PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Every police officer in St. Paul got a shiny brand new taser gun

JoshLowry
08-30-2008, 01:05 PM
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=5795088&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

St. Paul police are about to issue Tasers to all 370 officers on the force. Police say they are a safe way to stop a potential threat, but some people say Tasers are dangerous and sometimes deadly.

Police spokesman Tom Walsh says the Taser is stronger than a verbal order and less dangerous than a gun, especially in the case of a violent or unstable subject.Be careful out there, it's my opinion that these things can be lethal.

I'm sure a few cops would love to try them out.

heath.whiteaker
08-30-2008, 01:07 PM
under R-248 they can take any electronic devices you have and use rubber bullets on you.

fedup100
08-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Wear rubber shoes and rubber vests and underwear. Touch the bastard that tries to taser you.

Sadly last but not least and I hope it does not come to this, but it is real hard for 500 cops to taser you when they have 5k people standing on top of them. There must come a time when we will have to defend ourselves and other innocent people from this criminal cabal.

Since when has torture and murder become sop for preventing peaceful demonstration??

RSLudlum
08-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Since when has torture and murder become sop for preventing peaceful demonstration??

since the term "preemptive war" has been hammered into the American psyche. :mad:

Indy Vidual
08-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Ouch.

nayjevin
08-30-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm sure a few cops would love to try them out.

ain't that the truth... and they'll be bragging about it around the water cooler no doubt.

Roxi
08-30-2008, 04:18 PM
whos bringing the "don't taze me bro" sign? :D