PDA

View Full Version : rallyfortherepublic.tv interviewing people outside rnc

LibertyInJeopardy
09-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Pretty good stuff guys.

pacelli
09-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Pretty choppy, don't know how many more times I can see the guy say, "main road and bus a left".

HonestyInMedicine
09-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Pretty choppy, don't know how many more times I can see the guy say, "main road and bus a left".

LOL! I saw that too! I've had my computer on straight logged into it since I learned about it last night. It is ashame they are having so much trouble with the audio and the video. You'd think they could get some high school kids who want to learn TV production to volunteer and help out.

As of 10AM today they were still showing reruns of yesterdays walk around town and talk with the locals. It is too bad because it is a great concept ESPECIALLY if the regular TV broadcasts are going to try to continue to suppress everything Ron Paul does.

I finally turned it off when I heard the commentary about Madeline Albright coming on for a third time........ but it was GREAT NEWS to find out that somebody will have the entire convention on Tuesday streaming live on www.campaignforliberty.com. In fact , the Campaign for Liberty website thinks we should all boycott TV on tuesday and watch it on-line to send a message....while they see their ratings plummet.