PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for CFL: 1 person per state for committee - DENIED

Matt Collins
09-01-2008, 03:58 PM
I am at the CFL Leadership Summit in MSP.

A lady proposed an ad-hoc committee of 1 person per state to represent the grassroots to the CFL so that there would be some sort of representation during the interim while all of the statewide CFL chapters formed and became recognized.

Mr. Greenspan basically said that would not be happening, at least not today, and promptly moved on to other topics.

MsDoodahs
09-01-2008, 04:01 PM
I would guess that getting something like that set up would take as long as rolling out the chapters/organizing....

constituent
09-01-2008, 04:06 PM
meh... who picks the fifty?

lose, lose imo.

Jeremy
09-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Like a Senate? =)

Matt Collins
09-01-2008, 04:08 PM
I would guess that getting something like that set up would take as long as rolling out the chapters/organizing....Perhaps. But the impression that I got (and I could be wrong) is that the CFL is NOT interested in the opinions and input from the "grassroots".

We'll see how this plays out...

Matt Collins
09-01-2008, 04:09 PM
meh... who picks the fifty?It was proposed to be a vote by the people of those States

constituent
09-01-2008, 04:10 PM
It was proposed to be a vote by the people of those States

not yet bureaucratic enough for ya?

Jeremy
09-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Perhaps. But the impression that I got (and I could be wrong) is that the CFL is NOT interested in the opinions and input from the "grassroots".

well i dont trust your judgment anymore after you made that inaccurate pessimist thread about bj lawson :o

pacelli
09-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Perhaps. But the impression that I got (and I could be wrong) is that the CFL is NOT interested in the opinions and input from the "grassroots".

sounds like campaign 2.0, they don't want to win. Wasn't the whole point of the creation of the CFL to allow communication between the campaign & the grassroots?

Matt Collins
09-01-2008, 04:19 PM
sounds like campaign 2.0, they don't want to win. Wasn't the whole point of the creation of the CFL to allow communication between the campaign & the grassroots?That's the vibe I'm getting but I don't want to pass judgment too early.

constituent
09-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Wasn't the whole point of the creation of the CFL to allow communication between the campaign & the grassroots?

that was the "building your database" phase.

guess you hadn't noticed but we entered the "owning the list," and "converting the prospects" phase about 3, 3 1/2 wks. ago.

what you're seeing now is the dialog shift into the assertive/assumptive tone that leads into
"closing the deal," and finally, the "referrals, referrals, referrals" phase will start soon to help bring it all home.

the gr dialog will come and go fairly predictably as we move through the various stages with the whole process repeating over time.

lather, rinse, repeat.

pacelli
09-01-2008, 04:24 PM
that was the "building your database" phase.

guess you hadn't noticed but we entered the "owning the list," and "converting the prospects" phase about 3, 3 1/2 wks. ago.

what you're seeing now is the dialog shift into the assertive/assumptive tone that leads into
"closing the deal," and finally, the "referrals, referrals, referrals" phase will start soon to help bring it all home.

the gr dialog will come and go fairly predictably as we move through the various stages with the whole process repeating over time.

lather, rinse, repeat.

LOL the truth of what you say is so accurate that it is hilarious, yet tragic at the same time.

Matt Collins
09-01-2008, 11:48 PM
well i dont trust your judgment anymore after you made that inaccurate pessimist thread about bj lawson :oI Never made an inaccurate or pessimistic statement about BJ. :mad:

IPSecure
09-01-2008, 11:52 PM
lather, rinse, repeat.

Error - Endless Loop

tonesforjonesbones
09-02-2008, 06:02 AM
Well..this is what I'm worried about with CFL...is it really grassroots? I get the funny feeling it's merely a money making project. We shall see. Tones

Matt Collins
09-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Well..this is what I'm worried about with CFL...is it really grassroots? I get the funny feeling it's merely a money making project. We shall see. TonesWell, no I do not get the impression that it is a money making project at all. In fact I think their goals are lofty and have great potential to changte the face of US politics in the midterm. Whether or not it's going to be managed better than how the campaign was managed remiains to be seen.

Paul_Delegate
09-03-2008, 03:46 PM

I am certain that is not true, because I have seen them take opinions and input from "the grassroots".

Why is it that every single post you post about the CFL has a negative slant and implication? You couch it in nice, nice, but if anyone searched your profile and reviewed your posts, you have not one single nice thing to say.

Frankly, I think you are here to cause division.

Paul_Delegate
09-03-2008, 03:47 PM
It was proposed to be a vote by the people of those States

Proposed by whom? You?

Paul_Delegate
09-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Wasn't the whole point of the creation of the CFL to allow communication between the campaign & the grassroots?

That's not what I got out of it. It seemed to me like the CFL is a skeleton crew providing services, tools and training to the grassroots activists who actually do work.

Those who blog and complain all day or are seeking a shiny badge to lord over others are going to be unhappy in the CFL - I believe.

