PDA

View Full Version : September 1, 2008

kittyc
09-01-2008, 11:37 AM
GRANNY WARRIORS
September 1st. 2008

Today could be the day we will all remember as a turning point. First the Republicans are staging down their National Convention, Bush and Cheny will not be attending due to their concern for Fellow Americans in the path of the hurricane Gustav? There is much discussion on what time the nominations will take place? The RNC seems to be switching the plans on a moments notice without concern for the thousands of dollars being spent by Delegates attending the RNC.

With such a large police presence in the area activists seem to be the only problem the city has, raids and arrests have been happening before any protest can even be started.

Watching the videos and news of the police gearing up with their gas masks and riot gear shows their intentions to instill fear in anyone that even thinks of standing up and speaking out. The outfit the police wear is a terrifying sight in itself. Are these men Americans? Are they good citizens? Are they living up to their oath of office? Who are they protecting? Who is paying for their services? We are! Doesn't that seem rather strange that we would pay people to terrorize us? Who are the terrorists here?

The Campaign 4 Liberty is not going to curtail their activities which will make them the only real Convention being played out this week. This could very well be the most valuable tool we will have to reach millions of people thoughout the country if the MSM will just televise it and the news papers report honestly which is doubtful but, with all the video cameras available there will be records made.

There has been many mentions of a Special Guest Speaker at the C4L Convention, Ernest Hancock had a remarkable thought, what if that speaker is the newly appointed VP Ms. Palin? If that can be pulled off the MSM will have no choice but to televise the convention at least her part in it. Heads up Organizers of the C4L. Ron get on the phone and start arranging this if you can. It is time to give the NeoCons enough rope to hang themselves with.

This has been a terrible week for me personally, I swore I would stay in the fight till the very end, would not stop campaigning or give up until the convention just as Ron himself said. He swore he would stay in the fight until the convention.

I kept my word Ron did not.

Yesterday was spent removing the campaign stickers from the cars, trucks and yard which was very sad. All those hours and days spent talking and handing out information and for what? Did we gain any ground? Where did all those activated supporters go? Have they just been burned one too many times? Is it all over? Where do we go from here? Do we give up?

There are still those that do not see that Ron has changed his path, they still wait for him to come in with some plan to take over and win. They keep saying he is working in Stealth Mode? Folks we have to wake up, Ron Paul is a good man, a great politician and a intelligent man but not a savior. He has his faults as we all do only his are more visible as he is under the microscope where we are not.Ron is like many very intelligent people, he is so smart he has lost sight of common sense and trusts people he should not. He is a very stubborn man and is a good friend and dedicated friend which is admirable but... he needs to take a good look at his friends and advisors back ground with out the rose colored glasses.

I am dissapointed in his refusal to stand up for what he has started, I am dissappointed that he has not listened to us ( all of the supporters) the people who supported him without reserve or payment. I am dissappointed that he chose to listen to those that have been known to lie and plot instead of the honest every day person that rose to the challenge of his message. I am dissapointed that the whole campaign hinged on money and more money. I am dissapointed that he has not changed the staff from the campaign and has chosen to continue to listen to their advice for the C4L.

Dissapointment has to be overcome and the fight has to continue now more than ever. We have fear mongers on the internet, radio and TV whose objective is to stop the common people from gaining any foot hold. This cannot be allowed. We have to take the risk and take a stand if we are ever to gain our freedoms back and have a good government that is there to protect our rights not take them.. We are not cattle, we are human beings.

Some of you will unsubscribe because of the things said in this newsletter, that's ok. We don't need people who do not question, who do not demand answers and that can be scared into silence. These people only hold us back. I will not be held back. We will reorganize, we will continue to speak out, we will continue to fight not only for my rights but yours also. There are many organizations that are not simply Ron Paul supporters that have been working all along for the return of our Government back to the people. We are organizing and working to make a huge gathering of people of all color, creed and one objective.. Fair Treatment and Honest Government.

I personally am starting with one commitment: I am going to Texas, right in Ron Paul's back yard. His ex campaign manager who refused to work with the campaign because of her moral convictions, is going to run for Governor of Texas. Penny Langford Freeman is a woman who has the morals, conviction and the intestinal fortitude to stick to her mission. She knows the Constitution better than anyone I know, She knows the law, She knows the political machine. Penny is going to stand toe to toe and fight corruption in her own state. We are going to help.

The main reason for this endevor on our part is if just one state will elect a honest, moral and intelligent person who is not run by the political machines it will be a flagship state. A state that others can see and will copy. People will see the changes made in the state of Texas and realize their state could do the same and will be activated into action to change their state also. Penny is the person to make these changes. She is owned by no one, no political party and no big money corporations. She hates the lobbyists and will throw them out of business in Texas. Police will start protecting the people and their rights, they will uphold their oath of office. Judges will be appointed that will insure the people do get a fair hearing not under the "Color of law" but by Common Law that should be adhered to but isn't.

I am asking all of you whether you are in Texas or other states to join us in this work. We have to have one example to show the country how things are suppose to be not how they are now.

I have met many many good people in the past 2 years of working for Ron. Many of you know me personally and know I will not lie to you even if it means I have to take the wrath of some that don't want to hear the truth as I see it. I am not saying I am never wrong, I have been many times and have openly admitted my mistakes. I have made the commitment to myself to make a stand against Terror and Fright. I will to the best of my ability work to elect one honest person to office. One at a time and it will prove to be like the domino effect.. Once one falls they all will. Lets start the process.

