PDA

View Full Version : IT'S BEEN EXPOSED! - The ideal candidate according to many RP supporters!

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 02:36 PM
It's been exposed that many Ron Paul supporters desire the following track record in a potential vice presidential candidate.

1) A record of never speaking up against the illegal banking cartel that is the Federal Reserve system.

2) A record of remaining silent about the insane war on drugs that is truthfully a war against people's right to control what they put into their own body.

3) A record of staying mum about the constitution shreading "Patriot Act" that allows the government to violate the rights of countless citizens.

4) A record of saying nothing against the "War in Iraq", the fact it violates the constitution because it's undeclared, and we need to bring our troops home!

5) A record of remaining quiet about torture, the loss of habeas corpus, and the insane war on terror.

6) A record of keeping her head in the sand about how our nation is going totally bankrupt and how we need massive cuts in the size and cost of government.

Finally, the most important quality many RP supporters want in a VP candidate...

7) Very good looks! Yep, this is the most important thing!

--

To be blunt, I'm disgusted that so many people on here are actually supporting Sarah Palin. Apparently, it doesn't matter that she has not made waves by supporting the cause of freedom. Also, it doesn't matter that even though she is a GOVERNOR which gives her a FANTASTIC opportunity to speak up about the cause of freedom and small government she has remained silent. In addition, it doesn't matter this woman is willing to run with and support an absolute snake like McCain.

It seems that all that matters to many people here is the fact she is a very attractive woman and seems a tiny bit nicer as a "person" (being a soccer mom for example) than McCain.

This makes me want to vomit on myself. I had previously been upset that some people on here so quickly gave their support to Bob Barr who is at least (even though I don't think he is sincere) speaking up against the drug war, is opposed to the War in Iraq, wants to abolish the FED, get rid of the IRS, etc. That made me upset, but I calmed down.

But the fact that people on here are so quickly groveling at the feet of Sarah Palin who has never even given pretended (like I think Bob Barr is doing) to stand up for freedom and liberty has me absolutely floored.

All I can say is the people on here who are willing to support Sarah Palin for so LITTLE REASON (if any at all) might as well leave and start supporting McCain.

If McCain is good enough for Sarah Palin to constantly support for the next four years or so isn't he good enough for you?

rpfan2008
08-30-2008, 02:40 PM
and a nice piece of ass to stare at (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=152471)

And something serious, RP might have got more votes in the Primaries than he actually got.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 02:42 PM
It's amazing how a good looking woman can brainwash so many people.

SeanEdwards
08-30-2008, 02:47 PM

It's not our fault. Evolution has programmed us so that higher brain functions cease when we see a shapely ass.

James Madison
08-30-2008, 02:48 PM

Read Brave New World...the social-architects main weapon against humanity was lust and indulgence. It's no different than women who voted for JFK, Clinton, and Obama.

rpfan2008
08-30-2008, 02:54 PM
They want to steal the grassroots :eek:

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 02:58 PM
They want to steal the grassroots :eek:

no its people within the grassroots that are flip flopping over a piece of ass and nothing more. THEY are not stealing from us BUT we have p.o.s. flip floppers in here brainwashing their own damn selfs due to lack of oxygen to the brain because they are thinking with their dics and are turning into one at the same time.

Is this forum going to be on a Palin crush from here on out?

RoamZero
08-30-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm indifferent about Palin but not even Paul himself as VP would make me vote for McCain.

Cali4RonPaul
08-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Sarah Palin = Demise of everything we hold so dear.. she must be stopped at all costs.. NeoCon Hockey moms are a threat to our very existence. NeoPaulicons stay strong we are being tested, keep your resolve and dont give in to populist sentiments.

Andrew Ryan
08-30-2008, 03:03 PM
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh225/St00pidmonkey72/cuntryfirst.png

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Sarah Palin = Demise of everything we hold so dear.. she must be stopped at all costs.. NeoCon Hockey moms are a threat to our very existence. NeoPaulicons stay strong we are being tested, keep your resolve and dont give in to populist sentiments.

