PDA

View Full Version : CFL blog hit by venomous troll...

pacelli
09-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Somebody's got some venom spewing in the top post on the blog at campaignforliberty.com, under the post "Rally for the Republic to Continue as Planned".

Check this garbage out:

A Sensible One Says:
September 1st, 2008 at 12:08 am

Wow. You people are clinically insane. What is this garbage? Fuck the future hurricane victims! So what if 1.8 MILLION people have been misplaced and will most likely lose their homes? The media is stupid for covering this people suffering and dying and losing most of their possessions stuff! Cover the fanatic gathering of our self-absorbed cult!

I hope your whole fucking place collapses on itself. Fucking pricks.

Ron Paul for President!!! Because winning primaries is for losers!!!

A Sensible One Says:
September 1st, 2008 at 1:19 am

Hey, ArcButt. Tell your bullshit to people whose houses will likely be blown off their foundations by a tropical storm.

Nobody cares about your bullshit. Nobody cares about a senile doctor that decided he has enough to be a candidate for the President of the United States of America. Nobody cares about your ridiculous gathering of overzealous teenagers that have nothing to do but mindlessly repeat someone else’s slogans while contributing to their personal wealth by supporting a meaningless rally that will not solve this country’s immediate problems. You don’t care about the people of America. You care about your agenda, your platform, your notion of government that will magically solve all the problems America is facing right now. You have the arrogance to assume that your way is the right way, and you are quick to label all the other viewpoints as “oppressive”, “anti-Constitution” and “anti-freedom” in a desperate attempt to attract more followers. You are a cult.

You people are not talking about the hurricane or the Gulf Coast evacuees because deep inside you know you don’t have the balls to go and make a difference. You speak of saving the people of this country from corrupt politics, but that means absolutely nothing to all those who are experiencing something so horrible, and for the second time in just three years! Constitutional freedoms mean nothing to people that are in a great struggle with such a tremendous force of nature. You say the best you can do is to hope and pray for those in need and hope for the best, but this coming week you will all gather for your party, while an awful lot of Americans are suffering. You say you want to make the lives of ordinary Americans better, but how about putting your money where your mouth is? How about going and doing relief work? How about donating money to Red Cross instead of your cult? How about your Chosen One stepping up and canceling your sabbath and donating the money collected to Gustav victims-to-be? Or is the best you are willing to do is hope and pray? I hope not, because otherwise you are scum and don’t deserve the freedoms you are so diligently lobbying for.

You disgust me. All you do is talk. You talk of liberty, you talk of change and you talk of American values, but you don’t care about the people of America. You are putting your cult and your entertainment in the way of your humanity. I challenge you to pick up and go to Northern LA, all 10,000 of you, and help the evacuees. Politicians coming there would be a hindrance, but thousands of able-bodied zealous (mostly)young people would be a true blessing. I challenge your leader to put down the mic and call his supporters to help the unfortunate. I challenge your cult to cancel or postpone your sabbath and do what would really make a difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

qh4dotcom
09-01-2008, 12:30 AM
You can't repair brains like this...best to ignore...the troll himself didn't say he would help the evacuees or donate.

TruthisTreason
09-01-2008, 12:31 AM
I was just reading that.:rolleyes:

JosephTheLibertarian
09-01-2008, 12:40 AM
ha. he's quite entertaining. I don't think he's a free market guy.

lasenorita
09-01-2008, 12:56 AM
A Sensible One sounds like a self-important person who can't see past their own anti-"cult" bias.

Besides, who dares to challenge our Great Chosen One? :D:p

ronpaulitician
09-01-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm surprised he has access to the internet, what with him being all up in New Orleans to help out and stuff.

Jamsie 567
09-01-2008, 01:59 AM
The government paid trolls never go away. I seen some that last months some just come and go. Their trying to discourage people from posting it's their job. The only thing you can do is ignore them or block their IP.

Kludge
09-01-2008, 03:01 AM
The CFL admin will very likely delete the posts in question if you email the links & post #s to them ;)

Menthol Patch
09-01-2008, 04:18 AM
Just ignore this person.

RonPaulalways
09-01-2008, 05:46 AM
This guy needs to be told that we're trying to save America from a fate far worse than a hurricane.

Since 1971, the year the US went off the gold standard (the event that spurred Ron Paul to run for office), the economy has been devastated, and young people's lives, particularly young mens', have gotten worse:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/156372

Since 1971, annual salaries for males 25 to 34 with full-time jobs have plummeted almost 20 percent, according to the Center for Labor Market Studies at Northeastern University. At the same time, women have crashed just about all the old male haunts, and are showing some signs of outpacing their husbands and boyfriends as breadwinners and heads of family, at least in urban centers. Last year, researchers at Queens College in New York determined that women between 21 and 30 in at least five major cities, including Dallas, Chicago and New York, have not only made up the wage gap since 1970—they now earn upwards of 15 percent more than their male counterparts. As a result, many men feel redundant.

Today's guys are perhaps the first downwardly mobile—and endlessly adolescent—generation of men in U.S. history. They're also among the most distraught—men between the ages of 16 and 26 have the highest suicide rate for any group except men above 70—and socially isolated, despite their image as a band of backslapping buddies. According to the General Social Survey, a highly regarded decadeslong University of Chicago project to map changes in American culture, twentysomething guys are bowling alone when compared with the rest of society. They are less likely to read a newspaper, attend church, vote for president or believe that people are basically trustworthy, helpful and fair.

The average young man earns less, is more desperate, is more immature, and more likely to commit suicide than in any time in the last 40 years, despite massive technological advances since the 60's.

This is ALL because of government policy of over-taxing and over-regulating that has destroyed the livelihoods of the people.

SeanEdwards
09-01-2008, 12:11 PM
The government paid trolls never go away. I seen some that last months some just come and go. Their trying to discourage people from posting it's their job. The only thing you can do is ignore them or block their IP.

If the government paid for that shit then they deserve a refund.

CasualApathy
09-01-2008, 12:30 PM
The CFL admin will very likely delete the posts in question if you email the links & post #s to them ;)

That's the lazy sollution. Better to counter his argument.

walt
09-01-2008, 01:07 PM
this guy needs to be told that we're trying to save america from a fate far worse than a hurricane.

Since 1971, the year the us went off the gold standard (the event that spurred ron paul to run for office), the economy has been devastated, and young people's lives, particularly young mens', have gotten worse:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/156372

the average young man earns less, is more desperate, is more immature, and more likely to commit suicide than in any time in the last 40 years, despite massive technological advances since the 60's.

This is all because of government policy of over-taxing and over-regulating that has destroyed the livelihoods of the people.

+1776

qh4dotcom
09-04-2008, 07:47 PM
I contacted CFL and asked them to delete the inappropiate and profane comments...so far they have done nothing

Looks like the CFL doesn't care about the integrity of their blog