PDA

View Full Version : I cant take it anymore.

krott5333
09-02-2007, 10:41 AM
The next person that advocates voting for the "the lesser of two evils" is going to get 2,232 grains of Speer Gold Dot in their head.

http://www.smiliesftw.com/x/madsign3.gif

Mr. White
09-02-2007, 10:44 AM
2,232 grains? Please tell me you dont handload for yourself? :)

krott5333
09-02-2007, 10:44 AM
2,232 grains? Please tell me you dont handload for yourself? :)

18 x 124 :D

(G34)

njandrewg
09-02-2007, 10:50 AM
yeah some of retards are pretty annoying...you tell someone Ron Paul raised 102K in 1 day more than the GOP...and they just say what a waste of money. Some of them still believe Ron Paul is only at 1%, and the only reason he wins straw polls is because every single one of his supporters shows up to vote

Thankfully neocon retards make up a minority of the party.

lucius
09-02-2007, 10:50 AM
:D

RockEnds
09-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Well, I'm not quite at that point, but I'm staying home this weekend because I've already ripped my family apart over political opinions. It's just not my weekend, and I know it. I'm three steps past feisty, and I've lost all objectivity.

dude58677
09-02-2007, 11:31 AM
"the only reason he wins straw polls is because his suporters show up and vote for him"

What an absurd statement. Isn't that what you are supposed to do in an election? LMAO:D :D

stevedasbach
09-02-2007, 11:49 AM
...the only reason he wins straw polls is because every single one of his supporters shows up to vote.

In caucuses and primaries where turnouts of 10-20% are the norm, this is Ron Paul's greatest asset. Whatever the polls show right before each election, he's going to do MUCH better when the votes are counted.

torchbearer
09-02-2007, 12:23 PM
In caucuses and primaries where turnouts of 10-20% are the norm, this is Ron Paul's greatest asset. Whatever the polls show right before each election, he's going to do MUCH better when the votes are counted.

Exaclty why smaller turnouts favor Libertarian type candidates.
I could only hope that every vote cast was a educated vote... meaning, the person took the time to look up all the candidates... compare positions and records... and then make a choice. (but then i wake up).

njandrewg
09-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Exaclty why smaller turnouts favor Libertarian type candidates.
I could only hope that every vote cast was a educated vote... meaning, the person took the time to look up all the candidates... compare positions and records... and then make a choice. (but then i wake up).
A lot of people don't really care about parties. They don't start paying attention until October 2008, and vote republican/democrat then. Honestly I would say in the primaries for republicans...only 5% of the country will vote.

expatriot
09-02-2007, 01:11 PM
What if we rounded up all the would-be voters for ___, ____, and ____
and treat them to a some kind of big kegger on Primary day
to keep them out of trouble?

Nah, waste of money,
but at least I can laugh about it....

Paulitician
09-02-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah some of retards are pretty annoying...you tell someone Ron Paul raised 102K in 1 day more than the GOP...and they just say what a waste of money. Some of them still believe Ron Paul is only at 1%, and the only reason he wins straw polls is because every single one of his supporters shows up to vote
ARGH, people are so freaking brainwashed. :mad:

blazin_it_alwyz
09-02-2007, 02:10 PM
ARGH, people are so freaking brainwashed. :mad:

Tell me about it.

A lot of times I have to wage war against these people over @ Digg, and literally one person said

"I don't support Ron Paul, because all he wants to do, is give tax breaks to rich people"

:rolleyes:

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-02-2007, 02:29 PM
The movies that told the truth about the level of brainwashing in this country:
They Live by John Carpenter
The Matrix by the Wachowski Brothers
(and to a lesser but still entertaining degree) Equilibrium with Christian Bale

People can no longer separate fact from fiction, because their critical thinking faculties have atrophied upon the altar of Public Ed.