Paul_Delegate
09-03-2008, 03:49 PM
I don't want to pass judgment too early.

That's PRECISELY what you want to do.

MsDoodahs
09-03-2008, 04:47 PM

Mod hat off:

And you'd be correct. :D

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 10:20 PM

That's PRECISELY what you want to do.
And you'd be correct.

The both of you are incorrect. I am looking to hold a leadership position within the CFL. Why would I do that if I wanted to cause division :rolleyes:

Please try to think through things before you make ignorant comments like the above.

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 10:22 PM
That's not what I got out of it. It seemed to me like the CFL is a skeleton crew providing services, tools and training to the grassroots activists who actually do work.Yes and no. But honestly it seems to be still fairly unclear. The biggest thing I got out of it was that they want us to basically start local, not nationally. And that's a great plan. But I am thinking for every question answered about the CFL 2 more were generated.

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Proposed by whom? You?No. Someone else in the room proposed it, not myself.

I am just saying that the impression that I got was that the CFL doesn't want constructive criticism or upwards communication. Again I could be wrong, but that was the vibe that I received.

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Why is it that every single post you post about the CFL has a negative slant and implication? It's not. But please tell me why almost every post you make about me is a personal attack? :confused:

You couch it in nice, nice, but if anyone searched your profile and reviewed your posts, you have not one single nice thing to say.That is incorrect again. I thought the rally went really well. I had a great time and thought it was awesome. I think the goals of the CFL are great and they have the right idea; a long-term infiltration of the GOP.

I think the details and execution is a bit blurred, and I ALWAYS think things can be improved in most situations. What's wrong with pointing these things out in terms of constructive criticism?

afmatt
09-03-2008, 11:03 PM
I think the details and execution is a bit blurred, and I ALWAYS think things can be improved in most situations. What's wrong with pointing these things out in terms of constructive criticism?

Matt I can see where you're coming from. There were a lot of questions generated this weekend. There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but it seems like you are concentrating on the criticism side and not the constructive. For example, what exactly is constructive about the whole flag post from earlier today? That seemed VERY far from constructive.

I am looking to hold a leadership position within the CFL.

...really?
Too tired to respond to that properly.

MsDoodahs
09-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Mod Hat off:

The both of you are incorrect. I am looking to hold a leadership position within the CFL. Why would I do that if I wanted to cause division :rolleyes:

Please try to think through things before you make ignorant comments like the above.

You mean like the ignorant lewd comments you made here ABOUT RON PAUL'S GRANDDAUGHTER just a few days ago?

Ignorant like that?

LibertyEagle
09-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Cool tool. Screenshots. ;)

Paul_Delegate
09-03-2008, 11:27 PM

Oh I've thought about it and if I have any input or feedback, I'll do what I can to make sure you don't get it.

You were given 2 days of precise, specific instruction about how to be a leader in the CFL.

What you are looking for is a shiny badge to lord over others with.

If you really want to be a leader in the CFL, you can do that RIGHT NOW and do not need a position or title.

You think you're too good for the grunt work, though, I'm sure. Which is why I think you are a Tory.

Sally08
09-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Mod Hat off:

You mean like the ignorant lewd comments you made here ABOUT RON PAUL'S GRANDDAUGHTER just a few days ago?

Ignorant like that?

And another valuable contribution to bump the thread (and it's not in Hot Topics):rolleyes:

And look at the posts insulting forum members *and* hijacking the thread that aren't being dealt with by a mod "with hat on".

Is Paul_Delegate following forum posting guidelines that he should have just read, given his join date of 9/2?

Is Paul_Delegate another person with more than one login?

Did Paul_Delegate join specifically to post against Matt?

Given the 18? posts, there sure appears to be an attack pattern for a "newbie":rolleyes:

Paul_Delegate
09-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Yes and no. But honestly it seems to be still fairly unclear. The biggest thing I got out of it was that they want us to basically start local, not nationally. And that's a great plan. But I am thinking for every question answered about the CFL 2 more were generated.

No, Matt. Yes and yes. Why did you say no? Because you are divisive. If you were not divisive you would specify why you said no.

"I am thinking for every question answered about the CFL 2 more were generated."

No you are not thinking. Not at all. If you were thinking, you would specify your questions or reservations. However, you are not doing that. You are being insidious and divisive.

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
If you were thinking, you would specify your questions or reservations. However, you are not doing that. You are being insidious and divisive.Well if you would read my posts instead of attack me, then you would understand I AM specifying my reservations and questions. In fact getting other people's opinions on here is one way I used to factor my own opinions.

Paul_Delegate
09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
And another valuable contribution to bump the thread (and it's not in Hot Topics):rolleyes:

And look at the posts insulting forum members *and* hijacking the thread that aren't being dealt with by a mod "with hat on".

Is Paul_Delegate following forum posting guidelines that he should have just read, given his join date of 9/2?

