PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Ron Paul will say about Sarah Palin?

qh4dotcom
08-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Ron Paul supported the corrupt pork pig Congressman Don Young....Sarah Palin supports Young's opponent Parnell and she opposes Young's bridge to nowhere and the rest of his pork barrel spending...it will be interesting to hear what Ron Paul has to say about Palin

Kade
08-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Ron Paul supported the corrupt pork pig Congressman Don Young....Sarah Palin supports Young's opponent Parnell and she opposes Young's pork barrel spending...it will be interesting to hear what Ron Paul has to say about Palin

Well, he supported Young. I don't know what he will say.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:16 AM
I've gone over this a few times already, Parnell is Sarah Palin's Lt. Govenor and the GOP has an unspoken rule for Congress to always endorse the incumbent in races. Ron Paul opened up a can of worms endorsing that pork-barrel knucklehead.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:17 AM
He would say

huhuhuh nice piece of ass, wheres my fiji water.

freelance
08-29-2008, 11:17 AM
If he endorses this warmonger, I'll just $HIT!

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:19 AM
He couldn't endorse her with mccain on the ticket and if he did, he would hear crickets at his convention. I couldn't trust anyone who would support a ticket with mccain on it no matter how good looking the lady is.

If he endorses this warmonger, I'll just $HIT!

Kludge
08-29-2008, 11:20 AM

http://bp2.blogger.com/_T-pvn2ptkYc/RyQFsrX-HtI/AAAAAAAACIY/EEMrcH5-C8I/s400/CookieMonster.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_T-pvn2ptkYc/RyQFsrX-HtI/AAAAAAAACIY/EEMrcH5-C8I/s1600-h/CookieMonster.jpg)

NOM NOM NOM!

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:20 AM
he would say

lmao! Qft! :)

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:22 AM
I would like to thank John McCain today for selecting Sarah Palin and giving us this hilarious day of posting on Ron Paul Forums. I don't think I've been so active on a forum in my entire life.

Bruno
08-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Well, he supported Young. I don't know what he will say.

According to Benton, he didn't support Young.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:23 AM
agreed,

I am getting a poster of her on my wall later on today actually.

If I was going to stomach a shitty president like obama or mccain, at least with mccain I can have something pretty to look at while taking it up the ass.

I would like to thank John McCain today for selecting Sarah Palin and giving us this hilarious day of posting on Ron Paul Forums. I don't think I've been so active on a forum in my entire life.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:26 AM
agreed,

I am getting a poster of her on my wall later on today actually.

If I was going to stomach a shitty president like obama or mccain, at least with mccain I can have something pretty to look at while taking it up the ass.

Who knows buddy, maybe she'll take it up the ass for you. ;) Now that would be hot.

Kludge
08-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Palin is probably a closet lesbian. I hear she has homosexual acquaintances!!

Kade
08-29-2008, 11:28 AM

wtf...

Kade
08-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Palin is probably a closet lesbian. I hear she has homosexual acquaintances!!

I would love to have Rove's job... it's so easy.

Kade
08-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Her daughter, Bristol Palin, is supposedly a bombshell.

pacelli
08-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Who knows buddy, maybe she'll take it up the ass for you. ;) Now that would be hot.

Misogynist.

qh4dotcom
08-29-2008, 11:30 AM
According to Benton, he didn't support Young.

Ron Paul mailed a letter to Alaska Republicans urging them to vote for Young

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=a07&q=Don+Young+ron+paul+%22supporters+a+letter%22&btnG=Search

Wasting money (possibly campaign money) to mail a letter like that
sure sounds like supporting Young to me

newyearsrevolution08
homophobic?

can't talk about ass as a man or what?

don't enjoy takin it up the ass politically....

come on man, there could be a reach around in it for you??????

politics need humor or we will all just sit here pissed off all the time.

wtf...

newyearsrevolution08
lol

indeed

Misogynist.

Indy4Chng
08-29-2008, 11:31 AM
agreed,

Man these forums are hot today. Another good one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Her daughter, Bristol Palin, is supposedly a bombshell.

