PDA

View Full Version : Is Sarah Palin a member of the Council on Foreign Relations?

spacehabitats
08-29-2008, 04:13 PM
I am not a very good Internet sleuth. So I would appreciate it if someone could tell me for sure.

I asked this on DailyPaul but no one seems to know or care.:rolleyes:

I went on record months ago stating that Mitt Romney would ABSOLUTELY NOT BE THE RUNNING MATE of John McCain. This was a prediction which I repeated on DailyPaul a few days ago during the discussion of my post,

"Look What Came In The Mail Today-- An Invitation to the CFR!" (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/58696)

The reason? Romney is not a member of the New World Order fraternity, the Council on Foreign Relations.
The second part of my prediction was that whoever he picked WOULD be a member of the CFR.
Obama is. Biden is. McCain is. Huckabee is. Bush is. Clintons are. Etc. Etc.
It would be really newsworthy if Palin is not.
Not that I am saying that Palin is necessarily trustworthy because of that.
To me that would simply signal that either:

1) The liberty movement has started to scare the NWO moles underground (and the CFR membership of key political figures would now sometimes remain secret).

2) "They" are sure that McCain will not win in November, or

3) "They" are planning to bump her off after the election.

I am that SURE that "They" will never allow a nonmember ascend to the White House.
I guess that means that Mitt and Ron Paul should be grateful that they lost the nomination.
At least they might not have to worry about assassination....yet.

BarryDonegan
08-29-2008, 04:31 PM
the net sleuths need to get all over this.

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Personally, I think they are just using her to win

spacehabitats
08-29-2008, 05:04 PM
the net sleuths need to get all over this.

So where are they?

-lotus-
08-29-2008, 05:10 PM
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/cfrall1.htm

BKom
08-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Wow, it's not sufficient any longer to label CFR members? Now we need to know who the Jews are, too?

I'm wondering what the utility of that is.

spacehabitats
08-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Personally, I think they are just using her to win

Not if she is "clean" and there is any possibility that she could become president. McCain dying of natural causes could happen.
Or he could get hit by a meteor.

The Conspiracy is NOT going to let that happen.

Or maybe they figure they could assassinate her in that eventuality.

Uncharacteristically messy for the NWO.

Especially when they have so many willing candidates in the wings.

I agree that they may be "saving" Huckabee for 2012, but you can't tell me they don't have someone else in their pockets.

Makes my case for Romney NOT being one of them even stronger though.
You think they really rejected him because of the "Mormon" thing?

The MSM could have whitewashed and buffed him until even the Southern Baptists would have been singing his praises.. if they had wanted to.

You don't think it was us that pulled him down just before the Iowa caucuses do you?

They chose McCain and rammed him down our throats.
They killed Ron Paul's candidacy and Romney's too.

Wise up children.

spacehabitats
08-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Wow, it's not sufficient any longer to label CFR members? Now we need to know who the Jews are, too?

I'm wondering what the utility of that is.

Who's talking about Jews?:eek:

Please stay on topic.

-lotus-
08-29-2008, 05:21 PM
he's referring to the link i posted with the CFR memberlist. i didnt notice that when i posted it. it was the first search result i clicked on when i googled CFR membership list

Jeremy
08-29-2008, 05:33 PM
I don't know how she could be. For one, the media has been saying that she is clueless about foreign policy. And they consider CFR membership to be "smart" in foreign relations. She's also a governor, so that would make no sense. She's also only been a governor for 2 years, so how could she be a part of establishment that quickly?

(Not that I support her or McCain, I still plan on voting Barr of course)

Cali4RonPaul
08-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Palin For Vice President in 2008.

McCain is a 1 term president, he might cut short his 1st term even sooner, you never know..

BarryDonegan
08-29-2008, 06:02 PM
lotus i would just edit out that link, its useless and a bad source. that kind of thing serves to discredit the topic if someone wants to research it.

it wouldn't surprise me if the CFR themselves put out things like that, to associate opposing their cause with antisemitism.

the banking families which started those groups have a membership list that has a pretty similar ethnic population as any other random cross-section of europeans,

Crickett
08-29-2008, 09:51 PM
I don't know how she could be. For one, the media has been saying that she is clueless about foreign policy. And they consider CFR membership to be "smart" in foreign relations. She's also a governor, so that would make no sense. She's also only been a governor for 2 years, so how could she be a part of establishment that quickly?

(Not that I support her or McCain, I still plan on voting Barr of course)

How? Look at Huck! He knows nothing about any policy except his wife's insurance, and his adviser was the president of cfr. It takes 2 years to become a member. Someone needs to educate her VERY quickly, not to join, if she has not already committed.

