PDA

View Full Version : Dude, a discussion about Sarah Palin ...

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Ok, so who is reeeeeeelllly surprised about this? I was thinking Paul/Paulin a longggggg time ago.. I am so shocked that she would team up with McCain.. How does she like McCain??? They seem *SOOOO* different, she's much more of a ron paul republican

But you know what's really sad? She would have been great for 2012, it's way too early in her career, a 1-term Governor? I mean, she's *great* and the people love her.. and I really like her... but McCain is a horrible man and should never become president... so I cannot support McCain and Paulin... It's real disappointing that she's teamed up with McCain..

I think it might be a one-swoop effort for the republican party to pick up Ron Paul's people, the other more conservative republicans, and hillary people. I honestly hope it fails and if the republican party actually picked her for her political value more so then her credentials, then not only is the party a scam but so is she. So.

We gotta make our own decisions but I cannot vote for McCain in November.

pacelli
08-29-2008, 02:03 PM
There's only 23 other posts about Palin.

newyearsrevolution08
If anyone could sway mccain, a pretty lady could.

SnappleLlama

What's one more? LOL...

Aratus
08-29-2008, 02:04 PM
yes... dude & dudettes. everyone!
i'm more drawn to a mccain/palin ticket
than i am a mccain/romney ticket!
so this choise has its merits...

newyearsrevolution08

must bump

DjLoTi
Yeah, but, where else are you gonna find analysis like this? I mean, I almost went to Alaska to visit her.. like.. she would have been great for 2012 but I'm not sure it's so good this early

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:05 PM
I want McCain to lose soo bad, I now want her to lose and it's sad .. lol. Sorry Palin, but McCain's gotta go

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Does anybody wanna start like a down with McCain party? Because if you did, I'd be totally there. But I don't like Obama but I have deep rooted hatred for McCain

He's a toolbag that sold out our country and I will never want him for president. It would be an embarrassment

That's why I'm so surprised that Sarah Palin would team up with him ..

Aratus
08-29-2008, 02:07 PM
i just typed "palin" into this sites nice search engine.

there are i think easily 165 threads with a reference to her

if not michael palin. some 25 THREADS are new and today's news!

RockEnds
08-29-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm really surprised also. I don't know much about her, but she is NOT who I expected McCain to pick. I hope both McCain and Obama lose, so I'm already prepared to be disappointed on election day. But this is a very strange turn of events.

Indy Vidual
08-29-2008, 02:10 PM
More interesting than McCain / Mittens :)

kombayn
08-29-2008, 02:11 PM
bumpers

DjLoTi
I wanna ask Sarah Palin, " what do you say to the people who hate John McCain but really like you? "

I really do.

rpfan2008

in 24hrs and only 25 about Biden.

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:17 PM
I mean, lets face it. It's gonna be Obama or McCain who's going to win, and this is a political website, so it's down to the 2 vice presidents

and I can't vote for the embarrassment called john mccain. I will never vote for him and I hope he loses. Therefore logic tells me Obama is better, and so I want him to win, for more reasons then 1, Ron Paul 2012, and .... lets just pump out this movement next time.....

But Man... if god gave me a promise that McCain would die his 1st day in office... but then i still don't think Palin's ready ... she's only a 1 term Governor.. way too early.. it seems fishy ... like a political quick move by the republicans..

damn nazis... i hope karl rove dies as well... I could say (*#&$% the republican party but I really like Sarah Palin..

I hope she loses ... because mccain is a kamikaze..... i do not want him president...

pacelli
08-29-2008, 02:27 PM
must bump

absolutely!!

JosephTheLibertarian
08-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Sarah Palin: I am opposed to any expansion of gambling in Alaska.