Sarcasm is really not your best attribute

cute girl though.

wd4freedom
08-30-2008, 03:05 PM
It's been exposed that many Ron Paul supporters desire the following track record in a potential vice presidential candidate.

1) A record of never speaking up against the illegal banking cartel that is the Federal Reserve system.

2) A record of remaining silent about the insane war on drugs that is truthfully a war against people's right to control what they put into their own body.

3) A record of staying mum about the constitution shreading "Patriot Act" that allows the government to violate the rights of countless citizens.

4) A record of saying nothing against the "War in Iraq", the fact it violates the constitution because it's undeclared, and we need to bring our troops home!

5) A record of remaining quiet about torture, the loss of habeas corpus, and the insane war on terror.

6) A record of keeping her head in the sand about how our nation is going totally bankrupt and how we need massive cuts in the size and cost of government.

Finally, the most important quality many RP supporters want in a VP candidate...

--

To be blunt, I'm disgusted that so many people on here are actually supporting Sarah Palin. Apparently, it doesn't matter that she has not made waves by supporting the cause of freedom. Also, it doesn't matter that even though she is a GOVERNOR which gives her a FANTASTIC opportunity to speak up about the cause of freedom and small government she has remained silent. In addition, it doesn't matter this woman is willing to run with and support an absolute snake like McCain.

It seems that all that matters to many people here is the fact she is a very attractive woman and seems a tiny bit nicer as a "person" (being a soccer mom for example) than McCain.

This makes me want to vomit on myself. I had previously been upset that some people on here so quickly gave their support to Bob Barr who is at least (even though I don't think he is sincere) speaking up against the drug war, is opposed to the War in Iraq, wants to abolish the FED, get rid of the IRS, etc. That made me upset, but I calmed down.

But the fact that people on here are so quickly groveling at the feet of Sarah Palin who has never even given pretended (like I think Bob Barr is doing) to stand up for freedom and liberty has me absolutely floored.

All I can say is the people on here who are willing to support Sarah Palin for so LITTLE REASON (if any at all) might as well leave and start supporting McCain.

If McCain is good enough for Sarah Palin to constantly support for the next four years or so isn't he good enough for you?

Just donated to McCain campaign. Sick of the losing attitude.........best wishes to all.

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Just donated to McCain campaign. Sick of the losing attitude.........best wishes to all.

PLEASE post a confirmation of that. I would love to see it!

rpfan2008
08-30-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm indifferent about Palin but not even Paul himself as VP would make me vote for McCain.

I really LOLed hard :D:D:D

frasu
no its people within the grassroots that are flip flopping over a piece of ass and nothing more. THEY are not stealing from us BUT we have p.o.s. flip floppers in here brainwashing their own damn selfs due to lack of oxygen to the brain because they are thinking with their dics and are turning into one at the same time.

Is this forum going to be on a Palin crush from here on out?

I don't think the Palin love fest has anything to do with changing the way we vote. Why so serious? Everything has to be so dramatic? I can't imagine that all the people that fought so hard for RP campaign and are still at it are just a bunch of "dics" :eek:

Menthol Patch
I highly suggest that the people who like Sarah Palin and are willing to support her (despite her lack of supporting freedom and liberty) go ahead and vote for McCain.

I will not support any candidate who does not actively oppose the war on drugs, the IRS, the FED, the Patriot Act, and the War in Iraq.

Cali4RonPaul
08-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Sarcasm is really not your best attribute

cute girl though.

in your signature you said we must herd the sheep, so who is the shepherd and who are the sheep.. are you the chosen one? mein fuhrer.

James Madison
08-30-2008, 03:10 PM

This is why Juan picked her to be his veep...so complete braindead morons will vote for him. It's mindless, just like the people who vote for Obama. You know what, the globalists are just toying with us now; they had a winning recipe on the democratic side and they've just started cookin' the second batch on the republican side.

