PDA

View Full Version : The Colorado Liberty Flight,info and feedback

speciallyblend
09-02-2007, 07:39 AM
I do have a plan that could garner local/state/national media coverage.
The Liberty Flight press releases from all Colorado groups to their independent media sources,then press releases to state/national. We could fly a barn plane from southern Pueblo(front range Colorado) to Ft Collins(northern Colorado) GOOGLE RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008(example) $525.00hr possible discount with press coverage,explained I'm just a guy trying to support Ron Paul.

I'm new to meetup groups ,just formed one in the Colorado mtns for the lake/eagle/summit counties,very pro Paul territory,since i have done activist work before.

The Colorado Groups are working really hard in the front range.I have contacted the co springs group they are really with it;) It's not easy contacting other groups and it seems some don't answer emails,but so far i would give the co springs group 5 stars.

I'm going to passout 1000 flyer's hand to hand business to business,in my 3 counties.

,but generally mimic the shorter Florida flight . We could have the plane circle key points in each city along the front range.We are talking at least 12 cities not counting all the lil towns between them,aka suburbs of Denver/co springs/boulder/Pueblo/ft Collins the list goes on. JUST NEED TO FILL MY COOKIE JAR;) cost could range from $3000-$8000 depending on our flight plan(time and distance on each city) this would help spur meetup groups/general public/media and really create a buzz in Colorado(birthplace of the libertarian party) in general could be huge payback with lil investment.If planned and timed with press releases It's a bird.It's a plane,It's RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.

Anyone can get involved if they like,im just trying to spread the message in different ways:) everyone keep working hard. If you want to contact me,you can use yahoo snowshoehippie im/email. peace kenny

speciallyblend
09-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks you know who;)