PDA

View Full Version : Blackwater Gearing Up for Hurricane Gustav

tekrunner
08-30-2008, 12:45 AM
http://www.thespywhobilledme.com/the_spy_who_billed_me/2008/08/blackwater-gear.html

http://www.legitgov.org/blackwater_mercenary_call_for_gustav.html

I hope blackwaters job is a bit more difficult this time.;)

Uriel999
08-30-2008, 01:17 AM
They had better not show up in Pensacola. Blackwater you are not welcome and trespassers will be shot. They had better not show up and try to disarm me like what happened in New Orleans. Fucking pmc's are bullshit.

PatriotOne
08-31-2008, 08:14 AM
Requirements: Must have arrest powers and be armed (revolver only certification not acceptable).

They plan on helping out by shooting them or arresting them? How altruistic of them.

Sandra
08-31-2008, 08:37 AM
They didn't request anyone from LA because that's illegal. Blackwater cannot operate legally in LA. Some BW employees went to jail , their boss, Eric Prince, won't accept any responsibility for their actions.

Anyway, our National Guard is supposed to arrest any unauthorized enforcement agencies this time. My cousin is in the LANG and they've been joking for a year now that next time they're going to bag'em some Blackwater.

PatriotOne
08-31-2008, 09:31 AM
They didn't request anyone from LA because that's illegal. Blackwater cannot operate legally in LA. Some BW employees went to jail , their boss, Eric Prince, won't accept any responsibility for their actions.

Anyway, our National Guard is supposed to arrest any unauthorized enforcement agencies this time. My cousin is in the LANG and they've been joking for a year now that next time they're going to bag'em some Blackwater.

Thanks Sandra. You just made my day :D

Uriel999
08-31-2008, 01:46 PM

Oh man I hope so!

SeanEdwards
08-31-2008, 01:52 PM
There's nothing inherently wrong with PMC's. But if those PMC's start trying to unlawfully disarm people then there is a big problem.