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 03:10 PM
I don't think the Palin love fest has anything to do with changing the way we vote. Why so serious? Everything has to be so dramatic? I can't imagine that all the people that fought so hard for RP campaign and are still at it are just a bunch of "dics" :eek:

Serious?

Nah its just our livelyhood. Almost a joke really huh?

Who really cares anyways who gets elected or that we have assholes flipping to the mccain side due to a veep....

Nothing to get bent on at all right?

My bad,

so how do I go about contributing to the mccain campaign again?

Yeah mccain, whatever makes you feel good you should go and do..

woohoo, politics is super fun and make sure not to take it too serious because you could hurt peoples feelings.

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 03:12 PM
in your signature you said we must herd the sheep, so who is the shepherd and who are the sheep.. are you the chosen one? mein fuhrer.

If you have to ask then I think you can realize who you are.

within 24 hours YOU switched

1. avatar
2. signature
3. voting
4. pro-mccain

I must be the sheep here then...

frasu
08-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Serious?

Nah its just our livelyhood. Almost a joke really huh?

Who really cares anyways who gets elected or that we have assholes flipping to the mccain side due to a veep....

Nothing to get bent on at all right?

My bad,

so how do I go about contributing to the mccain campaign again?

Yeah mccain, whatever makes you feel good you should go and do..

woohoo, politics is super fun and make sure not to take it too serious because you could hurt peoples feelings.

you are right

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 03:16 PM
This is why Juan picked her to be his veep...so complete braindead morons will vote for him. It's mindless, just like the people who vote for Obama. You know what, the globalists are just toying with us now; they had a winning recipe on the democratic side and they've just wanted cookin' the second batch on the republican side.

Yes, that is correct.

Before Palin became McCain's nominee I expected Obama to win the election by a huge margin. However, now I expect it to be more of a close call. Basically, this serves the goals of the globalists by making the election seem more meaningful and more of a battle when really all the politicians involved are the same.

McCain, Obama, Palin, and Biden are all the same. They all support big government.

James Madison
08-30-2008, 03:16 PM
1. avatar

Did you notice that it's the same avatar as DAFTEK?

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 03:17 PM
If you have to ask then I think you can realize who you are.

within 24 hours YOU switched

1. avatar
2. signature
3. voting
4. pro-mccain

I must be the sheep here then...

No, you are not the sheep. You have stood up for your principles. You have not let a good looking woman brainwash you.

Andrew Ryan
08-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Did you notice that it's the same avatar as DAFTEK?
What's your point?

James Madison
08-30-2008, 03:18 PM
What's your point?

I don't have one really. Just an observation.

fedup100
08-30-2008, 03:23 PM

It has worked well for that beautiful negro boy called Obama.

Please people, do not worry yourselves about Palin. Whether she is or isn't or will or won't doesn't matter because the powers that be only need a few more months to finish this country off and it will be done long before Palin could be in any position to fix it or break it.

She is being used just like the bimbos on faux news and you are falling for it. this isn't a McInsane site or and O site so please take all this chatter to your respective websites and let the real patriots that are left to try to work out a plan to save all your sorry asses!

JoshLowry
08-30-2008, 03:25 PM
About half of them are doing it just to get a rise out of you.

btw, I love Palin. She's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Rangeley
08-30-2008, 03:26 PM
It's the end of the wooooooooorld!

All of this alarmism is pretty silly, frankly. Ron Paul himself said he likes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=152463) Sarah Palin as a pick and hopes that she pushes McCain towards supporting a less invasive, smaller government. He also said that he doesn't think that people should be voting for the lesser of two evils, and instead should vote Barr or Baldwin.

