PDA

View Full Version : STOP THE MADNESS Duncan Hunter?? AReyou F'in kidding me!!

Falseflagop
09-02-2007, 06:15 AM
DUncan Hunter barely has any following but yesterday the crooks got him 41% please people stop the madness!! If you cannot see Ron Paul just got railroaded then you are not paying attention! This is a total nuch of BS!! Sorry for being vocal but these crooks have now gotten under my skin with the constant corruption! From fixing polls to further dumby down the sheep , o rigging stock markets daily to lying about the war.

Man it sure gets us RP supporters even more fired up!ANd looking at the meetup groups people are as we approach 40,000. Bunch of crooks!

Viva the RON PAUL REVOLUTION!! Our only hope to save this republic, and return it to top GREATNESS!

LibertyEagle
09-02-2007, 06:18 AM
A few people on the ground said that it was Phyllis Schlafly's organization, Eagle Forum, who were successful in getting out all their delegates to vote for Duncan Hunter.

We were beat on this day. Not everything is a conspiracy, you know. Only 1,000 of the total 17,000 delegates even cared enough to show up to vote.

Slugg
09-02-2007, 06:50 AM
A few people on the ground said that it was Phyllis Schlafly's organization, Eagle Forum, who were successful in getting out all their delegates to vote for Duncan Hunter.

We were beat on this day. Not everything is a conspiracy, you know. Only 1,000 of the total 17,000 delegates even cared enough to show up to vote.

Eagle Forum? Until I looked, I would have thought they would be Ron Paul all the way. But no, they are pro Iraq.

Mastiff
09-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Maybe not a conspiracy, but I can believe there's a rift in the GOP to do with Paul, and Hunter was the proxy for "not Ron Paul", since nobody else showed up. I really wonder how Paul would have done if more candidates had come. Quite possibly, it would have been Fred, then Paul, then whoever.

JPFromTally
09-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Relax guys... this hasn't made front page news at Foxnews.com. Do you know what has? "U.S. wants fast win in Iran."

Nefertiti
09-02-2007, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the reminder about what is really important.

LibertyEagle
09-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Eagle Forum? Until I looked, I would have thought they would be Ron Paul all the way. But no, they are pro Iraq. How in the world is that "Pro Family"?

Teach 'em to pray
Learn 'em some books
Send 'em to war

Pro Family my foot!

They're not bad people at all. The head of the Eagle Forum from Texas said yesterday that she hadn't made her mind up whether she was voting for Hunter or Paul. She said those were the only two she would consider.

Last I knew, Schlafly was pushing Tancredo, so I'm a little unsure why she flipped over to Hunter. Eagle Forum is pretty good on most things. The NAU, Bush's LOST treaty that is quickly coming up for a vote, getting government out of the Education business, etc. I know that securing our borders is a big deal with these folks and quite frankly, Dr. Paul has not made that a strong selling point in his candidacy. Tancredo and Hunter come across much stronger in this area. When Paul talks about it in the debates, he almost sounds waffling. I know he's not, but he does not come across as strong and definitive. People want the borders and ports secured and they want illegal immigration stopped. They want to hear strong, definitive statements from their candidate, indicating that he will do just that. Ron goes into teaching mode sometimes, when he should not.

There are a lot of good people out there who didn't agree with going into Iraq, but think that now that we are there, we have to finish it, because of the situation we created. I know some hard core patriots who support Ron Paul on every other issue, besides his belief that we should pull out of Iraq now. Again, they didn't agree with our going in, but think we have to stay to finish it up or it will be a breeding ground for Al Qaeda and they're also concerned about what Iran will do with it.

Slugg
09-02-2007, 08:33 AM
They're not bad people at all. The head of the Eagle Forum from Texas said yesterday that she hadn't made her mind up whether she was voting for Hunter or Paul. She said those were the only two she would consider.

Last I knew, Schlafly was pushing Tancredo, so I'm a little unsure why she flipped over to Hunter. Eagle Forum is pretty good on most things. The NAU, Bush's LOST treaty that is quickly coming up for a vote, getting government out of the Education business, etc. I know that securing our borders is a big deal with these folks and quite frankly, Dr. Paul has not made that a strong selling point in his candidacy. Tancredo and Hunter come across much stronger in this area. When Paul talks about it in the debates, he almost sounds waffling. I know he's not, but he does not come across as strong and definitive. People want the borders and ports secured and they want illegal immigration stopped. They want to hear strong, definitive statements from their candidate, indicating that he will do just that. Ron goes into teaching mode sometimes, when he should not.

There are a lot of good people out there who didn't agree with going into Iraq, but think that now that we are there, we have to finish it, because of the situation we created. I know some hard core patriots who support Ron Paul on every other issue, besides his belief that we should pull out of Iraq now. Again, they didn't agree with our going in, but think we have to stay to finish it up or it will be a breeding ground for Al Qaeda and they're also concerned about what Iran will do with it.

Sounds like they could/will be a powerful ally.