modern tyranny establishes itself on its own greatness.

Thanks, I think I will. ;)

Actually, I'm a simplifier, however. K.I.S.S.!!! "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein

"Complexity is the essence of the con and the hustle."

A very favorite of your's AND the other barbarians, as you do and should, well know. :p :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Yes, there are some definitional problems in the above referenced "rule". Rules should be clearly established and well-defined as they are to guide behavior.

1) Name examples of "False American Movements" (how does one evaluate whether an American Movement is True or False?)

2) Provide examples of "fresh measures" (how does one evaluate whether a measure is fresh or spoiled?)

3) Cite specific legal cases that are "obsolete precedents from the past" (which court decisions?)

1) A legal precedent tradition is a used measure that was once deemed necessary for the sake of the people but now lay obsolete in the books relative to a new time and place.

2) A fresh measure is taken to move U.S. citizens towards regaining their American souls: by consecrating the Founding Fathers and the formal documents of The Declaration of Independence and The U.S. Constitution, by reestablishing Civil-Purpose over the traditions of legal precedence and, finally, by bettering the lives of American citizens while altering, tweaking, clarifying and ammending our Constitution as little as possible in the process.

3) With all due respect, I'm not an attorney so I don't speak the necessary foreign language to answer question 3.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks, I think I will. ;)

Actually, I'm a simplifier, however. K.I.S.S.!!! "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein

"Complexity is the essence of the con and the hustle."

A very favorite of your's AND the other barbarians, as you do and should, well know. :p :rolleyes:

Einstein submitted his theory E=MC^2 to less than 1% of humanity to understand. He then submitted his natural law, "God does not play dice!" for the rest of the 99.99% of us. The metaphysical conclusion, the one that is existential pertaining to mankind, should take precedence over the theory that isn't so.

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Einstein submitted his theory E=MC^2 to less than 1% of humanity to understand. He then submitted his natural law, "God does not play dice!" for the rest of the 99.99% of us. The metaphysical conclusion, the one that is existential pertaining to mankind, should take precedence over the theory that isn't so.
Niels Bohr in response to Einstein: "Don't tell God what to do." ;)

Are you a < barf > "Existentialist" ( so called ) too? < gag > :p :rolleyes: That would sure explain a LOT. :p Mostly EUROPEAN too aren't they? It certainly appears that you just "buy into" any old barbarian crap.

< ROFLMAO ! >

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Niels Bohr in response to Einstein: "Don't tell God what to do." ;)

Are you a < barf > "Existentialist" ( so called ) too? < gag > :p :rolleyes: That would sure explain a LOT. :p Mostly EUROPEAN too aren't they? It certainly appears that you just "buy into" any old barbarian crap.

< ROFLMAO ! >

Our founding fathers were existential in their purpose. So, while I'm not an existentialist, I am existential in believing that contentment should take precedence over responsibility. There is always some reason to use as an excuse for tyranny to forsake the contentment of its people.
Modern theoretical science today is not existential. Theoretical science has grown its hair out and moved off to live in its own International Community pad. The nations aren't worth spit. All governments shun responsibility. As is typical, all people are stupid to them while they themselves are smarter than Plato [sound familiar?].

ThePieSwindler
09-02-2008, 11:13 AM
I just don't get why you keep posting these "rules". Some of them seem sort of odd or pointless, some agreeable, and others quite fallible. What are you trying to push, exactly, and why does a new post need to be made because you are changing some wording in this self-formulated set of "rules"?

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Our founding fathers were existential in their purpose. So, while I'm not an existentialist, I am existential in believing that contentment should take precedence over responsibility. There is always some reason to use as an excuse for tyranny to forsake the contentment of its people.
Modern theoretical science today is not existential. Theoretical science has grown its hair out and moved off to live in its own International Community pad. The nations aren't worth spit. All governments shun responsibility. As is typical, all people are stupid to them while they themselves are smarter than Plato [sound familiar?]. Very familar :( AND sadly incorrect AND barbaric.

