PDA

View Full Version : Bush's Banned Interview... Liar, Liar

CurtisLow
09-01-2008, 09:32 AM
What a load of crap... Is he on drugs?

http://vidzking.com/Tags/Bushs-Banned-Interview

mmink15
09-01-2008, 09:38 AM
This is an interesting interview, because Bush can't use the patriotism tangents on the Irish interviewer. I love it when she replied to the world is a better place without Hussein angle with "But Mr. President, the world IS a more dangerous place today."

ItsTime
09-01-2008, 09:40 AM
he is insane

Indy Vidual
09-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Bad Bush...

sidster
09-01-2008, 01:25 PM
he surprises me. sometimes he comes off as someone who is
smarter than he is given credit for, then there are other times
when he comes of as a blabbering idiot.

TER
09-01-2008, 01:29 PM
its uncomfortable to watch him. So sad...

richardfortherepublic
09-01-2008, 03:57 PM
he surprises me. sometimes he comes off as someone who is
smarter than he is given credit for, then there are other times
when he comes of as a blabbering idiot.

This is exactly what leads me to believe that he still does Cocaine.

Freedom 4 all
09-01-2008, 04:05 PM
This is exactly what leads me to believe that he still does Cocaine.

The really sad thing is that if it turns out he did blow every day for the past 8 years, that would be like number #987 on the list of reasons why he was a bad president. It sure as hell wouldn't be in the top 10.

richardfortherepublic
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
The really sad thing is that if it turns out he did blow every day for the past 8 years, that would be like number #987 on the list of reasons why he was a bad president. It sure as hell wouldn't be in the top 10.

True, but doing Cocaine for years can turn you into a soulless zombie, and his use can definitely attribute to his evil and shameless policies.

josephadel_3
09-01-2008, 06:35 PM
We put hussein in power. Moron.

V-rod
09-01-2008, 06:42 PM
We put hussein in power. Moron.

Nope, the CFR worked with the Trilateral commission, and the Bohemian Club members to put Saddam into power. Only after a drawn out argument with the Elders of Zion.

josephadel_3
09-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Nope, the CFR worked with the Trilateral commission, and the Bohemian Club members to put Saddam into power. Only after a drawn out argument with the Elders of Zion.

CFR is an American organization, no? I care not about specifics, Congress and the president have the ability to stop such maneuvers and did nothing. Therefore, America put Saddam in power.

V-rod
09-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Thats what THEY want you to believe. ;)

josephadel_3
09-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Thats what THEY want you to believe. ;)

Ok ok. Kind of like Congress supposedly having control over the monetary supply.

moostraks
09-02-2008, 05:48 AM
its uncomfortable to watch him. So sad...

I agree with you on that...He really has forgotten that he is human and things that all interviews should be given with kid gloves. Now the interviewer did seem to have a problem with stepping on his words but I couldn't tell if she was trying to clarify when he misinterpreted the question because the President's ego is so big that he kept telling her to be quiet until he finished answering. He gave a great propaganda piece to our enemies with his cowboy-like attitude and while utilizing words to try to convey sadness over loss of life he seems to rationalize it with no problem. It comes across rather heartless to me,imho....

VoteForRonPaul
09-02-2008, 06:38 AM
That was so retarded man, hilarious. Only if he was not a criminal :(

Let me let me let me finish :D

All respect for the Irish TV!

zach
09-02-2008, 07:33 AM
He sounds like a douche trying to save himself in this interview.