Flash
08-29-2008, 09:54 PM
She's also only been a governor for 2 years, so how could she be a part of establishment that quickly?

Thats true but look what happened to that Mark Sanford guy that a lot of people liked on this forum. He seemed to be a pretty honest guy but now hes on the Bilderberg list in 2009.

Crickett
08-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah that was quite ridiculous//plus you do not see any Obama nor Huck on that list so it must be old.

Arklatex
08-29-2008, 09:58 PM
I don't know how she could be. For one, the media has been saying that she is clueless about foreign policy. And they consider CFR membership to be "smart" in foreign relations.

:D

pacelli
08-29-2008, 10:00 PM
I just searched her name over at cfr.org and she doesn't have any policy papers. Search the other politicians and have fun.

tnvoter
08-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Not if she is "clean" and there is any possibility that she could become president. McCain dying of natural causes could happen.
Or he could get hit by a meteor.

The Conspiracy is NOT going to let that happen.

Or maybe they figure they could assassinate her in that eventuality.

Uncharacteristically messy for the NWO.

Especially when they have so many willing candidates in the wings.

I agree that they may be "saving" Huckabee for 2012, but you can't tell me they don't have someone else in their pockets.

Makes my case for Romney NOT being one of them even stronger though.
You think they really rejected him because of the "Mormon" thing?

The MSM could have whitewashed and buffed him until even the Southern Baptists would have been singing his praises.. if they had wanted to.

You don't think it was us that pulled him down just before the Iowa caucuses do you?

They chose McCain and rammed him down our throats.
They killed Ron Paul's candidacy and Romney's too.

Wise up children.

The globalists know McCain survived years of torture in Vietnam, surely he can handle years as president. Let their mistake be our gain, I wish no ill to John McCain, but right now* his VP is def looking decent. *subject to change

Carole
08-29-2008, 10:27 PM
I am not a very good Internet sleuth. So I would appreciate it if someone could tell me for sure.

I asked this on DailyPaul but no one seems to know or care.:rolleyes:

I went on record months ago stating that Mitt Romney would ABSOLUTELY NOT BE THE RUNNING MATE of John McCain. This was a prediction which I repeated on DailyPaul a few days ago during the discussion of my post,

"Look What Came In The Mail Today-- An Invitation to the CFR!" (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/58696)

The reason? Romney is not a member of the New World Order fraternity, the Council on Foreign Relations.
The second part of my prediction was that whoever he picked WOULD be a member of the CFR.
Obama is. Biden is. McCain is. Huckabee is. Bush is. Clintons are. Etc. Etc.
It would be really newsworthy if Palin is not.
Not that I am saying that Palin is necessarily trustworthy because of that.
To me that would simply signal that either:

1) The liberty movement has started to scare the NWO moles underground (and the CFR membership of key political figures would now sometimes remain secret).

I am that SURE that "They" will never allow a nonmember ascend to the White House.
I guess that means that Mitt and Ron Paul should be grateful that they lost the nomination.
At least they might not have to worry about assassination....yet.
I'm sure she will be receiving her invitation shortly. :D

James Madison
08-29-2008, 10:37 PM

1. To me, that's pretty unlikely. The NWO is still on the offensive with both the candidates and the media ready to spring into action when they receive the word to do so.

2. Probably the most likely senario out of the three. Although, I find it strange that Obama picked Biden and not someone who could have given his campaign the shot in the arm Palin has given McCain.

3. I think it was said earlier this would be rather messy for several reasons. One, why go to the trouble when you could just put someone else in from the git-go?And two, it's very reckless on their part to risk getting caught when they've spent literally hundreds of years building their new world order.

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Thats true but look what happened to that Mark Sanford guy that a lot of people liked on this forum. He seemed to be a pretty honest guy but now hes on the Bilderberg list in 2009.

Or it could be that the CFR and Bilderberg are not big evil conspiracies, and that just maybe they really are mere discussion forums, and that we're wasting our time and credibility fighting these imaginary monsters like CFR and BB and NAU and "inside jobs" and what-have-you, when the REAL threats to our liberty are right in front of us, plain as day.

Flash
08-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Or it could be that the CFR and Bilderberg are not big evil conspiracies, and that just maybe they really are mere discussion forums, and that we're wasting our time and credibility fighting these imaginary monsters like CFR and BB and NAU and "inside jobs" and what-have-you, when the REAL threats to our liberty are right in front of us, plain as day.

When that many politicians meet in the same area I'm sure its more than a discussion forum.

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-29-2008, 11:01 PM
When that many politicians meet in the same area I'm sure its more than a discussion forum.

*sighs*

Sometimes I wonder if the REAL conspiracy is that there IS no conspiracy and that these CFR and BB guys get people like us thinking that there IS something sinister going on during their meetings in order to get us to waste all our time swiping at imaginary monsters and to distract us from the REAL sinister stuff they're doing in broad daylight.

