PDA

View Full Version : Campaigning for Liberty in the Twin Cities

GunnyFreedom
08-30-2008, 09:06 PM
we have arrived at camp Freedom (or at least the Lakota word for Freedom) via Ronvoy, and all is well. Will update via phone/liveblog as events progress.

raiha
08-30-2008, 10:59 PM
Hiya Gunny Freedom. Great to see you made it safely. Just hope the old bugger doesn't cancel it. McCain that is, not our dearest Congressman Paul. :D

brunner
08-30-2008, 11:14 PM
we have arrived at camp Freedom (or at least the Lakota word for Freedom) via Ronvoy, and all is well. Will update via phone/liveblog as events progress.

Hey Gunny! We met in Raleigh, right?

I'm about five hours away!

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2008, 02:56 AM
There is too much energy to sleep.

Every stripe of Ron Paul, in active debate, at the lunch tables until well after midnight, on the evening that all of us arrived. California, Pennsylvania - Daniel, :) Texas, Ohio, Minnesota. It was like a debate in the heart of the platform and how to implement it. NC State and District 2 coordinators Gary and Glen were present.

Torch, I'd like to see how any of those signs turned out too. 8-) I think the flag will look spectacular. I do want to hear about what you have seen this year, and to learn more about what happened at the LA primary. I want to help you take out the garbage in any way I can. You are already well building up from around it, and what you accomplished in the Paul-Goldwater ticket was amazing. I hope you guys knock McCain flat in November!

and for Carrie, who loves Yeshua, baruch atah!

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2008, 08:57 AM
Now it's about an hour until the van leaves for the RealPolitics training school. I'm excited and can't wait, but at the same time a 9 and a half hour training seminar will be intense...especially after only 2.5 hrs of shuteye

Will take copious notes, so we can have a solid foundation going forward, and will in all likelihood be living on 5hr energy shots in order to not miss a thing. If the platform debates last night were awesome, I can't wait to see what we have tonight!!

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2008, 07:52 PM
in the middle of Real Politics training school right now, so can't talk much. I can't share details either, but I am hearing things that will blow your minds. Expect history to be made. Will recap the day tonight, and will attempt to parse what I can share about what I have just heard. Amazing, amazing! This R4R is far and above the coolest thing I have ever been involved with in regards to the Ron Paul effort. I'm just floored here....

jonathans
08-31-2008, 08:28 PM
you teased us ,
now you gotta please us.

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2008, 09:44 PM
you teased us ,
now you gotta please us.

No way no how, I'm not about to break the whole damn bigger plan, just to make a warm and fuzzy.

jonathans
08-31-2008, 09:56 PM
just tell us something or at least when WE will know.

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2008, 12:58 PM
well, I can now share this much: it looks like negotiations have been taking place, and may now already have taken place. With the addition of Guam, RP has 5 states....

pacelli
09-01-2008, 01:02 PM
well, I can now share this much: it looks like negotiations have been taking place, and may now already have taken place. With the addition of Guam, RP has 5 states....

:eek:

phoenixrising
09-01-2008, 02:47 PM

this is great!!! ...yet i wouldn't say anymore along this line...right now anyway;)