He isn't going ballistic, because he realizes what some of you don't seem to want to recognize - it isn't about this election anymore. We lost, and he knows third parties don't stand a chance. It doesn't stop him from voting for one, but it does stop him from, I dunno, taking energy and putting it into running as one again. He recognizes that victory will be achieved by us getting involved in the political process, if we have not already, and staying involved - working our way up and having an impact. We will be in a better position later by doing this.

I would be proud to work with someone who votes Barr or Baldwin, writes in Ron Paul, or even votes Obama or McCain, who has the same goals we do, and hopefully is voting the way they are out of a desire to maximize freedom. I am not going to act all high and mighty because they made a different choice then me on what to do after our top choice for candidate dropped out and no longer became an option. We all were left to grapple with what to do. I can respect people to differ from me on this, and I can only ask that others would too.

We have all been through a lot together, and will be together for a whole lot more. Lets not eat each other alive.

wd4freedom
08-30-2008, 03:29 PM
PLEASE post a confirmation of that. I would love to see it!

Thank you for your donation

Dear ,
I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my campaign website, www.JohnMcCain.com. In addition, thank you so much for your generous contribution of $.

As this campaign progresses, I look forward to working with you as we continue to build an unmatched campaign organization. Your support today will help me recruit more people to our effort and allow me to continue my straight-talking conversation with America's voters. Our country is the finest nation and greatest force for good in the world, and I'm honored by your confidence in me to lead further into the 21st century.

My family has long believed in the highest honor one can gain is through service to our country. I served in the company of heroes in US Navy. I was a proud foot soldier in the Reagan Revolution in the House of Representatives; and in the Senate, I have consistently fought for smaller government, fiscal responsibility, and a strong national defense. I am confident that I can lead this country as the next President of the United States and I will be straightforward with the American people about what I think is right for our country.

I honestly believe that our best days lie ahead, and together, we can forge a better future for our families and our country.

I am honored that you have chosen to stand with me at this very important time, and I am truly grateful for your friendship and support.

Sincerely,

John McCain

James Madison
08-30-2008, 03:29 PM
it has worked well for that beautiful negro boy called obama.

Please people, do not worry yourselves about palin. Whether she is or isn't or will or won't doesn't matter because the powers that be only need a few more months to finish this country off and it will be done long before palin could be in any position to fix it or break it.

She is being used just like the bimbos on faux news and you are falling for it. This isn't a mcinsane site or and o site so please take all this chatter to your respective websites and let the real patriots that are left to try to work out a plan to save all your sorry asses!

+1000

frasu
08-30-2008, 03:36 PM
it has worked well for that beautiful negro boy called obama. wtf?

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 03:37 PM

lol. I love it :p

fedup100
08-30-2008, 03:46 PM
wtf?

??? I got a question. Are you familiar with......lets say big cats. I mean lions, tigers, panthers, leopards......now they are all CATS, all of them. On the other hand they all look different, sound different, have different colors, different requirements to live and WE ARE NO DIFFERENT. We can say lion or tiger or write lion or tiger but my God we can't say black or white.

WTF!

frasu
08-30-2008, 03:54 PM
??? I got a question. Are you familiar with......lets say big cats. I mean lions, tigers, panthers, leopards......now they are all CATS, all of them. On the other hand they all look different, sound different, have different colors, different requirements to live and WE ARE NO DIFFERENT. We can say lion or tiger or write lion or tiger but my God we can't say black or white.

WTF!

are serious?
cats is no ethnic slur, but whatever floats your boat, i just signaled that I don't like it, so maybe we are just different

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 03:59 PM
are serious?
cats is no ethnic slur, but whatever floats your boat, i just signaled that I don't like it, so maybe we are just different

negro is a slur?

how?

or was it the "boy" part you didn't like...

"boy" could only be a slur if the person reading it is assuming it as a racist comment.

I don't think he meant "boy" in a degrading way BUT which part do you have an issue with.

forsmant
08-30-2008, 03:59 PM
It's the end of the wooooooooorld!

