PDA

View Full Version : You Really Want To Save America We have a plan If Your Real!

reduen
08-31-2008, 10:52 PM
Let's do it folks..:cool:

You Really Want To Save America, We have a plan If Your Real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIF7ncIw9NY

idiom
09-01-2008, 01:50 AM
Another "Oil Shale will save us!" dude... :rolleyes:

Oil Shale is just sad. Its ERoEI is really really sad.

Kludge
09-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Danged T. Boone Pickens wannabes.

newyearsrevolution08
09-01-2008, 04:43 AM
Danged T. Boone Pickens wannabes.

lol, that guy does have a decent marketing plan...

we need to send him a ron paul shirt or something to wear for his next commercial

smart jumpin on the wind generation bandwagon though.

wind and solar are two things we have plenty of at all times BUT we don't use them.

Side note:

Does us taking all the oil out of the ground cause earthquakes? Due to not having enough lube?

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-01-2008, 05:18 AM
Does us taking all the oil out of the ground cause earthquakes? Due to not having enough lube?

I doubt it plays that big of a role in smoothing out tectonic shifts... if it did, it would probably only make a difference if we sucked the oil straight out of the faultlines. I don't see how drilling oil out of the ground hundreds of miles away from a fault line would make a difference as far as earthquakes go...

canadian4ronpaul
09-01-2008, 06:36 AM
I think that would completely ruin my image of ron paul.

jkr
09-01-2008, 06:49 AM
burn nothing for fuel.

go solar and you create a systemic solution.

SLSteven
09-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Dismantle the Department of Energy

reduen
09-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't believe this post had anything to do with oil originally...:rolleyes:

RSLudlum
09-01-2008, 11:11 AM
lol,

Side note:

Does transferring all that wind energy into electrical energy for our use change weather patterns..... Would using huge solar panels to capture solar energy have an impact on the energy flow of the environment? How exactly would massive use of solar capturing technology in fact affect wind energy usefulness since wind is actually a product of solar/thermal energy interactions in the environment?

just some food for thought ;)