PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you?... Police raid headquarters of RNC protesters

Highland
08-30-2008, 04:45 AM
lol.....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/30/rnc.protest/index.html

I hope these weren't Ron Paulers!:D:(:confused::eek:

Kludge
08-30-2008, 04:49 AM
Who else could it be...? Vast majority of Republicans and Democrats are indistinguishable regarding anything outside of healthcare and abortion and possibly gun control. Watch them debate each other some time. You get bumper sticker fluff until someone repeats a talking point from Bill'O or Olbermann and then the other concedes or has an "unbreakable ego" and continues listing off "arguments" they read from a bumper sticker.

Conservatives are becoming increasingly fringe.

Highland
08-30-2008, 04:55 AM
maybe we should call ourselves...conservationist instead of conservatives....might help with our image. lol

Highland
08-30-2008, 05:14 AM
Who else could it be...? Vast majority of Republicans and Democrats are indistinguishable regarding anything outside of healthcare and abortion and possibly gun control. Watch them debate each other some time. You get bumper sticker fluff until someone repeats a talking point from Bill'O or Olbermann and then the other concedes or has an "unbreakable ego" and continues listing off "arguments" they read from a bumper sticker.

Conservatives are becoming increasingly fringe.

I think it is awful..that they photographed them...that is why they made the raid, so they could know who the most radical in the movement are. anonymity is a luxury...

Kludge
08-30-2008, 05:17 AM
"RNC Welcoming Committee, which describes itself as "anarchist/anti-authoritarian," accused St. Paul police of trying to disrupt their protest planned for Monday, the day the GOP convention is set to begin."

Wasn't Matt Collins going on about something like that? :rolleyes:

Highland
08-30-2008, 05:22 AM
"RNC Welcoming Committee, which describes itself as "anarchist/anti-authoritarian," accused St. Paul police of trying to disrupt their protest planned for Monday, the day the GOP convention is set to begin."

Wasn't Matt Collins going on about something like that? :rolleyes:

omg...I think so....and he needed a tent with girls or something!! He made the headlines! lol

Cali4RonPaul
08-30-2008, 06:29 AM
As a NeoPaulicon I am sympathetic to the Anarchists.. However they smell really bad, and in numbers of 2 or more the stench is unbearable.. I couldnt imagine a HQ full of them..

constituent
08-30-2008, 06:37 AM
NEOPAULICONs are staunchly opposed to those with different views. NEOPAULICONs advocate aggressive resistance culminating in coordinated Spam bot attacks. NEOPAULICONs do not disagree with the PALEOPAULICONs core views, but rather believe they are misguided and that Dr. Paul was too soft. We NEOPAULICONs advocate mass condemnation of concepts unknown to us. NEOPAULICONs advocate open hostility to those who criticize us.

lol, good work.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-30-2008, 08:58 AM
I think it is awful..that they photographed them...that is why they made the raid, so they could know who the most radical in the movement are. anonymity is a luxury...

It's a luxury people can no longer afford. Pretty soon, many people will be anonymous while asking where the soup lines are.

ItsTime
08-30-2008, 09:03 AM
Man this makes my blood boil.

Roxi
08-30-2008, 09:51 AM
As a NeoPaulicon I am sympathetic to the Anarchists.. However they smell really bad, and in numbers of 2 or more the stench is unbearable.. I couldnt imagine a HQ full of them..

and do you think all black people steal stereos?

just because you knew a few anarchists who happen to also not use deodorant doesn't mean anarchists smell really bad, this is a rediculous statement, i know a crap ton of anarchists and i don't know any of them who smell bad or don't bathe regularly.... im not saying there arent anarchists that smell bad but why the stereotyping?

Dequeant
08-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey retards..........you're missing the point.

Police raided their HQ "with guns drawn" for a "fire code violation". They detained them and photographed them.

Tell me, seriously, at what point will everyone else wake up and see we're already in an authoritarian state. Hate to be the only militant one here, but it seems like that day of inevitable REVOLUTION (emphasis on zero "LOVE") just keeps getting closer.

nobody's_hero
08-30-2008, 11:35 AM
I think one fire marshall knocking on the door would have been sufficient.

I'd like to know what a "raid" was in this case. Usually, that ties with images of SWAT ninjas rushing in with flash-bangs and full-autos, but the video accompanying the story didn't show that these anarchists were that frightened. Probably a bit surprised, and no doubt frustrated.

Still, I don't think the use of force is appropriate for fire-code violations. :confused:

Andrew Ryan
08-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Hey retards..........you're missing the point.

Police raided their HQ "with guns drawn" for a "fire code violation". They detained them and photographed them.

