PDA

View Full Version : DIGG: Sarah Palin plugs Ron Paul, but not McCain, in MTV interview

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 01:32 PM
This is front page material, considering the other RP piece just fall off the top list

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Sarah_Palin_plugs_Ron_Paul_but_not_McCain_in_MTV_i nterview

In this interview, Palin calls controversial Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul “cool.” “He’s a good guy,” she added. “He’s so independent. He’s independent of the party machine. I’m like, ‘Right on, so am I.’ ”

rpfan2008
08-29-2008, 01:37 PM
OHH AYEE CEEEHH!!

She is brought up in order to Woo RP rebels who might vote for Obama and/or female Hillary supporters, I think.

bucfish
08-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Duggity Dugg!!!

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 01:46 PM
shout it too

Andrew Ryan
08-29-2008, 01:47 PM
shout it too
"Shout"...it? :confused:

Sandra
08-29-2008, 01:55 PM
I believe Rp Republicans are indeed a threat to McCain and had to pick Palin because RP supporters saw her as friendly to the movement. I don't know if this is an act on her part but it shows poor decision making to join McCain.

Menthol Patch
08-29-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't care if Palin says nice things about Ron Paul. She is still a neocon that supports big government and I will NOT support her.

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 02:20 PM
"Shout"...it? :confused:
You don't know digg well enough

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:21 PM
dude everybody DIGG this!!! This is perfect .. * not mccain * is the key here!! lets get this one to the front page!!!!

mport1
08-29-2008, 02:22 PM
dugg

jcarcinogen
08-29-2008, 02:24 PM
This is pro-GOP, pro-McCain in Ron Paul's name.

Buried for being lame.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Sarah Palin: I am opposed to any expansion of gambling in Alaska.

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 02:27 PM
This is pro-GOP, pro-McCain in Ron Paul's name.

Buried for being lame.
The point is that she plugged ron paul, not mccain
A way of saying even mccain's running mate probably doesn't like him

Yes, I know, Palin is a bitch for joining mccain, etc.
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Sarah_Palin_plugs_Ron_Paul_but_not_McCain_in_MTV_i nterview

georgiaboy
08-29-2008, 02:30 PM

just wait until she gives her speech next week -- she'll be riding the McCaintalk Express.

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:38 PM
I think it's already buried !

ARealConservative
08-29-2008, 02:47 PM

no she didn't.

She specifically was asked, and as a good politician, didn't say bad things about him.

Way, way different then a plug.

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 02:48 PM
no she didn't.

She specifically was asked, and as a good politician, didn't say bad things about him.

Way, way different then a plug.
shhh don't tell the diggers that

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 02:51 PM
She was pretty enthusiastic about it though, and also said her and him were 'one of the same' in their position in the republican party, which is pretty significant.. a solid endorsement of positions on the political spectrum.

With Ron Paul and John McCain being so different, this is just one step closer to exposing the fact that she's being used by the republican party to win ... what this does is raise the question * what do you have in common with John McCain * ...

Because now she's gonna have to play the part all the way till november, and ... man i just hope she doesn't win but ...

Yeah people will be asking .. ' why is she with McCain ' and it'll be another example of why Ron Paul is so great and John McCain makes no sense.

Cali4RonPaul
08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I will support Sarah Palin, I love her..

JosephTheLibertarian
08-29-2008, 04:03 PM

Then you're not a libertarian.

Sandra
08-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Well let's see how it's lookin' for theRally. Palin is chosen to blur pro RP policies with McCain's, Gustav is racing to Louisiana (or maybe Galvezton) causing an obstacle to his attendance as well as taking media coverage. With the MSM reporting that a hurricane can be steered, that's got me worried too. The RNC convention may cancel because of the hurricane, thus taking a comparison of the two away.

I'll bet McCain is secretly hoping for a cancellation of the convention.

Sandra
08-29-2008, 04:17 PM

No, your not of the Liberty movement .

The Grinning Maniac
08-29-2008, 04:39 PM
I support Palin too.

And by support I mean, I'd hit it.

(Never voting for McCain or Obama bwhaaha)

tonesforjonesbones
08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
I also like Palin. and I AM a liberty person. She is the ONLY one who has said anything good about Ron Paul. What if McCain's cancer kicks in and she ends up president? Better for liberty lovers ...because she is a little more on the libertarian side concerning taxes. Gambling is so far down on my list of priorities it's off the radar..lol. I am really going to have to study her before I abandon Barr though. Unfortunately, Barr's not doing so well and Baldwin is tanked. Didn't everyone say Alaska is a very libertarian state? Tones (and weren't yall saying how great Palin would be as VP for Ron Paul..what happneed?)

TurtleBurger
08-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Sarah Palin: I am opposed to any expansion of gambling in Alaska.

You're making a valid point, but gambling is way down on the list of important issues in this election. If she joins in on a chorus of "Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran" then I'll join in on the bashing.

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Well you guys came through. It's popular!
700+

SLSteven
08-29-2008, 07:57 PM
I also like Palin. and I AM a liberty person. She is the ONLY one who has said anything good about Ron Paul. What if McCain's cancer kicks in and she ends up president? Better for liberty lovers ...because she is a little more on the libertarian side concerning taxes. Gambling is so far down on my list of priorities it's off the radar..lol. I am really going to have to study her before I abandon Barr though. Unfortunately, Barr's not doing so well and Baldwin is tanked. Didn't everyone say Alaska is a very libertarian state? Tones (and weren't yall saying how great Palin would be as VP for Ron Paul..what happneed?)

You think he chose her because of pressure from the Ron Paul Revolution?

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 08:01 PM
You think he chose her because of pressure from the Ron Paul Revolution?
Unfortunately, we aren't that important... yet. :D

dawnbt
08-29-2008, 08:07 PM
LOL! Someone who commented on Digg left a link to this stating, "Poor Sarah":D
http://i34.tinypic.com/2hs89om.png

texasbelle
08-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Like Palin, but still wont vote for McCain. I think it was a way to woo us Paulies. Not happening!

wd4freedom
08-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Then you're not a libertarian.

Neither is Ron Paul

Knightskye
08-29-2008, 11:43 PM
Dugg. :)

Neither is Ron Paul

Somebody wants attention.

intelliot
08-30-2008, 02:20 AM
wd4freedom is right: Ron Paul is a Republican Congressman. He believes in the roots of the Republican party and the principles it was founded on... which many have strayed from. But Palin's a lot closer than most others.

revolutionary8
08-30-2008, 02:22 AM
Neither is Ron Paul

Neither is Joseph, AKA Author Known. :cool:

intelliot wrote:

Ron Paul is a Republican Congressman. He believes in the roots of the Republican party and the principles it was founded on... which many have strayed from.
Should be said again and again, but FTLOG, Palin is NOT a Republican. ANY PERSON who would back McPain is NOT a Republican. Some know it others do not, but that Palin knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She's no dummy, so let's not ACT like she is... she is a NEOCON. Plain and simple.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Neither is Joseph, AKA Author Known. :cool:

intelliot wrote:

Should be said again and again, but FTLOG, Palin is NOT a Republican. ANY PERSON who would back McPain is NOT a Republican. Some know it others do not, but that Palin knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She's no dummy, so let's not ACT like she is... she is a NEOCON. Plain and simple.

I'm more libertarian than you'll ever be. I support a more libertarian candidate, I oppose the state, you support a theoratic protectionist, so you have no leg to stand on. Oh, and is that your ugly mug on my myspace? Just checking. There's a "revolutionary" on there as a friend. I don't want ugly protectionists on my page.