PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Fabled Enemies yet?

ClayTrainor
09-01-2008, 08:12 AM
It's being released today, and there was an early release last night for Prison Planet TV members

Im going to watch it in a couple of hours, since it's now on Google Video

Here's the Google Video Link (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=fabled+enemeies&emb=0#emb=0&q=fabled%20enemies&dur=3)

Just curious to hear what the opinion of the film is on this forum.

pacelli
09-01-2008, 08:29 AM
I got about 10 minutes into it as soon as it was released last night. Didn't give me any new information within those 10 minutes, so something else grabbed my attention. I'll go back to it later today, but it seems like a compilation of info from previous films. Burmas seems to be a 1-trick pony.

PatriotOne
09-01-2008, 08:47 AM
I got about 10 minutes into it as soon as it was released last night. Didn't give me any new information within those 10 minutes, so something else grabbed my attention. I'll go back to it later today, but it seems like a compilation of info from previous films. Burmas seems to be a 1-trick pony.

I don't expect Burma to make video's to educate those of us who have researched the subject to death already. I haven't seen it yet but am hoping for a good educational video to share with people who HAVEN'T researched the topic. In other words, I don't expect the video to have alot of new content..I expect one that connects all the multitude of dots one can find all over the net in a unorganized fashion on the so-called "enemy".

Clay.....thanks for the link.

pacelli
09-01-2008, 08:56 AM
I don't expect Burma to make video's to educate those of us who have researched the subject to death already. I haven't seen it yet but am hoping for a good educational video to share with people who HAVEN'T researched the topic. In other words, I don't expect the video to have alot of new content..I expect one that connects all the multitude of dots one can find all over the net in a unorganized fashion on the so-called "enemy".

Clay.....thanks for the link.

Good point. I liked how the film started because it doesn't seem to be going into the more fringe aspects of 9/11 like controlled demolition, analyzing the pentagon lawn, etc.

evilfunnystuff
09-01-2008, 09:12 AM
watchin it today my buddy watched it last night and said it was really good

ClayTrainor
09-01-2008, 10:13 AM
I just watched it.

I knew most of the information already but this is a great marketing tool to pull more people into the fight against the NWO. This movie should even be watched by the people who disagree with teh 911 "truth" movement. 911 is only a small segment in this movie.

thehighwaymanq
09-01-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm goin watch when I have the time.

richardfortherepublic
09-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Far more compelling then Loose change, that's for sure.

Defining Obscene
09-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the link. Didn't know it was coming out today.

ClayTrainor
09-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Oh by the way, there is footage from inside wtc7 before it collapsed in this movie. It's really captivating footage of 2 people running through wtc7 fliming everything they see.

I dont know about you but, i've never seen it before and it sure looks alot of significant damage that i'd be VERY surprised if fire alone caused.