Try lobotomy and / or Thorazine, if it's only contentment you're after. :p :rolleyes:

The "founding fathers" are DEAD TOO!

"Better a conscious slave than a happy one". ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 12:14 PM
I just don't get why you keep posting these "rules". Some of them seem sort of odd or pointless, some agreeable, and others quite fallible. What are you trying to push, exactly, and why does a new post need to be made because you are changing some wording in this self-formulated set of "rules"?

Okay. Freedom is the purpose. Always trust someone when they limit their laws, rules or commandments, because they are the ones truly seeking after liberty. The Ten Commandments are an example of what I speak. God does not give infinite numbers of laws as tyranny does. Tyranny will criticize the creation of laws while it is in the process of creating limitless numbers of laws.

So, we can gain control by creating our own rules. That is the purpose here. At one time Henry Thoreau created his civil disobedience movement. This no longer works because they just taze us. So, the new idea is legal abstinence. We continue to obey the law while we discontinue as patrons of it. We need to try to work ourselves out of the legal tyranny of the courtroom.

Take this a magnificent step further even. The Jews were trying to kill Jesus because they felt he had brought with Him a new religion to destroy the rich economy their 10 commandment religion had afforded them. Instead, Jesus blessed their economy thus damning the slaves to the bottom of their economy. Jesus then went to the slaves with a secret. That secret was a new covenant: Love thy neighbor as thyself. The almighty narrowed 10 laws to 1. This is not a person who wishes the people to live by the law but to live free.

The slaves did not own property, so people themselves became God's property. These slaves often times met under overturned fishing vessels while posting Watchmen (guards) outside. The worship of Christ was still illegal while the people caught, by Roman law, were sentenced to the same penalty as Christ Himself. The slave Christian sitting next to another became their neighbor.
This is how the New Covenant Christian slaves rose to have a greater economy than the Ten Commandment Jews.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Very familar :( AND sadly incorrect AND barbaric.

Try lobotomy and / or Thorazine, if it's only contentment you're after. :p :rolleyes:

The "founding fathers" are DEAD TOO!

"Better a conscious slave than a happy one". ;)

I once drove my mother in law down to the hospital because her daughter, my sister in law, just had a miscarriage. When we got there, at a hospital in the vast Texas Medical Center, we were told to wait. Well, my mother in law was quite perplexed but she only had her green card. We kept being told to wait and wait and wait while I kept reminding all my Mexican in laws how important it is to be responsible as Americans.

But that is just not how it works, Dammit! Eventually being concerned for the happiness of her daughter superceded anything responsible trying to get in the way of her seeing her daughter. THAT is how things are supposed to work. Contentment should take precedence over responsibility. We take care of our thirst for contentment first and then the responsibility of eating becomes an enjoyment.
When a mother sees that her child is sick, she isn't perceiving that he or she is unhealthy, for this is just a secondary characteristic, but she sees that her child is not happy. Government tends to erode to the secondary characteristics of responsibility.

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 02:39 PM
I once drove my mother in law down to the hospital because her daughter, my sister in law, just had a miscarriage. When we got there, at a hospital in the vast Texas Medical Center, we were told to wait. Well, my mother in law was quite perplexed but she only had her green card. We kept being told to wait and wait and wait while I kept reminding all my Mexican in laws how important it is to be responsible as Americans.

But that is just not how it works, Dammit! Eventually being concerned for the happiness of her daughter superceded anything responsible trying to get in the way of her seeing her daughter. THAT is how things are supposed to work. Contentment should take precedence over responsibility. We take care of our thirst for contentment first and then the responsibility of eating becomes an enjoyment.
When a mother sees that her child is sick, she isn't perceiving that he or she is unhealthy, for this is just a secondary characteristic, but she sees that her child is not happy. Government tends to erode to the secondary characteristics of responsibility. Fine, I'll play.

The barbaric STATES discontents and "unhappys" ME and mine with their tyranny, leviathan, threats to our personal survival, etc. :p

Now just go right ahead, content me with that. :rolleyes: Give it your best shot! ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Fine, I'll play.

