PDA

View Full Version : 3 Tickets for Sale $59 or best offer

truthrewards
08-31-2008, 03:52 PM
3 people in my group can't make it.

1st person from this forum that offers over $49 gets all 3!

here is my ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280262140536

evilfunnystuff
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
you should just give them away and try to recruit new members in the area

newyearsrevolution08
08-31-2008, 04:35 PM
you should just give them away and try to recruit new members in the area

not everyone has the luxury of giving things away though.

evilfunnystuff
08-31-2008, 04:39 PM
not everyone has the luxury of giving things away though.

well i doubt anyone is gonna buy them at full value especialy when the cfl is givin em away

afmatt
09-01-2008, 06:24 AM
well i doubt anyone is gonna buy them at full value especialy when the cfl is givin em away

Just so folks know - we were told yesterday that the tickets being given away are the worst ones in the house.

Good luck selling yours.

evilfunnystuff
09-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Just so folks know - we were told yesterday that the tickets being given away are the worst ones in the house.

Good luck selling yours.

the cfl guy i seen talkin about it said they were directly in front of the stage but standing room only so i guess its a matter of perspective

rajibo
09-01-2008, 09:18 AM
the cfl guy i seen talkin about it said they were directly in front of the stage but standing room only so i guess its a matter of perspective

I'm guessing the seats the street teams are giving away to the potential revolutionaries are the nosebleeds and the ones they'll be giving away at the Nation Celebration will be the standing room seats.

BTW, I have 2 tickets to get rid of. Section 138 Row B. I have a much better seat waiting for me at will call....Free or best offer if you're feeling generous