PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

azamalech
08-31-2008, 08:37 PM
New member here, I've been a Ron Paul fan for a while and it's great to see a community dedicated to like minded folks.

Currently I'm planning on voting for Bob Barr on election day - good idea or not? He seems to share a lot of Paulian values and his VP seems really smart (though a Barr/Paul or Paul/Barr ticket would be unbeatable!!).

Hopefully I can contribute something to these forums, I look forward to posting here :)

pacelli
08-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the RPF!! Make sure that while you are busy getting involved here, you also sign up for Ron's newest project located at CampaignForLiberty.com . You'll join 91,000 of us.

Conza88
08-31-2008, 10:12 PM
Ello ello! :D
How'd you first hear about him?

azamalech
08-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the RPF!! Make sure that while you are busy getting involved here, you also sign up for Ron's newest project located at CampaignForLiberty.com . You'll join 91,000 of us.

Will do :)

I first heard about Dr. Paul through the internet in late 2006 (I don't remember where exactly) and did a lot of research from there. I got a copy of "The Revolution" a while ago and loved it, so here I am.

Kotin
08-31-2008, 11:04 PM
Welcome to the forum..

we love new posters.

porcupine
08-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Welcome! I think Barr is a respectable choice, but not good enough for some of the purists.

Kludge
09-01-2008, 03:31 AM
I must warn you of the Jooz we have running around the forums....

Why, that "Kotin" fellow likes to use his Joo Claw to knock peoples' sandwiches out of their hands as they go to eat it.

We also have many undercover Reptilian and Neocon Psy-Ops trolls.

If anyone posts something accidentaly alerting others that they do anything on this list, they are most definitely a Psy-Ops Reptilian/Neocon/Joo/Mexican/33rd-degree-Mason troll sent by the DHS or the Jesuits:

Disliking Sarah Palin.
Believing that 9/11 was not a false flag operation by the government.
Believing the government lies about landing on the moon.
Watching television.
Eating processed food.
Wanting more immigration.
Believing in the lol'able government inflation statistics.
Liking Abraham Lincoln.
Saying ANYTHING bad about Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul, Supreme Lord of the internet and messiah to all liberty-loving people.
Having any lib'rul tendencies AT ALL!
Listening to music other then country, techno, or death metal.
Believing in one national fiat currency.
Believing in federally-funded "education", "healthcare", or food. I put the former in quotations because we all know the gov't messes up and makes prices something like 20x higher. The free market would let businesses work gooder and they'd bring prices down to virtually nothing.
Believing in God.
Believing that any government regulation or ownership can be good.
Supporting intellectual property rights.

Make sure to check every post for the behavior mentioned above and flag it so a moderator or the admin can ban the person in question. We cannot have these trolls masquerading as Ron Paul supporters and giving us a bad name.

Welcome & enjoy your stay here.

berrybunches
09-08-2008, 08:35 AM
I must warn you of the Jooz we have running around the forums....

Why, that "Kotin" fellow likes to use his Joo Claw to knock peoples' sandwiches out of their hands as they go to eat it.

We also have many undercover Reptilian and Neocon Psy-Ops trolls.

If anyone posts something accidentaly alerting others that they do anything on this list, they are most definitely a Psy-Ops Reptilian/Neocon/Joo/Mexican/33rd-degree-Mason troll sent by the DHS or the Jesuits:

Disliking Sarah Palin.
Believing that 9/11 was not a false flag operation by the government.
Believing the government lies about landing on the moon.
Watching television.
Eating processed food.
Wanting more immigration.
Believing in the lol'able government inflation statistics.
Liking Abraham Lincoln.
Saying ANYTHING bad about Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul, Supreme Lord of the internet and messiah to all liberty-loving people.
Having any lib'rul tendencies AT ALL!
Listening to music other then country, techno, or death metal.
Believing in one national fiat currency.
Believing in federally-funded "education", "healthcare", or food. I put the former in quotations because we all know the gov't messes up and makes prices something like 20x higher. The free market would let businesses work gooder and they'd bring prices down to virtually nothing.
Believing in God.
Believing that any government regulation or ownership can be good.
Supporting intellectual property rights.

Make sure to check every post for the behavior mentioned above and flag it so a moderator or the admin can ban the person in question. We cannot have these trolls masquerading as Ron Paul supporters and giving us a bad name.

Welcome & enjoy your stay here.

Brilliant. Why isn't this a sticky? :p

georgiaboy
09-08-2008, 08:41 AM
welcome, azamalech.

another word of advice - start off by assuming everything Kludge posts is sarcasm - you'll be a better poster for it.:)