Given the 18? posts, there sure appears to be an attack pattern for a "newbie":rolleyes:

Paul_Delegate has one and only one login. Paul_Delegate was a lurker for months but the nastiness of the dividers such as yourself caused this patriot to become active and expose you.

The only attacks have come from the dividers. Paul_Delegate merely speaks plainly and straightforwardly rather than express himself like a little rat.

MsDoodahs
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM

Mod hat ON:

Josh stressed again today that he prefers the lightest hand possible when moderating. I am following his request because HE OWNS THE BOARD.

If you have a problem with what Josh has asked the mods to do, I suggest you take it up with him.

Mod hat OFF:

Truth is treason in the empire of lies, and Paul Delegate is speaking truth to liars and snakes.

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 11:44 PM
what exactly is constructive about the whole flag post from earlier today? That seemed VERY far from constructive.That wasn't a criticism thread, it was a question. I wanted more information about the subject, so I posted a question.... I'll explain more in that thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153126

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Paul_Delegate has one and only one login. Paul_Delegate was a lurker for months but the nastiness of the dividers such as yourself caused this patriot to become active and expose you.

The only attacks have come from the dividers. Paul_Delegate merely speaks plainly and straightforwardly rather than express himself like a little rat.Since almost every post from you seems to be an attack on me, why don't you tell me what your name is?

MsDoodahs
09-03-2008, 11:45 PM
And once again, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS Paul Delegate.

I admire those who speak truth.

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 11:45 PM
You mean like the ignorant lewd comments you made here ABOUT RON PAUL'S GRANDDAUGHTER just a few days ago?I never made any comments specifically about Ron's granddaughter. :rolleyes:

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 11:48 PM
What you are looking for is a shiny badge to lord over others with.Wow, more personal unfounded attacks on me....

If you really want to be a leader in the CFL, you can do that RIGHT NOW and do not need a position or title.I am working on it at the moment actually.

You think you're too good for the grunt work, though, I'm sure. Which is why I think you are a Tory.Where have I ever said that? You do realize I speant almost an entire month at my state HQ during January, right? I lost a lot of work and money to volunteer for the campaign. No grunt work there.

Oh and I think you are a troll who simply registered on here to attack me. :rolleyes:

Why don't you tell me your real name?

Matt Collins
09-03-2008, 11:49 PM
And look at the posts insulting forum members *and* hijacking the thread that aren't being dealt with by a mod "with hat on".Yeah I think I'm being tag-teamed here and one of the mods is in on it.

Given the 18? posts, there sure appears to be an attack pattern for a "newbie":rolleyes:Yeah I am thinking that this person has joined to attack me. Will they give their real name? Or will they continue with unfounded personal attacks against me from an anonymous account that is only 2 days old.

Sally08
09-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Mod hat ON:

Josh stressed again today that he prefers the lightest hand possible when moderating. I am following his request because HE OWNS THE BOARD.

Please link to that statement *today*, since mods have clearly not been dealing with "lightest hands possible" for the past 2 days.

If you have a problem with what Josh has asked the mods to do, I suggest you take it up with him.

As I have continued to do about the truly double standards being applied-

LibertyEagle
09-03-2008, 11:53 PM
The only attacks have come from the dividers. Paul_Delegate merely speaks plainly and straightforwardly rather than express himself like a little rat.

/Mod hat off

CAN'T.

STOP.

LAUGHING.

:D

Sally08
09-03-2008, 11:54 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=2460127

And mods are *complimenting* such posts?

Someone who attended the training sessions *with* Matt and is anonymously getting even now?

Paul_Delegate, yet another impressive person involved with the CFL:rolleyes:

Sally08
09-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Yeah I think I'm being tag-teamed here and one of the mods is in on it.

Gee, you ain't seen nothin'!

Look at the tag-teaming the two *mods* have done on me for the past 2-3 days:D

I just reported every single post of Paul_Delegate in violation of forum rules to not insult other forum members, particularly new posters against long-term members.

Wanna bet the mods who are so impressed by his posts won't do a thing?:rolleyes:

MsDoodahs
09-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Please link to that statement *today*, since mods have clearly not been dealing with "lightest hands possible" for the past 2 days.

Josh stressed it to me today in the mod forum, so no, I cannot link to it. Josh made the request for the lightest moderation possible. I'm following his request. He is the owner of the forum.

Again, if you are not pleased by Josh's preference for the lightest moderation possible, I suggest you speak to him about it.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Josh stressed it to me today in the mod forum.

So there *is* mod "training".

Did you have to pay $35 for it:D

And Josh *did* get involved today- Any discussion about mods being the ones insulting forum members:rolleyes:

Oh, right. I'll ask him, instead.

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Wanna bet the mods who are so impressed by his posts won't do a thing?:rolleyes:

Josh has asked that we moderate with the lightest hand possible. I am following his request. If you have a problem with Josh's preference for light moderation, I suggest you take it up with him.