All of this alarmism is pretty silly, frankly. Ron Paul himself said he likes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=152463) Sarah Palin as a pick and hopes that she pushes McCain towards supporting a less invasive, smaller government. He also said that he doesn't think that people should be voting for the lesser of two evils, and instead should vote Barr or Baldwin.

He isn't going ballistic, because he realizes what some of you don't seem to want to recognize - it isn't about this election anymore. We lost, and he knows third parties don't stand a chance. It doesn't stop him from voting for one, but it does stop him from, I dunno, taking energy and putting it into running as one again. He recognizes that victory will be achieved by us getting involved in the political process, if we have not already, and staying involved - working our way up and having an impact. We will be in a better position later by doing this.

I would be proud to work with someone who votes Barr or Baldwin, writes in Ron Paul, or even votes Obama or McCain, who has the same goals we do, and hopefully is voting the way they are out of a desire to maximize freedom. I am not going to act all high and mighty because they made a different choice then me on what to do after our top choice for candidate dropped out and no longer became an option. We all were left to grapple with what to do. I can respect people to differ from me on this, and I can only ask that others would too.

We have all been through a lot together, and will be together for a whole lot more. Lets not eat each other alive.

Just so this doesn't get lost within this pointless bickering.

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Just so this doesn't get lost within this pointless bickering.

most of these threads about palin are pointless in this forum either way.

pacelli
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM

Well said MP, I normally disagree with you on nearly every post you make, but this time we are in full agreement. It is a shame that the momentum of the forum has devolved into a refractory period.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 04:50 PM

I cannot believe the admin of this forum now supports Palin.

This is absolutely insane.

What is wrong with you Josh?

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 04:50 PM
By the way, this is not pointless.

There are a lot of people on this forum who have instantly fell in love with a neocon woman named Palin.

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 04:51 PM

make sure and really understand what he wrote and HOW he wrote it.

Sarcasm is often misunderstood but always funny, well usually

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 04:52 PM
By the way, this is not pointless.

There are a lot of people on this forum who have instantly fell in love with a neocon woman named Palin.

I fell in love with her as well

She did give us something to talk about for a few days and it helped us weed out the flip floppers in less than 3 days.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 04:53 PM
I guess Sarah Palin is exposing the unprincipled neo-con lites among us.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-30-2008, 04:59 PM
They're only doing what the left-leaning Paulites did to us months ago.

Good riddance to uneducated republican loyalists.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 05:00 PM
I agree. Good riddence to anyone who supports Palin.

I hope they go ahead and start supporting McCain. We don't need them here.

JoshLowry
08-30-2008, 05:11 PM

lolsarcasm

I played on this website to long: http://www.neave.com/strobe/

familydog
08-30-2008, 05:12 PM

--

You'd look more credible if you didn't bring up Bob Barr while using those attacks against Palin. Just some helpful advice. :)

Nirvikalpa
08-30-2008, 05:16 PM

QFT. It's incredibly sad and downright pathetic, and helps explain America's sad state of affairs.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 05:18 PM
lolsarcasm

I did not know you were being sarcastic.

SeanEdwards
08-30-2008, 05:18 PM
QFT. It's incredibly sad and downright pathetic, and helps explain America's sad state of affairs.

Oh please. You know the ladies love the status quo. Titties = power! It would be so awesome if I could get raises by shaking my weiner at people. Ah well...

:D

MRoCkEd
08-30-2008, 05:19 PM
but she seems like a nice gal

Nirvikalpa
08-30-2008, 05:22 PM
Oh please. You know the ladies love the status quo. Titties = power! It would be so awesome if I could get raises by shaking my weiner at people. Ah well...

:D

Grow up. Most women here find that degrading and would never lower themselves to that... Rightfully so.

SeanEdwards
08-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Grow up. Most women here find that degrading and would never lower themselves to that... Rightfully so.

