PDA

View Full Version : How to transform yourself into a complete Neocon Trotskyite scumbag

Petar
08-30-2008, 04:40 AM
If you happen to be a politician in America who is perhaps very good in certain ways, but you are looking for a way to make yourself become a complete Neocon Trotskyite scumbag overnight, here's a good tip:

Sell any principles that you may have for the sake of your own political career, and make yourself available as political arm candy for the first Neocon Trotskyite scumbag that needs some help with his mission to completely destroy America.

Just some advice.

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 04:43 AM
If you happen to be a politician in America who is perhaps very good in certain ways, but you are looking for a way to make yourself become a complete Neocon Trotskyite scumbag overnight, here's a good tip:

Sell any principles that you may have for the sake of your own political career, and make yourself available as political arm candy for the first Neocon Trotskyite scumbag that needs some help with his mission to completely destroy America.

Just some advice.

thank you, I kept trying to google how to do it but I kept seeing pictures of Palin pop up and I thought I was spelling it wrong.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2008, 04:50 AM
:rolleyes:

Kludge
08-30-2008, 04:56 AM

Just some advice.

Gee whiz, SE, you got it ALL WRONG!

See, Palin is a covert psy-ops agent working on behalf of Paleoconservatives! She's going to have McCain murdered in a grand demonstration of Patriotism and loyalty (or maybe the lack thereof?).

She's no puppet, she's got it ALL UNDER CONTROL. Now, go back to sleep and leave the governing and insider politics to the government. They know what's best and Palin knows what she's doing.

Edit: And Palin is immune to Joo-tilian mind control.

newyearsrevolution08
08-30-2008, 05:00 AM
Gee whiz, SE, you got it ALL WRONG!

See, Palin is a covert psy-ops agent working on behalf of Paleoconservatives! She's going to have McCain murdered in a grand demonstration of Patriotism and loyalty (or maybe the lack thereof?).

She's no puppet, she's got it ALL UNDER CONTROL. Now, go back to sleep and leave the governing and insider politics to the government. They know what's best and Palin knows what she's doing.

hey you didn't write about reptilian stuff though. kind of ruined the conspiracy for me man.

Truth Warrior
08-30-2008, 05:00 AM
We've Been Neo-Conned by Rep. Ron Paul (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul110.html)

Kludge
08-30-2008, 05:01 AM
hey you didn't write about reptilian stuff though. kind of ruined the conspiracy for me man.

Fixed.

Cali4RonPaul
08-30-2008, 06:26 AM

Just some advice.

Spoken like a true NeoPaulicon. ;) I couldnt agree with you more well said !! :)

Zack
08-30-2008, 06:55 AM
lol arm candy might be the word. It might be okay if she agreed to be his running mate, in a sort of super-old-school, 19th century, openly-hostile-VP sort of way, but if she's just gonna be a supportive yes-woman/attack-dog for McCain, then that defines her as an "I'll do ANYTHING to get myself power" politician.

Petar
08-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Spoken like a true NeoPaulicon. ;) I couldnt agree with you more well said !! :)

Well, since you are just gonna arbitrarily insinuate that I am some kind of ignoramus, then I'm just gonna arbitrarily tell you to go fuck yourself.

Sound like a plan?

Kludge
08-30-2008, 07:54 AM
Well, since you are just gonna arbitrarily insinuate that I am some kind of ignoramus, then I'm just gonna arbitrarily tell you to go fuck yourself.

Sound like a plan?

It would have been more belittling and less emotionally-attached-sounding if you had ended it by instead asking "Sound like a plan, little man?".

Or.... "You gunna get banned for all your FREAKIN' SPAM!!!" <--- Original.

Petar
08-30-2008, 07:54 AM
lol arm candy might be the word. It might be okay if she agreed to be his running mate, in a sort of super-old-school, 19th century, openly-hostile-VP sort of way, but if she's just gonna be a supportive yes-woman/attack-dog for McCain, then that defines her as an "I'll do ANYTHING to get myself power" politician.

You are absolutely correct sir, and I only recently learned that the losing presidential nominee used to be picked as VP. I'm saying that I love the idea, but could you imagine a McCain/Obama, Obama/McCain office?

That would be some strange stuff indeed.

Petar
08-30-2008, 07:58 AM
It would have been more belittling and less emotionally-attached-sounding if you had ended it by instead asking "Sound like a plan, little man?".

Or.... "You gunna get banned for all your FREAKIN' SPAM!!!" <--- Original.

I like that it's more patronizing this way.

Cali4RonPaul
08-30-2008, 01:35 PM

Sound like a plan?

I think we need some kind of exchange so we dont waste time attacking each other but rather those who disagree with us.. So I tell you what the plan is.. we continue to do as you did, and purge the forums of all dissenting opinions.. NeoPaulicons mean business!! drastic times call for drastic measures!! :mad:

LibertyEagle
08-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Come on, guys. Chill out with the insults please and keep it civil.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 02:05 PM
The fact is that any person who would run with McCain and support his campaign is a total and absolute monster.

Sarah Palin obviously has no problem with his stances on the issues.

Menthol Patch
08-30-2008, 02:07 PM
I think we need some kind of exchange so we dont waste time attacking each other but rather those who disagree with us.. So I tell you what the plan is.. we continue to do as you did, and purge the forums of all dissenting opinions.. NeoPaulicons mean business!! drastic times call for drastic measures!! :mad:

I don't know what you are talking about at this point.

I just know that I am going to speak up when my fellow supporters of liberty are brainwashed into thinking a candidate is worthy of support just because she is good looking.

Petar
08-31-2008, 06:25 AM

Your "NeoPaulicons" idea is idiotic.