Aratus
08-29-2008, 02:31 PM
ol' joe biden took the four days of the democratic convention to get 25 to 30 threads
with his last name in the header. governor palin did an equivilency in less than six hours
here. (the quality of the postings might bring snarky remarks, but the quantity is sincere!)

kombayn
08-29-2008, 02:37 PM
ol' joe biden took the four days of the democratic convention to get 25 to 30 threads
with his last name in the header. governor palin did an equivilency in less than six hours
here. (the quality of the postings might bring snarky remarks, but the quantity is sincere!)

No doubt about that! Now if we can just get her a snow-bunny outfit or her daughter... MUWAHAHA!

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:58 PM
This is the perfect question : " What do you and John McCain have in common? ". And then just like mark sanford, she'll draw a blank ... prob not but ... still... i mean come on sarah.. MCCAIN???? He's a freaking womanizer... and that's like, one of the lesser bad things about him, cuz at least he can't get away with voting against women's rights..

jesus i feel so bad for her.. I wish I could just ... change mccain to paul and change 2008 to 2012.. and now we got a real winning team...

tangent4ronpaul
08-29-2008, 03:00 PM
This is the perfect question : " What do you and John McCain have in common? ". And then just like mark sanford, she'll draw a blank ... prob not but ... still... i mean come on sarah.. MCCAIN???? He's a freaking womanizer... and that's like, one of the lesser bad things about him, cuz at least he can't get away with voting against women's rights..

jesus i feel so bad for her.. I wish I could just ... change mccain to paul and change 2008 to 2012.. and now we got a real winning team...

But that's a good thing! - He'' probably pull a Clinton and we'll get Palin as prez! - problem solved!

-n

freelance
08-29-2008, 03:04 PM

NO! I've spent a good part of today researching this woman. The more I find out, the more I do not like her.

Chiznaddy
08-29-2008, 03:05 PM
This is an olive branch to the Ron Paul type republicans and a slap in the face to Democrats. Great choice from McCain. When you look at Palin, you think, wow hot, and she's not a party tool. OMG! Makes you forget about how terrible McCain is for five seconds.

Then reality sets in, your realize she is married, and you think about how the RNC will work to turn her into a party pawn.

Andrew Ryan
08-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm pissed. I wanted it to be Lieberman :(

Chiznaddy
08-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Chris Matthews just said "shes not even a neocon"

Wow, the MSM actually called the establishment RNC neocons? Maybe this can be some progress.

Chiznaddy
08-29-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm pissed. I wanted it to be Lieberman :(

Me too. B/c that would have been the en of the RNC as we know it. Good for CFL.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Chris Matthews just said "shes not even a neocon"

Wow, the MSM actually called the establishment RNC neocons? Maybe this can be some progress.

Not according to the world of Menthol Patch and she's a Fascist on top of that. Lets not forget, never forget. :rolleyes:

Smiley Gladhands
08-29-2008, 03:09 PM
But Man... if god gave me a promise that McCain would die his 1st day in office...

McCain won't die. His human parts were replaced with robot parts during his trip to vietnam.

While his wife is getting face lifts, he's busy getting face DROPS to make him look like he's aging.

That's my theory at least.

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 03:12 PM
It's so confusing.. it's just like this girl I'm with now... Girls are so confusing, that's one of their powers....

Sarah Palin is real legit, she's not really perfect but on a ron paul team and maybe 4 years from now, that would be a party to get behind

If it's not Ron, it's not right, and that's that as far as I'm concerned. It certainly comes as a shocker though.

surf
08-29-2008, 03:16 PM
someone wrote about "experience." c'mon. how many of us KNOW we could do a better job as President of the US than any of the current R & D applicants along with the current jobholder? it's a pretty simple god damn job at its core.

"experience" = generally a career politician. that's ususally not a good thing :)

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Ron Paul's experience is pretty good though and I'd say damn near close to unbeatable.

LibertyCola
08-29-2008, 03:33 PM
especially "foreign policy experience"

"foreign policy experience"= warmonger

richardfortherepublic
08-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Its very simple, he wants the 27% he lost in Pennsylvania, and the 1.1 million votes he lost in the primary.