I'm willing to be degraded if the pay is good.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Lots of women use their looks to get advancements in the workplace. Of course I will also say that many women do not.

The reason McCain picked Sarah Palin is because she was good looking.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 05:38 PM
but she seems like a nice gal

There is a difference between being a nice person personally and being "nice" politically.

She may be a "nice" person and a nice mother and a nice wife. However, politicially it's obvious she is a neocon.

inibo
08-30-2008, 05:41 PM

Now, if we could establish the fact that she's a jooooo....

Geeze, this is the most fun I've had around here in months.

MRoCkEd
08-30-2008, 05:43 PM
There is a difference between being a nice person personally and being "nice" politically.

She may be a "nice" person and a nice mother and a nice wife. However, politicially it's obvious she is a neocon.
Look this woman in the eyes and tell her you won't vote for her. You might be able to get the words out, but you would fail a lie detector test miserably.
http://cm1.dotspotter.com/media/0/45/96/Sarah_Palin.0.0.0x0.300x375.jpeg
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/08/29/vp-maccain-cp-5416664.jpg
A match made in heaven!

lol this is fun

Seriously though, nobody vote for mcwar.

/\

Feelgood
08-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Please people, do not worry yourselves about Palin. Whether she is or isn't or will or won't doesn't matter because the powers that be only need a few more months to finish this country off and it will be done long before Palin could be in any position to fix it or break it.

She is being used just like the bimbos on faux news and you are falling for it. this isn't a McInsane site or and O site so please take all this chatter to your respective websites and let the real patriots that are left to try to work out a plan to save all your sorry asses!

+1

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 06:39 PM
I would tell her to her face that I would not vote for her.

I would tell her to her face that she is a neocon monster.

Look this woman in the eyes and tell her you won't vote for her. You might be able to get the words out, but you would fail a lie detector test miserably.
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/08/29/vp-maccain-cp-5416664.jpg
A match made in heaven!

[/U][/B]

/\

grizzums
08-30-2008, 09:08 PM
I would tell her to her face that I would not vote for her.

I would tell her to her face that she is a neocon monster.

Wow...how brave, righteous and admirable you are. :rolleyes:

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-30-2008, 09:14 PM

--

People who supported Ron Paul should definitely not be crossing over to the McCain-Palin ticket just because of her, but I think it would behoove us to try to stay on good terms with Sarah Palin and POLITELY and INTELLIGENTLY (read: no bullhorning her speeches) try to educate her on monetary policy, foreign policy, etc. It seems she really takes to heart some of the basic principles of liberty but just doesn't apply them consistently--she hasn't taken the time to educate herself on the Fed and other things, and can you blame her? Most of us knew nothing about the Fed or "blowback" before we got interested in Ron Paul's campaign this last year.

grizzums
08-30-2008, 09:16 PM
People who supported Ron Paul should definitely not be crossing over to the McCain-Palin ticket just because of her, but I think it would behoove us to try to stay on good terms with Sarah Palin and POLITELY and INTELLIGENTLY (read: no bullhorning her speeches) try to educate her on monetary policy, foreign policy, etc. It seems she really takes to heart some of the basic principles of liberty but just doesn't apply them consistently--she hasn't taken the time to educate herself on the Fed and other things, and can you blame her? Most of us knew nothing about the Fed or "blowback" before we got interested in Ron Paul's campaign this last year.

Finally, the voice of reason.

nate895
08-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Is their a debump function?

forsmant
08-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Its called not replying to a thread.

nate895
08-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Its called not replying to a thread.

I haven't replied to this one until now, and it was already on the top.

forsmant
08-30-2008, 09:20 PM
You have done it twice now. Now I have done it again. We should be more careful.

Bruno
08-30-2008, 10:18 PM
lolsarcasm

Wow! If that website existed 20 years ago it would have saved me a lot of money. ;)

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
08-30-2008, 10:53 PM

What does one 'win' with a McCain victory? Other than a GOP that sees no reason to change...

ronpaulitician
08-30-2008, 11:00 PM
What does one 'win' with a McCain victory?
Another country to put troops in?

