PDA

View Full Version : No it's global warming!

cska80
09-02-2008, 08:19 AM
http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+History+First+Spotless+Month+in+a+Centur y/article12823.htm

NO NO NO! IT'S US EVIL HUMANS DOING IT! THE SUN IS MEANINGLESS! LOOK OVER HERE AT THESE EVIL OIL COMPANIES! CHENEY! BUSH! EXXON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

pauletteNV
09-02-2008, 08:24 AM
September 2 marks the first freeze overnight here in the high desert of Nevada. Seems like it is earlier than last year...where are those sun spots when you need them? So much for the rest of the tomatoes in the garden, but I guess I could look up a recipe for fried green tomatoes.

cska80
09-02-2008, 08:31 AM
September 2 marks the first freeze overnight here in the high desert of Nevada. Seems like it is earlier than last year...where are those sun spots when you need them? So much for the rest of the tomatoes in the garden, but I guess I could look up a recipe for fried green tomatoes.

That's all a figment of your imagination. It's unusually hot! I mean, look at all these hurricanes. What are you? Some foot soldier for the oil companies? Do they send you checks in the mail? Hate monger!

Ron Paul Vermont
09-02-2008, 09:12 AM
After keeping my mind open to either side for the past year I am come to the conlusion that GW is not real. At least that is sure what is is saying here in Vermont. =) ^ Seems like the same goes in Nevada. ^

-Peace

hopeforamerica
09-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Don't worry, now they will just call it global change.

Ron Paul Vermont
09-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Haha. "we were almost right!" It got hot for a short time...

cska80
09-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Well summer lasted for about 10 days here in RI. I've lived here over 20 years and for as long as I can remember our summers are very hot and extremely humid. The humidity is what kills ya! But, we only had a few days over 90 and the rest were just over 80 for almost 2 weeks.

humanic
09-02-2008, 09:24 AM
http://www.dailytech.com/sun+makes+history+first+spotless+month+in+a+centur y/article12823.htm

no no no! It's us evil humans doing it! The sun is meaningless! Look over here at these evil oil companies! Cheney! Bush! Exxon! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

y do nazis deny da climites change!!!1?

we need u.n. taxez 2 fight da change we make!!

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 09:34 AM
What is it, about the UN AND Al Gore, etc. that folks just do NOT seem to "get"? :p :rolleyes: :confused:

cska80
09-02-2008, 11:45 AM
What is it, about the UN AND Al Gore, etc. that folks just do NOT seem to "get"? :p :rolleyes: :confused:

It goes to the root of their ideology. They don't care about themselves, so it feels good to care about things...even if they aren't true. Facts don't matter. Descent is hate. Love is government.

Truth Warrior
09-02-2008, 11:48 AM
It goes to the root of their ideology. They don't care about themselves, so it feels good to care about things...even if they aren't true. Facts don't matter. Descent is hate. Love is government. Indeed it does. Power and control is TPTB agenda and goal. :p :rolleyes:

jcarcinogen
09-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Theyve already stopped calling it 'global warming' and now call it 'climate change'. Remember the day after tomorrow? The people are so dumbed down that if we were to have a global cooling instead of warming, they will still think it is our duty to pay for our 'carbon footprint' on the form of some kind of tax.

Standing Like A Rock
09-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Well summer lasted for about 10 days here in RI. I've lived here over 20 years and for as long as I can remember our summers are very hot and extremely humid. The humidity is what kills ya! But, we only had a few days over 90 and the rest were just over 80 for almost 2 weeks.

yep... nextdoor in Connecticut we usually have 2 months or so of high 80s - 90s - low 100s, but this year, we had like 10 days in the 90s, then a craplode of days in the 70s - low 80s with tons of rain, like for 1.5 months, of those 2 months... my house usually has the A/C on 24/7 in the summer... but it was barely used this year...

GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM!!! AL GORE HAS NO FRIENDS AND IS RETARDED IN HIS THINKING!! THE ENTIRE GLOBAL WARMING THEORY HAS NO EVIDENCE AND NO LOGIC BEHIND IT!! ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES IN GLOBAL WARMING HAS NOT EDUCATED HIMSELF TO THE FULLEST ON THE FACTS ABOUT THE CLIMATE.