:)

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Someone who attended the training sessions *with* Matt and is anonymously getting even now?I think I know who it is but don't want to falsely accuse anyone.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Josh has asked that we moderate with the lightest hand possible. I am following his request. So does that mean personal attacks are allowed? Does that mean the mods are allowed to join in? What is the threshold? What are the standing rules? I am interested in knowing this so that I don't break them or go outside of the bounds of the rules.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:20 AM
I think I know who it is but don't want to falsely accuse anyone.

That's what most of your posts do, though, Matt.

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 12:23 AM
So does that mean personal attacks are allowed? Does that mean the mods are allowed to join in? What is the threshold? What are the standing rules? I am interested in knowing this so that I don't break them or go outside of the bounds of the rules.

Basically, there aren't any, anymore.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......... ...................... :D

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 12:27 AM
So there *is* mod "training".

Did you have to pay $35 for it:D

Mod hat off:

It ain't nunya bidness what I do with MY money. You sure are awful damn snoopy about what other people freely choose to spend their money on.

That is so anti-Paul it ain't even funny.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Well if you would read my posts instead of attack me, then you would understand I AM specifying my reservations and questions. In fact getting other people's opinions on here is one way I used to factor my own opinions.

I read your posts carefully.

But you are lying again.

Stating "for every question answered there are 2 more I have" is not specificity.

That's just one example. I'm not going to spend 20 minutes to research all your posts to provide all of the examples. Your posts speak for themselves.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:31 AM
That's what most of your posts do, though, Matt.Examples?

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Yeah I think I'm being tag-teamed here and one of the mods is in on it.

Yeah I am thinking that this person has joined to attack me. Will they give their real name? Or will they continue with unfounded personal attacks against me from an anonymous account that is only 2 days old.

Here you go again. I provide SPECIFIC and EXPLICIT grounds for my responses to your posts.

This post from you is a personal attack on ME, claiming that I make unfounded attacks on you (lie) and inferring because I'm newly registered that my posts are somehow less valid than yours.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Mod hat off:

It ain't nunya bidness what I do with MY money. You sure are awful damn snoopy about what other people freely choose to spend their money on.

That is so anti-Paul it ain't even funny.

I think it's even funnier that Josh apparently felt the need to have a "mod forum" today, presumably based on having been bothered by so many complaints in dedicated banning/unbanning threads, my multiple PMs *WITH EVIDENCE*, etc.

What a pain for Josh to have to deal with his *mods*:D

Kinda like a parent with his kids who misbehave in public. :D:D:D

At least, you haven't been put in the "time-out" corner, yet.

You've made my night LOLLOLLOL

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Stating "for every question answered there are 2 more I have" is not specificity.Huh? What are you talking about? What is your point?

Your posts speak for themselves.And what do yours say?

If anyone bothered to read your posts they would see that you joined 2 days ago, and the majority of your posts personally attack me for some reason.

Why are you personally attacking me?

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:34 AM
Josh stressed it to me today in the mod forum, so no, I cannot link to it. Josh made the request for the lightest moderation possible. I'm following his request. He is the owner of the forum.

Again, if you are not pleased by Josh's preference for the lightest moderation possible, I suggest you speak to him about it.

Well, MsDoodahs, you and Josh are better people than me, because I would have booted Matt and Sally out a long time ago.

I guess it's better to keep the enemies as close as possible so you at least know what they are doing up front instead of pushing them underground. I'm not that sophisticated. I'm just minuteman infantry.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Huh? What are you talking about? What is your point?

And what do yours say?

If anyone bothered to read your posts they would see that you joined 2 days ago, and the majority of your posts personally attack me for some reason.

I'm not. I'm calling you out.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:39 AM
because I would have booted Matt and Sally out a long time ago.And what rules have I violated?

I guess it's better to keep the enemies Enemies of what?

I'm not that sophisticatedWe've noticed and others are starting to as well.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Paul_Delegate
Stating "for every question answered there are 2 more I have" is not specificity.

Huh? What are you talking about? What is your point?

Matt, you make a vague attack. I pointed it out and you said that you are specific in your attacks. Sorry, you call your attacks "questions." Then when I point out that you lied insofar as I provided a specific example of my point, then you say Huh?

Either you are utterly mentally incapacitated or you are a snake and a liar. I suspect the latter since you *can* spell.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:46 AM
And what rules have I violated?

1) Civil discussion

2) The commandment "thou shalt not bear false witness".

3) The golden rule (demonstrated by your hypocracy in attacking and criticizing others, but complaining when it happens to you)

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm not that sophisticated

We've noticed and others are starting to as well.

Here you go again, attacking people then complaining you are being attacked.

Not to mention that you edited my post out of context which makes you a liar since your intention is to deceive, otherwise you would not take posts out of context.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Not to mention that you edited my post out of context which makes you a liar since your intention is to deceive, otherwise you would not take posts out of context.Wow... someone needs a good washing with the fire hose.

What is your real name?

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Either you are utterly mentally incapacitated or you are a snake and a liar.
What is your real name?