Oh, dude. They showed a picture of her family earlier on CNN and yes Bristol Palin is a bombshell. I'm sure in the next couple of days, you'll be able to find tons of pictures of her.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:34 AM
happy to hear that as well.

Oh, dude. They showed a picture of her family earlier on CNN and yes Bristol Palin is a bombshell. I'm sure in the next couple of days, you'll be able to find tons of pictures of her.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:35 AM
http://www.albertmohler.com/images/PalinFamily_Outside_web.jpg

Bristol is the one on the far right. Be careful though, depending on which state you live in, she's 16. :P

Kludge
08-29-2008, 11:35 AM
I hope to see a Sarah Palin "Milkshake" video by November...

What's Aravoth up to?

BarryDonegan
08-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Ron Paul supported the corrupt pork pig Congressman Don Young....Sarah Palin supports Young's opponent Parnell and she opposes Young's bridge to nowhere and the rest of his pork barrel spending...it will be interesting to hear what Ron Paul has to say about Palin

supported? he did not endorse don young, and his opponent is a pro-war neocon. that whole thing needs to go.

amy31416
08-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Okay guys, just go jerk off to Palin already, come back when you've regained control of your brain and share what you think of her on the issues. :D

Kade
08-29-2008, 11:40 AM
http://www.albertmohler.com/images/PalinFamily_Outside_web.jpg

Bristol is the one on the far right. Be careful though, depending on which state you live in, she's 16. :P

17, and a basketball player.

qh4dotcom
supported? he did not endorse don young, and his opponent is a pro-war neocon. that whole thing needs to go.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=a07&q=Don+Young+ron+paul+%22supporters+a+letter%22&btnG=Search

sure sounds like supporting and endorsing Young to me

Kade
Okay guys, just go jerk off to Palin already, come back when you've regained control of your brain and share what you think of her on the issues. :D

Social Conservative.
Social Economics.

Kludge
08-29-2008, 11:41 AM

I couldn't find any nude pictures, and I've been awake since yesterday... Too tired to even attempt to imagine with 1/4 the bloodflow.... And I SUCK at drawing....

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

Jamsie 567
08-29-2008, 11:41 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20080829/2008_08_29t002154_450x294_us_usa_politics_speech_i mpact.jpg?x=400&y=261&q=85&sig=vPk1NU8vNey6sGndCIcaZQ--

Maybe something similar to this dem crying for Obama? NAHHH....

amy31416
08-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Social Conservative.
Social Economics.

Wow. That was fast. :p

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Any of these politicians are not worth talking about besides Ron Paul in this forum or at least that is what I think. I will write sarcastically and add some fun to the forum even while some anal people have issues with it.

I have seen more buzz today than in awhile and that is due to people actually HAVING FUN and joking around today.

God forbid we have a sense of humor in this place lol..

I will never regain control of my brain until I put my foil hat back on BUT my wife took it because I didn't pick up after myself yesterday.. Man I hate getting grounded :mad:

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:43 AM
HAHA I love it.

btw if you do draw the picture can you email it to me as well????

I couldn't find any nude pictures, and I've been awake since yesterday... Too tired to even attempt to imagine with 1/4 the bloodflow.... And I SUCK at drawing....

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Any of these politicians are not worth talking about besides Ron Paul in this forum or at least that is what I think. I will write sarcastically and add some fun to the forum even while some anal people have issues with it.

I have seen more buzz today than in awhile and that is due to people actually HAVING FUN and joking around today.

God forbid we have a sense of humor in this place lol..

I will never regain control of my brain until I put my foil hat back on BUT my wife took it because I didn't pick up after myself yesterday.. Man I hate getting grounded :mad:

HAHAHA! I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Ah this is great. I woke up way earlier then I normally do, I'm glad I did. This is pure gold right now. :D

Kade
08-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Wow. That was fast. :p

I'm not one for the dominating type. I like being the man in the relationship. So, no interest from me in that regard... this is an unbiased assessment.

Her uniqueness is intriguing, but she strikes me as the type who will backstab anyone for power... I could be wrong.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:46 AM
17, and a basketball player.