You are attempting to argue that anyone who is vehemently against Neocons, is somehow like a Neocon, because both groups are vehement in their beliefs.

You completely disregard the fact that Neocons are actually international fascists who are destroying America, so therefore any thinking person must be vehemently against them.

I never said that you should not be allowed to advertise your pitiful little infatuation for Palin here, but don't tell me that it doesn't deserve to be ridiculed.

Go hang out at the McCain forum if you are looking for a support group for your problem.

That is if you aren't a regular there already.

lucius
08-31-2008, 06:53 AM
We've Been Neo-Conned by Rep. Ron Paul (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul110.html)

One of Dr. Paul's landmark speeches; I hope he gets more in-dept in his memoirs:

Neocons – anxious for the U.S. to use force to realign the boundaries and change regimes in the Middle East – clearly understand the benefit of a galvanizing and emotional event to rally the people to their cause. Without a special event, they realized the difficulty in selling their policy of preemptive war where our own military personnel would be killed. Whether it was the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin or the Maine, all served their purpose in promoting a war that was sought by our leaders. ...

More important than the names of people affiliated with neo-conservatism are the views they adhere to. Here is a brief summary of the general understanding of what neocons believe:
1) They agree with Trotsky on permanent revolution, violent as well as intellectual.
2) They are for redrawing the map of the Middle East and are willing to use force to do so.
3) They believe in preemptive war to achieve desired ends.
4) They accept the notion that the ends justify the means – that hard-ball politics is a moral necessity.
5) They express no opposition to the welfare state.
6) They are not bashful about an American empire; instead they strongly endorse it.
7) They believe lying is necessary for the state to survive.
8) They believe a powerful federal government is a benefit.
9) They believe pertinent facts about how a society should be run should be held by the elite and
withheld from those who do not have the courage to deal with it.
10) They believe neutrality in foreign affairs is ill-advised.
11) They hold Leo Strauss in high esteem.
12) They believe imperialism, if progressive in nature, is appropriate.
13) Using American might to force American ideals on others is acceptable. Force should
not be limited to the defense of our country.
14) 9-11 resulted from the lack of foreign entanglements, not from too many.
15) They dislike and despise libertarians (therefore, the same applies to all strict constitutionalists.)
16) They endorse attacks on civil liberties, such as those found in the Patriot Act, as being necessary.
17) They unconditionally support Israel and have a close alliance with the Likud Party.
~Neo-Conned by Rep. Ron Paul

Senator Taft understood as well:

. . . If we really mean our anti-Communist policy . . . we should definitely eliminate from the government all those who are directly
or indirectly connected with the Communist organization . . .

Fundamentally I believe the ultimate purpose of
our foreign policy must be to protect the liberty of the people of America . . .

I feel that the last two presidents (Roosevelt-Truman) have put all kinds of political and policy considerations ahead of their interest in liberty and peace...

I was never satisfied with the United Nations Charter. . .it is not based on an underlying law and an administration of justice under that law . . . I see no choice except to
develop our own military policy and our own policy of alliances, without substantial regard to the nonexistent power of the United Nations to prevent aggression . . .

The other form of international organization which is being urged strenuously upon the people of the United States, namely, a
world state with an international legislature to make the laws and an international executive to direct the
army of the organization . . . appeares to me, at least in this century, to be fantastic, dangerous and
impractical. . . .

But above all, anyone who suggests such a plan is proposing an end to that liberty which has produced in this country the greatest
happiness. . . the world has ever seen.

It would subject the American people to the government of a majority
who do not understand what American principles are, and have little sympathy with them.

Any international organization which is worth the paper it is written on must be based on retaining the sovereignty of all states.
Peace must be sought, not by destroying and consolidating nations, but by developing a rule of law in the
relations between nations. . .~Douglas Reed in 'The Controversy of Zion', p. 352-3: http://www.kasjo.net/reeedcontrov.pdf

Truth Warrior
08-31-2008, 07:49 AM
One of Dr. Paul's landmark speeches; I hope he gets more in-dept in his memoirs:

Senator Taft understood as well: Personally, I'd add 9/11 to Ron's speech, war purposes list. ;)

moostraks
08-31-2008, 08:17 AM

From the snippets dh relayed to me on her "acceptance" speech she sounds exactly as you have described her....

lucius
08-31-2008, 09:09 AM
Personally, I'd add 9/11 to Ron's speech, war purposes list. ;)

Ron already has; I look forward to his memoirs--still waters run deep.

In addition to publications, multiple think tanks and projects were created to promote their agenda. A product of the Bradley Foundation, American Enterprise Institute (AEI) led the neocon charge, but the real push for war came from the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) another organization helped by the Bradley Foundation. This occurred in 1998 and was chaired by Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol. Early on, they urged war against Iraq, but were disappointed with the Clinton administration, which never followed through with its periodic bombings. Obviously, these bombings were motivated more by Clinton’s personal and political problems than a belief in the neocon agenda.

The election of 2000 changed all that. The Defense Policy Board, chaired by Richard Perle played no small role in coordinating the various projects and think tanks, all determined to take us into war against Iraq. It wasn’t too long before the dream of empire was brought closer to reality by the election of 2000 with Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld playing key roles in this accomplishment. The plan to promote an “American greatness” imperialistic foreign policy was now a distinct possibility. Iraq offered a great opportunity to prove their long-held theories. This opportunity was a consequence of the 9-11 disaster.~Neo-Conned by Rep. Ron Paul, MD

Truth Warrior
08-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Ron already has; I look forward to his memoirs--still waters run deep. Nope, just another one of those periodic non-conspiratorial fortuitous "unforeseen accidents of history" ( so called ) that the state just happened to be all prepared to take advantage of, don'tcha know? < ;) ;) nudge, nudge >

:D