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 12:51 AM
I am just saying that the impression that I got was that the CFL doesn't want constructive criticism or upwards communication. Again I could be wrong, but that was the vibe that I received.

You're wrong.

It is YOU who does not want constructive criticism or upwards communication.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 12:52 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=2460319

100%, 37 out of 37 posts, are in violation of forum posting guidelines, particularly by a newbie against 3 different long-term forum members.

And both mods are rewarding the behavior with their posts.

All individual posts have been reported in violation and this search list with formal complaints has been PM'd to the admins with commentary.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:54 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=2460319

100%, 37 out of 37 posts, are in violation of forum posting guidelines, particularly by a newbie against 3 different long-term forum members.

And both mods are rewarding the behavior with their posts.

All individual posts have been reported in violation and this search list with formal complaints has been PM'd to the admins with commentary.One of the mods said they are no longer enforcing the rules. :rolleyes: If that is true it could completely destroy these forums

Matt Collins
It is YOU who does not want constructive criticism or upwards communication.Please quote where I have said that.

What is your real name?

LibertyEagle
Wow... someone needs a good washing with the fire hose.

/mod hat off

I haven't noticed Paul_Delegate making lewd comments about Ron Paul's granddaughter.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 12:56 AM
I haven't noticed Paul_Delegate making lewd comments about Ron Paul's granddaughter.And neither have I.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 12:57 AM
One of the mods said they are no longer following the rules. :rolleyes:

Which is why I had to bother admins with yet more PMs.

I can't remember a single other poster who posted 100% insult threads as his "introduction" to the community:eek:

Yet again, it does not speak well for the type of person who is joining CFL-

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Wow... someone needs a good washing with the fire hose.

What is your real name?

Ummm... you just personally attacked me.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 01:02 AM
One of the mods said they are no longer enforcing the rules. :rolleyes: If that is true it could completely destroy these forums

You already have. Well before I began posting.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Which is why I had to bother admins with yet more PMs.

I can't remember a single other poster who posted 100% insult threads as his "introduction" to the community:eek:

You haven't read all my posts, obviously. You're just ticked off that you've been exposed through plaintalk.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 01:04 AM
You already have. Well before I began posting.Care to share -

What is your real name?

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Mod hat off:

You already have. Well before I began posting.

ZING!

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 01:06 AM

And since you aren't joining C4L, why the hell do you care?

Sally08
09-04-2008, 01:14 AM
And since you aren't joining C4L, why the hell do you care?

Who says I can't get an MSM-type to pay my $35 just for an "insider" scoop? Maybe I *was* at the training sessions:eek:

How many at the training sessions were there specifically to "report back" to others?

You wouldn't even know me, if I were sitting right next to you:rolleyes:

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Who says I can't get an MSM-type to pay my $35 just for an "insider" scoop? Maybe I *was* at the training sessions:eek:

How many at the training sessions were there specifically to "report back" to others?

You wouldn't even know me, if I were sitting right next to you:rolleyes:

You, "Sally" would sure as hell know me! :D

Sally08
09-04-2008, 01:21 AM

But how would you know if I'm MsDoodahs or me:confused:

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Mod hat off:

Because Paul Delegate can differentiate between a true patriot and a snake, Sally.

Or have you not figured that out yet?

And by the way, Sally. So can I.

I don't know who you are, but I sure as hell know WHAT you are.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Mod hat off:

Because Paul Delegate can differentiate between a true patriot and a snake, Sally.

I like you. Are you married? ;)

Sally08
09-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Mod hat off:

And by the way, Sally. So can I.

I don't know who you are, but I sure as hell know WHAT you are.

Have fun in yet another "mod forum" tomorrow, when Josh sees what his mods have been involved in, yet again.

He must feel like a parent whose children are running crazy in the store, just hours after having been "talked to".:D

Maybe *you* should transfer over to CFL, since that is obviously where your own loyalties lie:rolleyes:

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 01:29 AM

Taken.

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Maybe *you* should transfer over to CFL, since that is obviously where your own loyalties lie:rolleyes:

And the truth comes out: You see C4L as the enemy, and don't want any here to be loyal to it.

Since when is it UNACCEPTABLE for RON PAUL SUPPORTERS to SUPPORT C4L at THIS FORUM?

Sally08
09-04-2008, 01:33 AM

I've even dedicated a thread to you - maybe that will catch Josh's attention in the morning, in addition to his PMs:D

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153380

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 01:34 AM
What is your real name?

My name is Matt Collins' conscience. It does not suprise me that you do not recognize me anymore. I miss you. Please take me back and become familiar with me again.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 01:36 AM
And the truth comes out: You see C4L as the enemy, and don't want any here to be loyal to it.

Since when is it UNACCEPTABLE for RON PAUL SUPPORTERS to SUPPORT C4L at THIS FORUM?

Sigh. Yet again, you are psychic.