Still you need to watch out in certain states like mine. The girl could be 1 day from turning 18, you fool around with her and you're a rapist. Welcome to the Governing of California and if you're a rapist a second time, they'll chemically castrate your penis too! [Thumbs up.] :cool:

amy31416
08-29-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm not one for the dominating type. I like being the man in the relationship. So, no interest from me in that regard... this is an unbiased assessment.

Her uniqueness is intriguing, but she strikes me as the type who will backstab anyone for power... I could be wrong.

I was just kidding around with the original statement, and in what I said to you. There's some things I like about her, but I don't have a feel for whether or not she's a backstabber or if she actually has some principles. Obviously, I don't believe McCain has any.

Kludge
08-29-2008, 11:50 AM
HAHA I love it.

btw if you do draw the picture can you email it to me as well????

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7126/palinkz9.jpg

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:53 AM

QFT! HAHAHA! What a great day to be on this forum. Some people are going to come here later and think we've lost our god damn minds.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Well then they will think of us like most Americans already do.

We are crazy people to think that we can take care of ourselves AND have a damn sense of humor.

QFT! HAHAHA! What a great day to be on this forum. Some people are going to come here later and think we've lost our god damn minds.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:56 AM
thank you soooo much,

man you captured her likeness so well.

and they say a pencil drawing adds 10 pounds.

qh4dotcom
08-29-2008, 12:00 PM

Palin is 44...too old to participate in beauty pageants...about the issues...looks like the only blemish on her record is the Iraq war

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Is she for the war or simply supporting her son and what he wants to do?

Not that either makes sense BUT I can see a parent supporting their kids no matter how stupid they are being.

44 is still a nice MILF age though....

how old was stifflers mom?

Palin is 44...too old to participate in beauty pageants...about the issues...looks like her only blemish on her record is the Iraq war

kombayn
08-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Palin is 44...too old to participate in beauty pageants...about the issues...looks like her only blemish on her record is the Iraq war

I heard that Joe Biden is going into emergency plastic surgery. He's going to need a lot of botox... Oh hey, CNN finally showed Obama's speech again. Only took 4 hours later. Nice.

RonPaulVolunteer
08-29-2008, 12:05 PM
She wants to control Iran.

SneakyFrenchSpy
08-29-2008, 12:06 PM
What kind of weirdo names her kid "Track"? Seriously?

qh4dotcom
08-29-2008, 12:09 PM

As long as they are good kids...who cares?

Kludge
08-29-2008, 12:10 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/WaterCooler/wireStory?id=5439648

Dorfsmith
08-29-2008, 12:10 PM
Still you need to watch out in certain states like mine. The girl could be 1 day from turning 18, you fool around with her and you're a rapist. Welcome to the Governing of California and if you're a rapist a second time, they'll chemically castrate your penis too! [Thumbs up.] :cool:

This is where look but don't touch must be stressed :D

Dorfsmith
08-29-2008, 12:11 PM

Wow, it just got hot in here! :eek:

freelance
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Welcome to the Governing of California and if you're a rapist a second time, they'll chemically castrate your penis too! [Thumbs up.] :cool:

You might want to brush up on your anatomy. :eek:

kombayn
08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
You might want to brush up on your anatomy. :eek:

I'll try, but I would like my government in California to brush up on the 8th amendment. The psychopaths.

parocks
08-29-2008, 12:46 PM
I might want to remind you all that when the topic "who should be Ron Paul's VP be?" came up last year - Sarah Palin was our #1 choice.

From July 2007.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=6229&highlight=palin

If any VP pick can bring any of us onboard, Sarah Palin is that pick.

JRegs85
08-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Sarah Palin gave Ron Paul props:

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/08/29/sarah-palin-republican-vice-presidential-nominee-plugs-romney-paul-but-not-mccain-in-mtv-interview/

Andrew Ryan
08-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Does she want to bomb Iran?

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 01:07 PM
If she didn't would it really change anything?