Tell me, seriously, at what point will everyone else wake up and see we're already in an authoritarian state. Hate to be the only militant one here, but it seems like that day of inevitable REVOLUTION (emphasis on zero "LOVE") just keeps getting closer.
+1

Kalifornia
08-30-2008, 01:03 PM
The reason for the warrant was undisclosed. This was clearly an intel raid.

Cali4RonPaul
08-30-2008, 01:28 PM
and do you think all black people steal stereos?

just because you knew a few anarchists who happen to also not use deodorant doesn't mean anarchists smell really bad, this is a rediculous statement, i know a crap ton of anarchists and i don't know any of them who smell bad or don't bathe regularly.... im not saying there arent anarchists that smell bad but why the stereotyping?

A few Anarchists?? Try all of their smelly numbers! and they dont wash their clothes either..

The only good Anarchist is the sanitized and disinfected ones the thought police hose down after a failed protest.

Soap and Deodorant is kryptonite to them..

Frankly if you associate with Anarchists you need to ask yourself if you really belong here on the NeoPaulicon forum..

Vet_from_cali
08-30-2008, 01:33 PM
lol damn. they ain't playing, guns drawn and everything. smh...

constitutional
08-30-2008, 01:37 PM
A few Anarchists?? Try all of their smelly numbers! and they dont wash their clothes either..

The only good Anarchist is the sanitized and disinfected ones the thought police hose down after a failed protest.

Soap and Deodorant is kryptonite to them..

Frankly if you associate with Anarchists you need to ask yourself if you really belong here on the NeoPaulicon forum..

Lets all label each other! Lets all categorize each other! Californians has high taxes and a lot of illegal immigrants thus they don't represent what we are fighting for. California is not with Ron Paul. Oh are you from California? Be GONE NOOB! BEEEEE GONE!!!

BarryDonegan
08-30-2008, 01:42 PM
police operating procedures are out of control. our governments actions are radicalizing people at an alarming rate.

we are headed for another ruby ridge type scenario pretty soon, and with a democrat president, count on it.

they will pick something like a white supremist group, some kind of fringe group that nobody likes, or someone they can connect to child abuse in some way(real or imagined) and push a confrontation. due to the nature of these groups, you will see a bloodbath. this is the kind of thing that has to happen before the american people will bother to take a review of these kinds of tactics.

the same thing with my dad, when it comes to bush anti-terror policies, he says "you know, if you're minding your own business, you have nothing to worry about."

and I remind him about ruby ridge and waco, which he did not feel good about.

then i remind him about my political viewpoints, and that they might come under attack by a president, and that i have opinionated viewpoints all over the internet, and that I'm the type of person who would use the first amendment, just to use it so that it can be preserved, and that if hes ok with these laws, he might have to be OK with me being put in a camp or gitmo some day.

then he starts to kindof get my point.

UtahApocalypse
08-30-2008, 01:53 PM
police operating procedures are out of control. our governments actions are radicalizing people at an alarming rate.

we are headed for another ruby ridge type scenario pretty soon, and with a democrat president, count on it.

they will pick something like a white supremist group, some kind of fringe group that nobody likes, or someone they can connect to child abuse in some way(real or imagined) and push a confrontation. due to the nature of these groups, you will see a bloodbath. this is the kind of thing that has to happen before the american people will bother to take a review of these kinds of tactics.

the same thing with my dad, when it comes to bush anti-terror policies, he says "you know, if you're minding your own business, you have nothing to worry about."

and I remind him about ruby ridge and waco, which he did not feel good about.

then i remind him about my political viewpoints, and that they might come under attack by a president, and that i have opinionated viewpoints all over the internet, and that I'm the type of person who would use the first amendment, just to use it so that it can be preserved, and that if hes ok with these laws, he might have to be OK with me being put in a camp or gitmo some day.

then he starts to kindof get my point.

They already tried. Remember the FLDS situation?? Only problem was they reacted peacefully.

Cali4RonPaul
08-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Lets all label each other! Lets all categorize each other! Californians has high taxes and a lot of illegal immigrants thus they don't represent what we are fighting for. California is not with Ron Paul. Oh are you from California? Be GONE NOOB! BEEEEE GONE!!!

Im from Calidi city, Kansas.. But Im with you on the purge though.. Its time we NeoPaulicons take back this movement, Sarah Palin was it for me.. she is one of the worst NeoCons If ever I did see one..

UnReconstructed
08-30-2008, 02:59 PM
kiss my ass

Highland
08-30-2008, 04:49 PM
...I bet the cops were shocked when they realized that we are not the dangerous crazy protesters they thought we were, but rather the academic, scholars that are pointing to the obvious. No one to blame but the overconfident GOP militia.