And your statements are no different than MSM seeing RP as a wacko based on the actions of *others*.

I'm questioning the *type* of "support" for CFL that is being displayed by you, by Paul_Delegate, by GunnyFreedom-

Are all of you helping establish the *credibility* of CFL or are you becoming a different type of "truther" group with such flaming posts?

Sally08
09-04-2008, 01:38 AM
My name is Matt Collins' conscience. It does not suprise me that you do not recognize me anymore. I miss you. Please take me back and become familiar with me again.

What BS, "Paul".

And what a truly vicious person you have proven yourself to be in just a few hours of time-

Talk about the pot and the kettle:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm questioning the *type* of "support" for CFL that is being displayed by you, by Paul_Delegate, by GunnyFreedom-

Are you seriously questioning GunnyFreedom?? The man who took the initiative to canvass 2-3 states? You have GOT to be kidding. :rolleyes:

How many states did YOU canvass, Sally?

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 01:48 AM

NO YOU ARE NOT!

You are lying, Sally.

If you were questioning the type of support, THEN YOU WOULD STATE YOUR QUESTION.

What you are doing is CASTING ASPERSIONS.

If you have a question ASK IT.

Aha! You do not have one. You just want to attack patriots and see the CFL fail!

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:03 AM
NO YOU ARE NOT!

You are lying, Sally.

If you were questioning the type of support, THEN YOU WOULD STATE YOUR QUESTION.

What you are doing is CASTING ASPERSIONS.

If you have a question ASK IT.

Aha! You do not have one. You just want to attack patriots and see the CFL fail!

I have nothing more to say to such a loser:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153380

Why don't you throw a temper tantrum?

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Are you seriously questioning GunnyFreedom?? The man who took the initiative to canvass 2-3 states? You have GOT to be kidding. :rolleyes:

How many states did YOU canvass, Sally?

See Gunny's posts in the threads *you* have been participating in today:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=2460476

Is this the attitude he used with others to get their *help*:confused:

Is this the attitude that CFL wants used to get new members/precinct captains:confused:

Isn't this exactly the attitude of the GOP old-timers that we want *replaced*, that was so resented by RP delegates when *they* were treated that way?

Don't the investment markets talk about not predicting future performance based on past history? Isn't that equally true about human behavior?

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Why don't you throw a temper tantrum?

Sally. You've flagged THIRTY posts to the mod forum, in each one your shrill screech increases in volume.

I shudder to think how many PMs you have blasted out to poor Josh and Bryan.

And you accuse Paul-Delegate of throwing a temper tantrum?

Now run along and flag this post, and be sure to hit Josh and Bryan with yet another frantic PM...

:rolleyes:

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Is this the attitude that CFL wants used to get new members/precinct captains:confused:

I am sure the CFL will get along fine without you.

Since you will not be a voting / paid member, then why are you so concerned about its operations?

(because you're a mole!!????!?!)

(yep)

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Sally. You've flagged THIRTY posts to the mod forum, in each one your shrill screech increases in volume.

I shudder to think how many PMs you have blasted out to poor Josh and Bryan.

And you accuse Paul-Delegate of throwing a temper tantrum?

Now run along and flag this post, and be sure to hit Josh and Bryan with yet another frantic PM...

I'm disappointed that I missed reporting 10-15 more violations.

It will be interesting to see what blowback occurs in the (later) morning.

I suspect that many "daytime members" will be flabbergasted with the posts of our "newest member" and the congratulatory posts by the same two mods -

Keep up the good work:rolleyes:

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 02:32 AM
I suspect that many "daytime members" will be flabbergasted with the posts of our "newest member" and the congratulatory posts by the same two mods -

Once they realize that you actively work to undermine Ron Paul and his vision for his CFL, I think they'll probably just shrug or respond and recommend to Josh that you get booted from the forum.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:32 AM
I am sure the CFL will get along fine without you.

Since you will not be a voting / paid member, then why are you so concerned about its operations?

(because you're a mole!!????!?!)

(yep)

Because you are trashing *THIS FORUM*, not a CFL one. And you specifically joined to do so.

Were you assigned to get your first "kill"? Are you proving yourself to get "promoted" more quickly?

Your hit jobs definitely come across as "dirty politics".

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 02:33 AM
I'm disappointed that I missed reporting 10-15 more violations.

Nothing stopping you from reporting them now. Go ahead.

Knock yerself out.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Once they realize that you actively work to undermine Ron Paul and his vision for his CFL, I think they'll probably just shrug or respond and recommend to Josh that you get booted from the forum.

Actually, I think your posts are doing much more damage. What would RP think of what *you* have been posting for hours?

Maybe it's time to report you to RP, d'ya think?

WHAT VISION FOR HIS CFL?

In your ultimate wisdom, Sir Delegate, pleeeeeease explain to us in short words so that we peasants can understand what is expected of us:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 02:37 AM
Nice Us vs THEM mentality, Sally. I find it curious that you believe this so strongly.

