PDA

View Full Version : Ronstock is THE place to be tonight!!

Ninja Homer
09-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm about to head out for some more events, but first I wanted to fill you in on what's going on at Ronstock tonight.

After the Ron Paul Nation Celebration, everybody will be heading back to Ronstock. As many as 9 CFL celebrities will be there that are either speakers or musicians from Ron Paul Nation Celebration and Rally for the Republic.

Aimee Allen, Marc Scibilia, and more will be performing and meeting people at Ronstock around the bonfire.

There's good beer, fresh organic burgers and steaks, and fresh organic milk and coffee on Tuesday morning.

Come on down, you won't be disappointed. I'm excited as hell to get back there tonight and meet some of the people that will be performing/speaking at the Rally and Celebration! See you there, can't wait to meet some more people from RPF and put some faces to the user names!

Ninja Homer
09-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Bump!

Indy Vidual
09-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Sounds like fun, wish I was there. :)

Conza88
09-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Ok... words cannot describe how jealous I am.

I think I'm going to need to go for a run.. to use up all this pent up energy/anger..

lol :mad:

Kotin
09-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Ok... words cannot describe how jealous I am.

I think I'm going to need to go for a run.. to use up all this pent up energy/anger..

lol :mad:

I feel the same way...

WHY GOD WHY!?:confused::confused::confused:

Meatwasp
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Please keep us poor stay at homes informed
Thanks

Roxi
09-01-2008, 10:18 PM
oh how i hate my life right now :(

Conza88
09-01-2008, 11:29 PM
:( x 1776

I want to chat up Aimee Allen.. :(

robmpreston
09-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Apparently it didn't happen because of a mix up with directions :rolleyes: lame

berrybunches
09-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Adam Kokesh came and stayed the night. Even though he is not technically a celebrity (except in our circles) I think he is a very important figure in the movement and a phenomenal speaker. From what he told me he is one of the only people in IVATW that is libertarian. I was impressed on how friendly and talkative he was.
I was also impressed with that military body :D - come on ladies, you know what I am talking about. lol

Conza88
09-04-2008, 09:02 AM
I was also impressed with that military body :D - come on ladies, you know what I am talking about. lol

Ok, NO! You owe your body to Ron Paul http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4204/maddu7.gif

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5751/tounguecj9.gif

speciallyblend
09-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Apparently it didn't happen because of a mix up with directions :rolleyes: lame

I want to make this very clear , THE F__K UP was 100% DON /CFL, no wonder ,they cannot win a dam primary, they cannot even find a farm on gps ,when we gave them the correct address 3 times. Don is lying in my opinion, they blew us off,but no worries ,the marc scibilia band camout again and played for us, so to the 9 cfl so called vip, we do not need you......

Ronstock was a blast without you CFL Liars!!!!!

Ninja Homer
09-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Adam Kokesh came and stayed the night. Even though he is not technically a celebrity (except in our circles) I think he is a very important figure in the movement and a phenomenal speaker. From what he told me he is one of the only people in IVATW that is libertarian. I was impressed on how friendly and talkative he was.

He's a cool guy. I grilled a steak for him. Marc Scibilia was there as well. It was a great night!