Pauls' Revere
08-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Another country to put troops in?

yep.

I really have to agree with many other posters here. Why are we so enthralled about any veep pick who supports McCain? Ron Paul has said time and again he is against McCain and many here are clamering to board the "straight jacket express"

eok321
08-30-2008, 11:17 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i havnt read past the 2nd post and im actually sore!!

nbhadja
08-30-2008, 11:47 PM

Good riddance, neo-con. Enjoy war with Iran, amnesty for illegals, the federal reserve, etc.

nbhadja
08-30-2008, 11:52 PM
At least this pro-war pro-inflation anti-constitution big government VP candidate will cleanse this forum of all the morons.

AmericasLastHope
08-31-2008, 12:57 AM
What are you talking about? Palin is the solution to all of our problems. The Revolution is over now, you can all go home. No need for this forum now.

Long live McCain!

DAFTEK
08-31-2008, 01:19 AM
SARAH PALIN 08 :p

idiom
08-31-2008, 02:23 AM
Sarah Palin, For a Bigger Tent!

Odd that the Republicans will be the ticket with a woman on it now that Clinton is out in the cold.

constituent
08-31-2008, 06:34 AM

lol, for freedom!

constituent
08-31-2008, 06:53 AM

srsly though, i don't understand what all the uproar is about. i was under the impression that chipmunk cheeks were an indication of high moral character and a quick wit.

James Madison
08-31-2008, 09:52 AM
What are you talking about? Palin is the solution to all of our problems. The Revolution is over now, you can all go home. No need for this forum now.

Long live McCain!

Get out of here, troll!

James Madison
08-31-2008, 09:57 AM
Sarah Palin, For a Bigger Tent!

Odd that the Republicans will be the ticket with a woman on it now that Clinton is out in the cold.

It's a publicity stunt to fool the disenfranchised republicans back into trusting the system, and they've taken the bait. Enjoy your war with Russia.

revolutionman
08-31-2008, 10:12 AM
She must give a fantastic blowjob to have been so sucessful in politics so quickly. I mean, we've heard of all the gay sht that goes on with Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove, just imagine what those sick fks do to women.

DAFTEK
08-31-2008, 10:22 AM

Excellent POST! Thank You!!!!!!!! :)

This has been my point also and that is why i support her move, she is the only hope we have now or Obama & Bidden with a full Democratic government control will be worst then anything we have seen yet... :mad:

pacelli
08-31-2008, 10:26 AM
What does one 'win' with a McCain victory? Other than a GOP that sees no reason to change...

Under Communism, everyone wins under the McStain / Plain campaign. I'll pass.

Rhys
08-31-2008, 11:00 AM

... she's your avatar

RJB
08-31-2008, 11:13 AM

You forgot to add the importance of going to war in defense a UN resolution.:)

idiom
08-31-2008, 01:12 PM
It's a publicity stunt to fool the disenfranchised republicans back into trusting the system, and they've taken the bait. Enjoy your war with Russia.

Big Tent Party....

See "Double Entendre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_entendre)"

Bah... nevermind.

James Madison
08-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Big Tent Party....

See "Double Entendre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_entendre)"

Bah... nevermind.

I got the joke, thanks.:p

idiom
08-31-2008, 01:17 PM
But seriously, How PISSED must Clinton be right now??

kombayn
08-31-2008, 01:29 PM
... she's your avatar

He's being sarcastic.

BenMuldowney
08-31-2008, 01:33 PM
I guess Sarah Palin is exposing the unprincipled neo-con lites among us.

menthol has a man crush on Bob Barr. LOL LOL LOL

DAFTEK
08-31-2008, 10:30 PM
... she's your avatar

Mine too, just to piss-off Palin haters :p