PDA

View Full Version : Save internet radio!

DjLoTi
05-27-2007, 11:23 PM
I made 2 topics (both with links back here, to ronpaulforums.com) about the legal fight against internet radio. How it's really a fight against the law makers and the people.

I posted here:
http://forums.di.fm/

Even though I've listened to that station for years, they said (or maybe it was just a computer saying it) that i was a 'spammer' and my IP address was perminantly blocked.

I've already emailed both webmasters:
ari@digitallyimported.com
entranced@digitallyimported.com

Asking for answers and requesting my IP address be unblocked so we can *all* join together in the AMERICAN DREAM AND AMERICAN FIGHT

I would appreciate your support in this issue. There are thousands of people who go to that website a day. That could increase traffic to this website about 200% pretty easily.

You could also email info@savenetradio.org , the webmaster at www.savenetradio.org , about information of our AMERICAN PEOPLE FIGHT!!!

These people may be able to bring *many more people* to our fight with *intelligent internet skills* ;-) :-P

Just email these people and let them know what Ron Paul believes in, and how he supports internet radio. Ron Paul supports ideas we agree with; so we support Ron Paul