Does she want to bomb Iran?

skiingff
08-29-2008, 01:10 PM
In this interview, Palin calls controversial Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul “cool.” “He’s a good guy,” she added. “He’s so independent. He’s independent of the party machine. I’m like, ‘Right on, so am I.’ ”

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/08/29/sarah-palin-republican-vice-presidential-nominee-plugs-romney-paul-but-not-mccain-in-mtv-interview/

ShowMeLiberty
08-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Don't know what Ron will say, but here's what Lew Rockwell says:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/022572.html

"Sarah Palin is smart, articulate, attractive, pro-life, and pro-gun, and was even a Buchananite in 1996. Her political career has been based on fighting Republican corruption. Her ratings as Alaska governor are very high. She has a compelling life story, as they say. Her husband is one-quarter Yupik Eskimo. They have five children, including one with Down's syndrome, whom they refused to abort. Palin will bring the whole Republican base home, and some Independent and Democratic women. Palin even blunts Hillary for 2012."

kombayn
08-29-2008, 01:13 PM
In this interview, Palin calls controversial Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul “cool.” “He’s a good guy,” she added. “He’s so independent. He’s independent of the party machine. I’m like, ‘Right on, so am I.’ ”

Man she's so hot, I hope she has an affair with me and then dumps her douche-bag husband. :cool:

Menthol Patch
08-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Sarah Palin is neocon scum just like McCain.

Has she ever supported the abolishment of the Federal Reserve?

Has she fought to have our troops brought home from Iraq?

Does desire to abolish the income tax and replace it with nothing?

Does she stand up against the "Patriot Act"?

This woman is a monster just like McCain.

qh4dotcom
08-29-2008, 01:28 PM

Then she is the lesser evil out of all the other VP candidates McCain could have picked.

Only blemish on her record is the Iraq war...looks like she doesn't have a position on the other issues you discussed....she has been the governor of Alaska for less than 2 years....long before the Patriot Act was passed.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 01:29 PM

Man, you're a big ball of happiness. I think you need to abolish that crazy attitude of yours.

tangent4ronpaul
08-29-2008, 01:30 PM

Our chances of making major changes is over this election cylce. The lady has some good things going for her and is a lot better than the others.

Rapid change falls apart fast, gradual change lasts. She looks like a nice trojan horse candidate to clean out a lot of corruption and spending in gvmt. states rights, a lot of things going in the right direction...

-n

gls
08-29-2008, 01:34 PM
She has 5 kids... sons Track and Trig and daughters Bristol, Willow and Piper. Why can't people just pick normal names for their children??

kombayn
08-29-2008, 01:35 PM
She has 5 kids... sons Track and Trig and daughters Bristol, Willow and Piper. Why can't people just pick normal names for their children??

Good question. :confused:

newyearsrevolution08
remember though, they are from alaska

ask what type of names they have in hawaii as well.

once you get out of the lower 48 all rules are broken...

I swear I heard one of the middle names was van halen.. is that true also...

tangent4ronpaul

normal is booooring? - I like um

"could Sara 1, 2 and 3 please come up and collect their homework. After that the 2 jane's, jake, Jeff one and 2 and..." booooring...

-n

0zzy

shhuuuuutttt upppppp. stop using your same shiz, "NEOCON SCUM" blah blah blah. you dont even know what neocons are if you call her one.

abolishment of FED? who the hell besides Paul is saying that? calm down.

fought to have them back from Iraq? She's in Alaska, her son is going, but she doesn't have the vote in congress to get them back now does she.

Abolish the income tax and replace with nothing? Again, you will be forever sad if you need a candidate who says this.

Against Patriot Act? No. But she did force them to stop the REAL ID in Alaska. That's better then Rudy and McCain.

A monster? More like a MILF ;) but really...

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 01:38 PM
I agree, I actually asked my wife today about "trigger" for a boys name.

My son's name is Hunter

other names I like are

derringer
smith
wesson
glock
shottie
booyeah

normal is booooring? - I like um

-n

Menthol Patch
08-29-2008, 01:42 PM
No, this woman IS a neocon monster.

Only neocons don't stand up against the Patriot Act, Federal Reserve, and the War in Iraq.

