PDA

View Full Version : ms. palin has hunted some moose?

Aratus
08-29-2008, 12:38 PM
poor charlton heston passed
away before this glorious day...
i assume she's not into gun control...
she definately likes to hunt...

SnappleLlama
08-29-2008, 12:38 PM
a majestik m00se?! NooooOO!OO!O!OO!

LittleLightShining
08-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Moose is good food.

SnappleLlama
08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Moose is good food.

No, moose is GOOD PEOPLE!

/"Soylent green.....it's MOOSE!"

RickyJ
08-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Moose is good food.

I never tried it but I will now.

If Sara was only against the war she would be just about perfect.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 01:09 PM
If there are more than 1 moose do they become mice?

SnappleLlama
08-29-2008, 01:11 PM
If there are more than 1 moose do they become mice?

No, they become meese!

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 01:11 PM
No, they become meese!

ok cool...

lol

I shot me some meese or mooses and maybe some mice.

SnappleLlama
08-29-2008, 01:13 PM
ok cool...

lol

I shot me some meese or mooses and maybe some mice.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO!!!!

/loves mooses and meeses (but not MOUSES!! EEK!)

Doktor_Jeep
08-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Uh.

When have hunters been truly Pro 2A?

There is nothing in the Constitution about the right to hunt, and to no end have I tangled with hunters who told me things like "you don't need that high cap" and "you guys are going to get us all in trouble and get our guns taken away".

I don't recall the Second Amendment saying anything about the right be an adult-sized child and only have guns for playing and sport. The writings of the men who wrote and ratified say nothing about gun ownership in that regard either.

More often I have dealt with, as an area cooridinator for the Florida hunters safety program in 2004, many wealthy hunters who, if guns were banned, would pay the thousands and the pull the political strings that it would take to keep their fud guns, just like rich Germans did during the nazi years, while countrymen are enslaved around them. Sure they can still have their expensive fud gun and drive their Escalade from their exclusive gated community to their $10K/ year hunting lease while the rest of us peasants live in slavery.

So I don't give a rat's ass if she hunted moose. I would hold more respect if she ever stood between an innocent citizen and a SWAT team sent by a corrupt government operating on false or trumped up charges, or formed a line in a field to stop an illegal land-grab by a developer/county commision (public-private - fascism) partnership.

You know, the things that should be hapenning already if we were not a nation of adult sized children "playing" with guns.

nobody's_hero
08-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Uh.

When have hunters been truly Pro 2A?

There is nothing in the Constitution about the right to hunt, and to no end have I tangled with hunters who told me things like "you don't need that high cap" and "you guys are going to get us all in trouble and get our guns taken away".

I don't recall the Second Amendment saying anything about the right be an adult-sized child and only have guns for playing and sport. The writings of the men who wrote and ratified say nothing about gun ownership in that regard either.

More often I have dealt with, as an area cooridinator for the Florida hunters safety program in 2004, many wealthy hunters who, if guns were banned, would pay the thousands and the pull the political strings that it would take to keep their fud guns, just like rich Germans did during the nazi years, while countrymen are enslaved around them. Sure they can still have their expensive fud gun and drive their Escalade from their exclusive gated community to their $10K/ year hunting lease while the rest of us peasants live in slavery.

So I don't give a rat's ass if she hunted moose. I would hold more respect if she ever stood between an innocent citizen and a SWAT team sent by a corrupt government operating on false or trumped up charges, or formed a line in a field to stop an illegal land-grab by a developer/county commision (public-private - fascism) partnership.

You know, the things that should be hapenning already if we were not a nation of adult sized children "playing" with guns.

Well said.

I once posted this on APS, in reference to the Heller decision (I was up against a lot of the same type of gun-owners you mention, who will lick any boot in order to keep their precious duck-guns). Many folks there argue for 'McCain being the best because his was slightly more likely to select pro-2A justices':

"Well, romantic or not, I wonder:

We're fighting so hard to get a government (meaning, in this case, Supreme Court Justices) which will support our right to keep and bear arms - a right which is used to stand up to government if the need arises.

It just seems like a strange cycle after a while, because we really wouldn't need the 2nd Amendment if we always had a government that was our friend.