Each of you has the ability to network with your family, friends and organizations. Do it. Contribute to the Elect Penny Campaign. She is not a rich person, she is a working person, she was a single Mom for years and raised and educated her children with the sweat of her labor. She knows the pitfalls. She succeeded against all odds and will succeed in this run for the Governors office also. She is a stubborn, straight talking Texas Woman that will not be put down or ignored. She is not afraid. She will not be bought off. It will take money to beat the system. Lets help get this going.

The RV is being repainted with the Penny Freeman Campaign logos and will be in Texas for the next two years. Yes I know my husband is being asked again to do without and make sacrifices for this but he is all for it. He loves Penny and admires her courage and honesty and has vowed to help support me in this effort.

Now, I have been working overtime on this book, I had to really stop and rethink the printing and publishing as it was going to cost almost as I was charging for the book. With all the money that was going to be paid out for printing I could have bought a printer myself. After taking stock and thinking my husband made the decision.. BUY A PRINTER... so we did. I am so happy with this real printer, I am able to print thousands of copies now all bright and clear with vivid color and fast. I also bought a binder machine so we did the whole thing right here in the living room. The books will be in the mail on Tuesday. I am so sorry for the delay but I think I have done the right thing here. I will be able to print brochures, booklets, flyers all professional looking and at a cost we can afford.

Now buy the book... I hope to help everyone prepare for a better life no matter what happens. The book has some hints and ideas that were used by our ancestors to survive and make their family stronger and healthier as well as a lot happier than we are today. Don't expect a professional book it isn't. It is from the heart. I did some research on internet sites promoting survival and found many with false information. Some of the advice is so far fetched and just wrong. Please use your common sense when taking advice from anyone. Store up some supplies, make sure you have what you need to feed your family with. It isn't that hard. Just buy in quantity and put some stores aside for later use. I shop for every day items and try to buy at least double. I use the stores daily and keep replacing them as they are used so nothing is just kept on a shelf for years.. the key is to keep it moving, rotating your stock. Pretty soon it is just natural. All new stock go to the back and use the oldest first. We are eating the food I canned at the first of summer and replacing it with new every day. I do have a good stock of canned food which I have worked on all summer, meat was a priority with me as I love my meat. The price of food is going up so much and so fast it may come to a point where you cannot afford to buy it in the near future. A friend of ours has cattle and we bought a cow from him to butcher and store. Most of the meat was canned and enough for a couple of months was frozen. Even if we lose power I will have time to can the frozen meat before it spoils so I feel fairly safe that we won't be totally ruined.

Another item I saw advertised on the internet was SEEDS... We found a cache of seeds from the farm that my Husbands boss purchased. These seeds are Heirloom seeds, I don't advertise them as such as they are simply seeds that the owner saved from year to year for the past half century. They are not the hybrids but the old fashioned plants that are sturdy and prolific in their products. The tomatoes are smaller than the hybrids but have a lot of flesh in them and not that many seeds. The corn we found had mold on it and was afraid of it being bad so have not been packaging that right now. We talked to the farmer ( Doug) were advised to treat them with a chemical which would prevent mold and decay. I have been thinking about that and trying to figure out if the treatment is going to affect the seeds in a good way or not? You will be able to see the treatment as it dyes the seed red or pink and is poison. That part scares me. We have the seeds spread out on screens now to totally dry and cure, we rinsed them all in a clorine solution which I have seen my Grandmother do many times to get rid of any mold on the seeds. I think we will simply allow them to dry well and package the way they are without the treatment process. Those of you that ordered the corn will be getting that in a separate package later or your money will be refunded.

Some of the sites advertising the Heirloom seeds could not be honestly selling them. One site offers a ounce of collard seeds for $3.00 ... now a ounce of seeds are thousands and it is not feesible to think that there are that many seeds that have been saved for years around. The honest sites offer a much smaller amount of seeds at a much higher price. One site offered 15 seeds for $12.00. I nearly choked at that since all the seeds may not even grow.

We have a good supply as Doug ran a truck farm of about 50 acres so had a good supply of seeds but they will not last forever. I have packaged them in small envelopes with enough seeds to plant two ( 2) 25 foot rows in a garden. I always start my seeds indoors so it is a simple matter of spacing them correctly in the garden. Peat pots are not the best way of doing this either.. I have a lot of problems with the peat pots. Just get a flat and put in a good potting soil and plant the seeds in rows.. when they are large enough to handle transplant into small pots and let them grow to a size that is right for the garden transplanting, this is when the roots are starting to get pot bound. I rarely lose a plant this way. ( there is a leaflet in the package on how we do our seeds and planting)

The seeds we are selling are good stable food machines. Tried and true to the species. None are GMO seeds or Roundup Ready. I know this for a fact as we know Doug and how he has farmed for the past 40 years. Now he has sold the farm and the new owner wants more prolific plants with less work so they are planting the new hybrids. The upside of all this is we have the old family seeds.

You can help us get started with our new projects and help pay off some of the debt we have incurred during our work this past year by buying some of the seeds and the book.

www.grannywarriors.com click on the Granny's store link at the upper left side of the page.

Thank you all for your support and imput I really appreciate your messages and advice.

The future of this country is strictly up to us.