PDA

View Full Version : Everyone: Our hard work is paying off, but let's keep going.

tnvoter
08-29-2008, 10:14 PM
McCain's VP not only will almost* promise him victory in 2008 through the voters for Hillary who will convert to McCain (sad but true)-

but his VP is looking to be pretty close to the truest conservative on a major 2 party ticket in a very, very long time.

The GOP knows of our efforts, I'm a former GOP member of 8 years from the first year I was able to vote- they know our concerns- and I know McCain isn't smart enough to have chosen this VP himself. Not that she is close to a hero as Ron Paul- but it's a step in the right direction.

Keep the faith and keep going with our efforts, this is a sure sign of it paying off imo. Well done everyone. :)

*note I'm not sure I'm necessarily voting for the ticket yet, but I'm def considering it moreso than before. I will probably still be donating to the LP for the sake of keeping true conservative pressure on the GOP.

Brian
08-29-2008, 10:22 PM
McCain's VP not only will almost* promise him victory in 2008 through the voters for Hillary who will convert to McCain (sad but true)-

but his VP is looking to be pretty close to the truest conservative on a major 2 party ticket in a very, very long time.

The GOP knows of our efforts, I'm a former GOP member of 8 years from the first year I was able to vote- they know our concerns- and I know McCain isn't smart enough to have chosen this VP himself. Not that she is close to a hero as Ron Paul- but it's a step in the right direction.

Keep the faith and keep going with our efforts, this is a sure sign of it paying off imo. Well done everyone. :)

*note I'm not sure I'm necessarily voting for the ticket yet, but I'm def considering it moreso than before. I will probably still be donating to the LP for the sake of keeping true conservative pressure on the GOP.

All the McCain camp has done is insult us, downgrade us, and steal our delegates. Sorry, I don't play that game.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 10:44 PM
what is sad is that people are ACTUALLY thinking of voting for mccain just because of a damn v.p.

wtf is going on around here?

I understand poking fun at the lady and her being cute BUT all jokes aside I feel like a jokes being played on me.

How can people actually thinking of checking the mccain box!

tnvoter
08-29-2008, 10:57 PM
what is sad is that people are ACTUALLY thinking of voting for mccain just because of a damn v.p.

I understand poking fun at the lady and her being cute BUT all jokes aside I feel like a jokes being played on me.

Frank, but simple. The pre-determined 2party alternative is Obama- I'm not saying I'm voting for McCain- I probably still WON'T- but the fact that it is even a baby step in the right directions means it's at least in the right direction.

THAT, is my point. If McCain wins, and something were to happen to him OR his lead adviser being the VP- would you rather have Giuliani, or Biden, or this one he's chosen?

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-29-2008, 11:03 PM

Wait until the glamor of an energetic conservative female on the Republican ticket wears off and she starts talking policy. The weaker-willed liberty supporters will come back to their senses sooner or later. Even I was kind of tempted when I first heard it was going to be Palin.

tpreitzel
08-30-2008, 12:18 AM
All the McCain camp has done is insult us, downgrade us, and steal our delegates. Sorry, I don't play that game.

Me neither.

phoenixrising
08-30-2008, 01:52 AM
Me neither.

me neither!!!

i'm having a hard time digesting what i'm reading here today ...yet here's my hit:

i believe this is a neocon/cfr think tank effort!! man!! ya gotta
give them credit for thinking on this one!!

• palin is REALLY liked by most alaskan citizens
• she is a female (...capture those hillary people--whose only logic
is voting for a woman! ...who don't like obamatwit)
• she's more intelligent to listen to than mccluk (garner more repubs ready to jump ship)
• more libertarian/conservative (...capture the disgruntled RP'rs)
• admits she LIKES RP (another attempt to recapture RP'rs--they knew
she made that statement!!)
• home school advocate (go for the moms)
• mom...20 yrs married (stability for the masses)
• against pork bills (whatever ya wanna call them)
• she KNOWS we have a shitload of untapped oil & freely admits it
(i'm figuring she knows EVERYTHING about the hoax re: prudoe bay...
2nd largest oil field in the world!!!!) hmmmmm...funny she's from AK !
• figures if mccluk croaks w/in 4 yrs...people would be happy w/the
choice (cfr thinking ahead)

etc... etc...etc....

• problem is she doesn't have a whole lot of experience!!!
• foreign policy?
• economics? (nationally???)
• where does she stand on the constuitution????
• i just can't imagine why she said yes to mccluk!!!!!!!!!!! it
doesn't compute!?!?
• & who in their right mind would take this responsibility w/a 4
month old newborn??? one who is gonna need a lot of care at that???? it doesn't compute!

my hunch is this is a huge effort from the powers that be...not to
let the GOP die!! it's a "rescue" attempt!...so how many will fall for it?????

just remember...to get palin...you MUST check mccluk!!!!

hope you haven't lost your minds!!!!

switch & bait...to the fullest extent!!!!

just ask yourself how *willing * are you to sell out??? like most of the other politicians end up doing ;(

hotbrownsauce
08-30-2008, 02:20 AM
No one's happy with our government right now. Will they learn to go F off?

malibuu
08-30-2008, 09:04 AM
IMHO, McCain made a huge blunder to pick a 20-months of experience Alaska Governor as his second-in-command.

McLame is old and sick enough that his VP choice was more important than Obama's and
the father-daughter ticket just kills the experience card for the GOP presidential ad campaign.

The country would be at the vulnerability of McCain surving malignant melanoma for his term.

This assures that Palin will some day be the answer to a trivia question along with Geraldine Ferraro.

ItsTime
08-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Vote any third party. It is the only way to be heard.

rich34
08-30-2008, 09:46 AM

Hell yeah!