Believe it or not, the SCOTUS is NOT the final check and balance. There is a candidate in the fog who is trying to unite the country on a "romantic" message of "liberty" [I was referring to Ron Paul] (which everyone, democrat, or republican, or whatever, should, theoretically find appealing), but we're burning that message in order to elect a slightly favorable candidate with a small chance to appoint pro-2A Supreme Court justices, who will not take our guns (because taking our guns would thereby weaken our ability to stand up for our liberties).

Strange cycles, I tell ya."

Of course, you could imagine the blank stares that comment drew. (You'd have to read the whole thread to understand the references to 'romanticism.' But, reading the whole thread over at APS would be harmful to those with weak stomachs).

bunklocoempire
08-30-2008, 04:13 AM
Moose shmoose.

"The Second amendment is not about hunting deer or keeping a pistol in your nightstand. It is not about protecting oneself against common criminals. It is about preventing tyranny." Ron Paul

On a side note (a side vent): It is truly alarming to visit various gun forums and hear the constant drone of "I don't like McCain, but he's better than Obama".

These folks will talk all day long about dems taking their guns, then they'll turn around and place the blame of McCains probable loss on Ron Paul Republicans and other Patriots.

Palins pick has got those posers swoonin', easin' their conscience for voting McCain. Pathetic and bone-chilling at the same time.

It's like having a gunowners cheering section for tyranny. :mad:

Bunkloco

B964
08-30-2008, 05:54 AM
She was my choice for RPs running mate. She has many faults, yes, but so far best shot(no pun intended) we have. No matter what we want, it will be Obama or McCain who wins. McCain is old and who knows how long he will be around.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/B964/PALIN.jpg

Aratus
08-30-2008, 01:52 PM
palin has backed the aerial
thinning out of wolves... there
are wildlife groups who aint so
thrilled about her ideas about
the great outdoors... methinks.
http://www.defendersactionfund.org/
i am glad i did not crack moose and
squirrel jokes yesterday. i stayed
also away from boris and natasha jokes.
so today i can be olympian and reason...

MAGICKAL
09-02-2008, 12:41 PM
She was my choice for RPs running mate. She has many faults, yes, but so far best shot(no pun intended) we have. No matter what we want, it will be Obama or McCain who wins. McCain is old and who knows how long he will be around.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/B964/PALIN.jpg

Exactly, it will be Obama or McCain who wins.

She's also an NRA lifer.

There are those here drawing a correlation with her being a hunter with her being anti-second amendment...

Proof? or is this just assumption?

I'm a hunter and I'm "truly second amendment" so I'm not so sure everyone fits in this box.

Indy Vidual
09-02-2008, 02:54 PM
MooseBurgers!
Yummy!! :)

B964
09-03-2008, 05:38 AM
Exactly, it will be Obama or McCain who wins.

She's also an NRA lifer.

There are those here drawing a correlation with her being a hunter with her being anti-second amendment...

Proof? or is this just assumption?

I'm a hunter and I'm "truly second amendment" so I'm not so sure everyone fits in this box.

http://www.issues2000.org/Governor/Sarah_Palin_Gun_Control.htm

SnappleLlama
09-03-2008, 06:10 AM
MooseBurgers!
Yummy!! :)

Grrrrr......

Aratus
12-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Divine Sarah bagged a caribou on her ALASKA reality tv show.
guess who wants the Teddy Roosevelt vote in 2012 or 2016!

pcosmar
12-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Holy thread necro Batman

When someone want's to support MY right to bear arms, and suggests the repeal of the GCA 1934 I will believe they are Pro-2nd.

Ron Paul has done that. Chuck Baldwin has.
Very few others on that short list.

malkusm
12-17-2010, 11:30 AM
What ever happened to SnappleLlama?

Aratus
12-17-2010, 11:41 AM
yes... like you i
also miss SnappleLlama

specialK
12-17-2010, 12:20 PM

I don't care what she shoots. A fundamentalist of ANY religion in politics scares the hell out of me. Her views on some critical issues vs Ron Paul's are so far apart, I would never in a million years see them as a team. She is entertainment for the right leaning masses. Reality TV is where she belongs.

Michael Savage sums it up nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmOAdeJFtY8

As an outsider, I can tell you that USA would be the laughing stock of the world if she became President or VP.