PDA

View Full Version : Quick discussion

DjLoTi
05-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Would would piss you off more then if you were an Iraqi citizen and the major headlines in the news is:

12 million illegal immigrants into the united states

Where do they all come from?
They walk.

How do they all get here?
They walk.

It is SO unfair to let 12 million illegal immigrants (predominately Mexican ... anybody have that percentage anyway???)

Into *our* country. And as an Iraqi citizen, being invaded, knowing there's absolutely no way I'll be able to live the American dream.

*edit* I think it's true.. i think it's true. We should deport all the current illegal immigrants and import more Iranian immigrants... at least we could give back some stolen money we took from them...

Since 3 million votes were stolen from the American people, it's really quite obvious who's responsible.

NewEnd
05-28-2007, 12:03 AM
How about this... we have only let about 200 Iraqis come to america IIRC... many interepereters, under threat of death, are not allowed to find asylum here.

SeanEdwards
05-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Think we'd have any illegal immigration if Iraq was next to the southern border of the US instead of Mexico?

DjLoTi
05-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Think we'd have any illegal immigration if Iraq was next to the southern border of the US instead of Mexico?

I don't know how much labor we would have. There's an interesting question.

Mann ppl we should dig this on digg.... nuff said ppl can u dig it! !!! I dunno how to do it. :P