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Actually, I think your posts are doing much more damage. What would RP think of what *you* have been posting for hours?

WHAT VISION FOR HIS CFL?

In your ultimate wisdom, Sir Delegate, pleeeeeease explain to us in short words so that we peasants can understand what is expected of us:rolleyes:

lololol....

Report away, Sally.

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 02:41 AM
/Mod hat off

He's been telling some truth around here that should have been said a long time ago.

Try it! I dare you.

WHAT VISION FOR HIS CFL?
Are you that clueless that you have no idea what we've been trying to do this last year and a half?

I don't think they want a damn thing to do with you, Sally.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:43 AM
lololol....

Report away, Sally.

You *do* know that I actually have had Carol reply to me from their home e-mail address, don't you?

Or is that another post of mine you skipped by?

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 02:45 AM
You *do* know that I actually have had Carol reply to me from their home e-mail address, don't you?

Or is that another post of mine you skipped by?

Oh get over yourself, Sally. A whole bunch of us have Carol's email address and have had for YEARS. :rolleyes:

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 02:47 AM
Really, Sally?

I'm completely terrified. Shaking in my shoes!

(Delegate Paul was right...you want one of them thar shiney badges!)

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Are you that clueless that you have no idea what we've been trying to do this last year and a half?

Actually, I thought we were trying to elect RP as President for the last year and a half.

What does CFL have to do with that?

Or was the campaign used to build up a following, mailing lists, and funding for CFL?

Again, mods, are you aware that this thread is not in Hot Topics?

What great source material for MSM people looking for a story after the Rally:eek:

Sally08
09-04-2008, 02:52 AM
Really, Sally?

I'm completely terrified. Shaking in my shoes!

(Delegate Paul was right...you want one of them thar shiney badges!)

Oh, I just want to be like Ann Coulter or Simon Cowell.

Then, I can laugh to myself on the way to the bank:rolleyes:

And my badge will be out of solid gold:D

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Actually, I thought we were trying to elect RP as President for the last year and a half.
The larger goal has always been for us to take back our government.

Helping us with tools and training to do the above.

Or was the campaign used to build up a following, mailing lists, and funding for CFL?

Again, mods, are you aware that this thread is not in Hot Topics?
Yup.

What great source material for MSM people looking for a story after the Rally:eek:
You should have thought of that, a LONG time ago.

Josh made it clear that he wants EXTREMELY light moderation. I'm not moving a thing.

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 02:55 AM

Well, Sally. It's because the presidential campaign is now OVER and the POST-campaign organization is called the Campaign for Liberty. It just had a rally this past weekend in Minneapolis, preceeded by some training sessions for activists.

The CFL has nothing to do with the presidential campaign because, as a 501c4, that would be illegal.

The CFL, something you refuse to join and try to undermine, is a grassroots political activism and educational organization whose grassroots leadership will consist of those people who actively pound pavement in their precincts.

Per my notes, there will be no officers who do not do that themselves, same as everyone else.

The shiney badge you want does not exist in the CFL.

This is the problem Matt Collins is also having. For him to be a leader, he will need to first DEMONSTRATE leadership CFL-style which means POUNDING PAVEMENT FLAT FOOT STYLE and actually talking to HUMAN BEINGS FACE TO FACE!

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Paul_Delegate, the more I hear about this, the more I realize how well thought out this strategy truly is. Pure brilliance. I am truly excited.

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 03:03 AM
So what if it was used to build a following, mailing list, and funding?

If you don't want to be on the mailing list, ask to be taken off.

And why do you not want Dr. Paul to have a following?

Because you are a snake.

As to the funding, I reailze you seem to think that it is all YOUR money.

It isn't.

You've done your best to make sure that no one from here donates to C4L. It isn't going to work, because newsflash: Ron Paul Forums is not the NOT the freedom movement. The freedom movement didn't start with RPFs. The freedom movement is very broad - it spreads across many different medias. Plenty of patriots are from the older generation. They're not online.

What these older patriots DO have is the financial means to donate to the causes they believe in.

Some of them donate to Ron Paul.

Some of them will be donating to his C4L.

YOU WILL NOT STOP THIS MOVEMENT.

I guarantee it.

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 03:07 AM
Well, Sally. It's because the presidential campaign is now OVER and the POST-campaign organization is called the Campaign for Liberty. It just had a rally this past weekend in Minneapolis, preceeded by some training sessions for activists.

The CFL has nothing to do with the presidential campaign because, as a 501c4, that would be illegal.

The CFL, something you refuse to join and try to undermine, is a grassroots political activism and educational organization whose grassroots leadership will consist of those people who actively pound pavement in their precincts.

Per my notes, there will be no officers who do not do that themselves, same as everyone else.

This is the problem Matt Collins is also having. For him to be a leader, he will need to first DEMONSTRATE leadership CFL-style which means POUNDING PAVEMENT FLAT FOOT STYLE and actually talking to HUMAN BEINGS FACE TO FACE!