The barbaric STATES discontents and "unhappys" ME and mine with their tyranny, leviathan, threats to our personal survival, etc. :p

Now just go right ahead, content me with that. :rolleyes: Give it your best shot! ;)

I try to take some trouble to respond to you and the best you can do in response is pee on the page. Thanks a lot.

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 10:46 PM
I try to take some trouble to respond to you and the best you can do in response is pee on the page. Thanks a lot. Sounds like a pretty lame cop out to me. :p C'mon pick up the gauntlet, accept the challenge. I double dog dare you. :D Be a man. ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-03-2008, 05:24 AM
Sounds like a pretty lame cop out to me. :p C'mon pick up the gauntlet, accept the challenge. I double dog dare you. :D Be a man. ;)

You want to do something. If you're going to do something, why not be productive? First start by making sense.

Truth Warrior
09-03-2008, 06:23 AM
You want to do something. If you're going to do something, why not be productive? First start by making sense. What's does "do something" have to DO with anything that is being discussed?

Of course you do realize that "making sense" is much more than just a little HILARIOUS coming from you? :D

Have you recently been eating those "glows in the dark" catfish again? :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-03-2008, 11:58 AM
What's does "do something" have to DO with anything that is being discussed?

Of course you do realize that "making sense" is much more than just a little HILARIOUS coming from you? :D

Have you recently been eating those "glows in the dark" catfish again? :D

Exactly. Fishing. Fishing is the American way as are cheeseburgers, apple pie, Richard Simmons and Chevrolet. What do we talk about as Americans when we go fishing? Fishing. First of all, fishing is freedom away from the worst tyranny: "Take that baseball cap off! Don't put your beer on the piano or its going to ruin its polish! You forgot to put the toilet lid down again."
Fishing gives the impression of depth. Water can be a deep topic while anything can be caught out from its depths. But all fish can go to hell as far as I'm concerned as long as there are catfish around. Eat your heart out, you poor kosher people!

Truth Warrior
09-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Exactly. Fishing. Fishing is the American way as are cheeseburgers, apple pie, Richard Simmons and Chevrolet. What do we talk about as Americans when we go fishing? Fishing. First of all, fishing is freedom away from the worst tyranny: "Take that baseball cap off! Don't put your beer on the piano or its going to ruin its polish! You forgot to put the toilet lid down again."
Fishing gives the impression of depth. Water can be a deep topic while anything can be caught out from its depths. But all fish can go to hell as far as I'm concerned as long as there are catfish around. Eat your heart out, you poor kosher people! Ah, standard UEW deflection, distraction and diversion tactic # 3. :p

As I've said previously, I think you really DO need some new material. ;)

< YAWN! >

richardfortherepublic
09-03-2008, 12:50 PM
These stupid rules again?!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-03-2008, 07:36 PM
These stupid rules again?!

Fourteen stupid rules are far smarter than a four worded question.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Ah, standard UEW deflection, distraction and diversion tactic # 3. :p

As I've said previously, I think you really DO need some new material. ;)

< YAWN! >

Deflection, distraction and diversionary tactic from what?

Truth Warrior
09-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Deflection, distraction and diversionary tactic from what?

Thread posts #16 & #18. :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-04-2008, 05:54 AM
Thread posts #16 & #18. :rolleyes:

"Plop," went the bobber into the water.

A fat, grotesque albeit delicious looking catfish inches slowly up to the immersed hook to check out the kosherness of the bait hanging from it. It swims slowly off as if flowing back in time. It isn't rotten enough at present but give it a spell.

Just then a flock of communist crows take flight as liberal tree huggers begin to sway gently with the wind. In the distance, an orchard of pink pansies hump themselves in unison.

Outside this wilderness in civilization, the conservative bastards busy themselves with their business:

"Indeed, are we not men who are smarter than Plato!" the impious bastards declared amongst themselves between sips from their Starbucks brew, "Do we not squat down at the bus stop like common peasants and barbarians! No, we sit on a bench!"

In the meantime, where all this shit flows down stream, the protagonist waves off a pesky fly.