TXcarlosTX
08-30-2008, 12:27 AM
*sighs*

Sometimes I wonder if the REAL conspiracy is that there IS no conspiracy and that these CFR and BB guys get people like us thinking that there IS something sinister going on during their meetings in order to get us to waste all our time swiping at imaginary monsters and to distract us from the REAL sinister stuff they're doing in broad daylight.

The True conspiracy is that the Jesuit Order is trying to return all power to the Vatican. The Roman Catholic church is gangster!! The dark ages was a time of central power.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4115643145370367260

TER
08-30-2008, 12:31 AM
If she is not a member of the CFR already, she will soon be their newest member, IMO.

spacehabitats
08-30-2008, 10:19 AM

But the Conspiracy is real.

See my post:

The Virtual Conspiracy (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149361)

otherwise its kind of hard to explain what I think about Bilderbergers and Company.

And the CFR are not just a bunch of guys exchanging policy papers.

"They" have an agenda.

And it is not Liberty.

spacehabitats
08-30-2008, 10:26 AM
*sighs*

Again I agree.

There ARE many tangents and distractions that appear in the form of "conspiracy theories".

And there ARE obvious and indisputable evils that we need to be contesting.

However, although we never will be able to identify and defeat any core conspiracy, it helps to realize that everything that is happening is not JUST due to stupidity, laziness, greed, and ignorance.

Those attributes are merely the fertile fields that the Conspiracy uses to advance its agenda.

That realization is truly what amounts to "Taking the Red Pill".

BKom
08-30-2008, 11:26 AM
Goodness, I am beginning to hate the movie The Matrix. Red pill. Blue pill. I need to take a pill to forget those pills.

Actually, there has been a theory around as long as I have been hearing about conspiracy theory. It goes like this.

All the talk of conspiracy theory is planted stuff that is specifically meant to distract everyone from the stuff that's going on right in front of them. This is what the earlier poster was saying. And it smacks of rare common sense.

CFR, for instance, puts out position papers and publishes them in their magazine. And while their motivation is likely not as stated in those papers, their plan of action is right there for everyone to see.

My contention is that if the conspiracies are so huge and deeply insinuated into the rule of each nation on earth, then we have no chance of derailing them on a macro scale. All we can do is effect the neighborhood we live in and work up.

BarryDonegan
08-30-2008, 11:45 AM
this idea that CFR and Trilateral Commission are some secret conspiracy, equivalent to believing Dick Cheney personally carried out the 911 attacks or something has got to go.

these guys have public websites and overtly admit to all of their motivations, and they have the type of funding to get a lot more influence over political candidates than we currently do. also, all of the major media corporations are members of these groups.

is every single member of these groups going to be in lock-step and agree on everything? no.

but are they going to work together to rig the game when it benefits them all? yes.

how do you think so much globalist stuff passes, despite being patently illegal based on the rule of law. because a large enough community of these rich guys are willing to throw money are their ideal of a global "community", aka one-world government.

a global one-world government is just a new-fangled economic version of old classic imperialism. things like the Millenium Developmental Goals and the Global Poverty Tax ARE designed to give "Debt relief" to third world countries. if their goal was to save these impoverished people, why not donate some of their billions to feed them? because debt relief is more about getting their debts paid off, than is it to actually help the people.

sadly enough, these debts will probably be bought at the new lower "debt relieved" price by a vulture fund who will then charge the country triple and will make their condition worse.

is it a secret conspiracy to triple their debt? no. is it abusing their power to get debts settled that will likely crush an economy? yes.

research the IMF and how it related to Kosovo... shock therapy. these things are not secret conspiracies, they are on Reuters press releases. Research the Bank of International Settlements involvement in funding the rise of Adolph Hitler. How did a country who was bound by treaty not to militarize suddenly gain enough money to build an army strong enough to fight the world overnight? right after hitting a period of hyperinflation?

because the military industrial complex is real. the Rockefeller groups have undue influence over our elected officials. The Carlisle group has real influence.

some people take it too far and think of these groups as a single superintelligent entity which is planning every aspect of your life; a lot of the oppressive legislation is just more a result of the habit of legislating everything... but its their system, and they love that it happens.

Truth Warrior
08-30-2008, 12:36 PM
FWIW, http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/sarah-palin-republicans-ditch-cfr-vp-for-nude-breasts/

James Madison
08-30-2008, 02:44 PM
FWIW, http://newworldliberty.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/sarah-palin-republicans-ditch-cfr-vp-for-nude-breasts/

You know it's only a matter of time. Every girl like her has at least a few floatin' around...