This is brilliant.

Moves us from the internet to the real world.

Brilliant.

Totally brilliant.

So is the requirement for demonstration of leadership skills, CFL style. That is sooooo pissing off the ... gory glory seekers.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 03:10 AM

You are full of shit.

What you just posted is nothing more than what was posted months ago.

And it's "shiny", not "shiney".

And you and a couple of others today have come across as though *you* were wearing that shiny badge. Where is that attitude of superiority suddenly coming from in this forum?

And while CFL is reverting to "old-fashioned" politics, when the success of the RP campaign was that it invented the *new* politics, CFL will rapidly become obsolete just as the GOP is doing.

Hillary started talking delegate issues and Obama was very successful with his money bombs. They learned from the RP campaign. Now, CFL wants to do what Hillary and Obama did before learning from the RP campaign:confused:

Do your notes tell you whether CFL got its $1 million for the Rally from the $3.5 million of Presidential donations that weren't used, but were transferred to the Congressional campaign?

Sally08
09-04-2008, 03:14 AM
This is brilliant.

Moves us from the internet to the real world.

Brilliant.

Totally brilliant.

So is the requirement for demonstration of leadership skills, CFL style. That is sooooo pissing off the ... gory glory seekers.

Obviously, not the real world of the successes of this past RP campaign.

Take away the Internet and how many votes do you think RP would have received?

Would the CFL have even been an option, with no funding?

And I haven't seen a *single post* of anyone being pissed off about having to demonstrate leadership skills:rolleyes:

Sally08
09-04-2008, 03:16 AM
So what if it was used to build a following, mailing list, and funding?

If you don't want to be on the mailing list, ask to be taken off.

And why do you not want Dr. Paul to have a following?

Because you are a snake.

As to the funding, I reailze you seem to think that it is all YOUR money.

It isn't.

You've done your best to make sure that no one from here donates to C4L. It isn't going to work, because newsflash: Ron Paul Forums is not the NOT the freedom movement. The freedom movement didn't start with RPFs. The freedom movement is very broad - it spreads across many different medias. Plenty of patriots are from the older generation. They're not online.

What these older patriots DO have is the financial means to donate to the causes they believe in.

Some of them donate to Ron Paul.

Some of them will be donating to his C4L.

YOU WILL NOT STOP THIS MOVEMENT.

I guarantee it.

Yet another truly amazing post from a moderator.:eek:

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Amazing? Yes

Accurate? Yes

:)

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Who said anything about taking away the internet?

That ain't happening.

As far as people being pissed about having to demonstrate leadership skills....that's where the rubber meets the road and those who walk the walk will advance within the organization while those who merely talk the talk will not.

There is nothing wrong with that. We need leaders across the nation at the local level. This is how we get them.

I can understand why the snakes are all coiled up and spitting venom...they know they're about to be defanged.

BRILLIANT!!!!

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 08:49 AM
This is the problem Matt Collins is also having. For him to be a leader, he will need to first DEMONSTRATE leadership CFL-style which means POUNDING PAVEMENT FLAT FOOT STYLE and actually talking to HUMAN BEINGS FACE TO FACE!That's exactly what I am in the process of doing. Why are you personally attacking me? Why won't you share your real name instead of hiding behind an anonymous account?

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 09:19 AM
That's exactly what I am in the process of doing. Why are you personally attacking me? Why won't you share your real name instead of hiding behind an anonymous account?

a) because you talk about EVERYTHING EXCEPT the actual matter at hand, in this case the content of the Monday training which you had the privilege of attending which, for example, Sally08 was not invited to attend. You only post vague invectives and nothing about the ACTUAL CONTENT of the meeting as it is your responsibility to do, having been an invitee.

b) i will not cast pearls before swine because it is stupid to do so

pacelli
09-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Please don't refer to the entire forum as peasants. I am not a peasant. I am a sovereign individual, and there are more sovereigns on this forum than peasants.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 09:45 AM
a) because you talk about EVERYTHING EXCEPT the actual matter at hand, Irrelevant.

in this case the content of the Monday training which you had the privilege of attending which You only post vague invectives and nothing about the ACTUAL CONTENT of the meeting as it is your responsibility to do, having been an invitee.I have posted much more than that specifically about the goals of the CFL and some of the things that were kicked around.

Why do you keep personally attacking me? Why won't you tell me your real name?

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Quote:
a) because you talk about EVERYTHING EXCEPT the actual matter at hand,

Irrelevant.

I have posted much more than that specifically about the goals of the CFL and some of the things that were kicked around.

Why do you keep personally attacking me? Why won't you tell me your real name?

No. I provided the VERY DEFINITION of relevance. Which you called irrelevant.

(Because you are devisive.)

I will not provide my name to a character assassin.

Matt Collins
09-04-2008, 10:16 AM
(Because you are devisive.)Another personal attack.

I will not provide my name to a character assassin.Why? You are attacking my character.