"Whistle," he whistled while tilting his hat down, leaning back, and putting his feet up.

The water below is filthy, polluted and just about ripe for the catfish to spawn, feast and crap while up above the glare from global warming is really pissed that someone doesn't care. But the gentleman has brought his sun screen.

Perched on a branch is a mighty capitalist and symbol of freedom eyeing the half eaten peanut butter sandwich discarded in the jon boat. It takes wing with out stretched claws and massive beak at the ready.

Truth Warrior
09-04-2008, 06:13 AM
"I heartily accept the motto,—"That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe—"That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient. The objections which have been brought against a standing army, and they are many and weighty, and deserve to prevail, may also at last be brought against a standing government. The standing army is only an arm of the standing government. The government itself, which is only the mode which the people have chosen to execute their will , is equally liable to be abused and perverted before the people can act through it.Witness the present Mexican war, the work of comparatively a few individuals using the standing government as their tool; for in the outset, the people would not have consented to this measure." -- Henry David Thoreau "Civil Disobedience" ( 1st paragraph )

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-04-2008, 06:55 AM
"I heartily accept the motto,—"That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe—"That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient. The objections which have been brought against a standing army, and they are many and weighty, and deserve to prevail, may also at last be brought against a standing government. The standing army is only an arm of the standing government. The government itself, which is only the mode which the people have chosen to execute their will , is equally liable to be abused and perverted before the people can act through it.Witness the present Mexican war, the work of comparatively a few individuals using the standing government as their tool; for in the outset, the people would not have consented to this measure." -- Henry David Thoreau "Civil Disobedience" ( 1st paragraph )

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a," bleated the jolted activist as 50,000 volts flowed through her body from a taser of a meat headed police officer.

"Don't worry," the meat headed police officer responded calmly to a nearby reporter, "every police officer has to be tased. I tase myself all the time, in fact."

"You tase yourself?" the reporter asked with mouth agape.

"Shoot!" the meat headed officer exclaimed, "I often times shoot my toilet with my 45 after drinking a few."

"Ma Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a," the activist continued to bleat out like a sheep in distress.

"How long will you tase her?" asked the reporter studying the shaking young woman as she thrashed about the floor.

"Be careful!" the meat headed officer warned the reporter. "Not too close!"

"Is she actually smoking?" chuckled the reporter having to smile at the young woman's silly animated performance.

"There!" said the meat headed officer letting loose of the trigger of his taser. "That should just about do it."

"What are you doing now?" asked the reporter.

"I've got to put on my latex gloves," replied the meat headed police officer shaking his meat head at the reporter. "The people have diseases. Haven't you ever taken 60 hours of community college?"

Truth Warrior
09-04-2008, 07:04 AM
"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class."

~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State (http://www.mises.org/store/Our-Enemy-the-State-P321.aspx?AFID=14)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-04-2008, 07:55 AM
"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class."

~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State (http://www.mises.org/store/Our-Enemy-the-State-P321.aspx?AFID=14)

Yes. Theifdom.

I come as a thief in the night -- Jesus Christ.

After blessing with His touch [this would be the law] the authority of the bright faced Jews as the highest rated rulers, Christ then left immediately to speak [this would be the gospel] with the untouchable darkened face of a prostitute as the lowest rated slave.

Before the glory of Christ can manifest itself, we have to accept our position in society for what we are. Those Jews who Christ blessed with His touch are likened to the formal titles of many books while the prostitute who He spoke with His Gospel is likened to the most worthless, meaningless piece of discarded font lost within the folds.

Truth Warrior
09-04-2008, 10:01 AM
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it." -- H.L. Mencken

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-04-2008, 06:46 PM
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it." -- H.L. Mencken

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectivism
Rational thought invariably leads mankind to do what is against their best interest.

Truth Warrior
09-05-2008, 05:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectivism
Rational thought invariably leads mankind to do what is against their best interest. I think it's more instinctual subservient servile sheepledom. :p Or maybe just mass Stockholm Syndrome.