I realize that as a Governor she does not have a federal office. However, as a governor her voice carries more weight than a normal person. If she was truly a liberty supporting individual she would be screaming to end the war on drugs, end the war on terror, abolish victimless crimes, etc.

As far as I can tell she has not done this so she is neocon scum.

Personally as a mother, wife, and person she may be wonderful! But politically she is a fascist monster as far as I am concerned.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 01:45 PM
^Well she can come-over and scare me any night she wants. Know what I mean? Eh? Eh? Come on. Come on... She's hot. ;) HAHAHA! I'm having way too much fun today.

tangent4ronpaul
08-29-2008, 02:08 PM
http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

There are a bunch of interviews w/ here here, mostly audio that I'm having trouble loading - but from the comments they look pretty positive - like on openness in gvmt:

http://www.blognetnews.com/alaska/feed.php?channel=22&page=0

I was looking for something about her reaction to the patriot act and real ID, etc. on Alaska, but googles clogged with news of the VP run.

-n

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Finally a NEO-CON FASCIST MONSTER that I wouldn't mind seeing naked.

and I thought this day would never happen....

neo-con
fasist
war mongering
fascist
neo-con

I think I just won something.

qh4dotcom
08-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Bump

rockandrollsouls
08-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Then she is the lesser evil out of all the other VP candidates McCain could have picked.

Only blemish on her record is the Iraq war...looks like she doesn't have a position on the other issues you discussed....she has been the governor of Alaska for less than 2 years....long before the Patriot Act was passed.

You clearly haven't examined her record then. Subsidies and grants to certain business, tax increases on oil corporations, more regulation in health care to "increase" competition, expanded cabinet positions for global warming etc etc.

Yea, she cut spending but she was preceeded by someone who spent like a madman and she's extended government's arm where it shouldn't be.

Man, do you people even research?

Join The Paul Side
08-30-2008, 01:07 AM

sure sounds like supporting and endorsing Young to me

I don't give a crap if he endorsed this guy or not. Ron Paul has been a political saint his entire career in that corrupt town called Washington. If saying a few nice things about Don Young was a mistake, I will take it at that and not hold it against the guy.

Ron Paul has been a blessing to all of us. He is still a man. Not Christ. Men do make mistakes from time to time. I will continue to support Dr. Paul. If you plan to continue to support him too then I suggest you let it go. Or go jump on the McCain bandwagon and get the hell off our board. :mad:

Posting this crap here? WTF is wrong with you dude?

qh4dotcom
08-30-2008, 01:16 AM
I don't give a crap if he endorsed this guy or not. Ron Paul has been a political saint his entire career in that corrupt town called Washington. If saying a few nice things about Don Young was a mistake, I will take it at that and not hold it against the guy.

Ron Paul has been a blessing to all of us. He is still a man. Not Christ. Men do make mistakes from time to time. I will continue to support Dr. Paul. If you plan to continue to support him too then I suggest you let it go. Or go jump on the McCain bandwagon and get the hell off our board. :mad:

Posting this crap here? WTF is wrong with you dude?

RP is human and is allowed to make a mistake...but some people here seem to act like he's perfect.

I'm not cancelling my plans to go to Minneapolis and his principles have become a part of me....it will just take me a little time to get over his endorsement of an Iraq warmonger.

hotbrownsauce
08-30-2008, 02:24 AM

You've lost your god damn minds!

V-rod
08-30-2008, 07:11 AM
No, this woman IS a neocon monster.

Only neocons don't stand up against the Patriot Act, Federal Reserve, and the War in Iraq.

I realize that as a Governor she does not have a federal office. However, as a governor her voice carries more weight than a normal person. If she was truly a liberty supporting individual she would be screaming to end the war on drugs, end the war on terror, abolish victimless crimes, etc.

As far as I can tell she has not done this so she is neocon scum.

Personally as a mother, wife, and person she may be wonderful! But politically she is a fascist monster as far as I am concerned.

I have a feeling that by your standards, Jesus Christ himself would be declared Neo-con monster if you lived in his time.