PDA

View Full Version : What to people think of Sarah Palin?

tangent4ronpaul
08-29-2008, 10:43 AM
She doesn't seem that bad...

If she wasn't running with McCain, I might even vote for her...

Anyone know more about her? - I'm not finding a lot, and what's there isn't particularly objectionable.

-n

RickyJ
08-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Have you thought about reading one the many threads talking about her to get an idea of what people think of her?

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 10:48 AM
She is cute and has my support.

Can we vote just for her?

Many people vote based on bullshit reasoning so what is wrong with me voting based on her looks?

Damn women and glasses just make my brain stop working.

tangent4ronpaul
08-29-2008, 10:50 AM
Have you thought about reading one the many threads talking about her to the an idea of what people think of her?

didn't see one when I posted... then seveeral were on top when as her speech ended.

reading...

-n

kombayn
08-29-2008, 10:50 AM
Have you thought about reading one the many threads talking about her to the an idea of what people think of her?

+1

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 10:52 AM
yes and in all of them you will read of me diggin ladies in glasses and your point....

when will her sex video come out? anyone know......

woohoo!

politics have finally hit me in a new way today and I feel very good about it.

Kludge
08-29-2008, 11:07 AM
I'd hit it.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-29-2008, 11:12 AM
I am glad I am not alone in thinking she is a MILF. I am still not voting for McCain but I would not mind seeing her in the news for the next 4 years.

angelatc
08-29-2008, 11:45 AM
Wow. So much for intelligent political discourse.

Every thread is ending up with the "I'd hit it." theme.

Nobody cares who you want to fuck.

RickyJ
08-29-2008, 11:47 AM

I nominate this as post of the day. :D

kombayn
08-29-2008, 11:49 AM

I might care, just so the person actually has standards.

http://www.zanyvideos.com/uploads/fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg

No one should be forced to get down with this. As for Sarah Palin, bang away. :p

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:50 AM
+1 but no one really cares about mccain winning the election either BUT we at least are having more chit chat today than usual.

Anytime people joke around everyone has to quickly STOP IT.

stick to the facts people, we have people in here who can't take a joke or deal with bullshittin

So statistically what would you think her chances are of helping mccain win the election?

I believe she has the fortitude and ability to generate 47.34% more people in the south west than biden would be able to bring.

I need to get more statistics and a few graphs and be back in a couple hours so we can carry on an intelligent discussion about this.

We need the facts everyone.

If people vote for mccain due to having this lady as v.p. than it is no more than someone voting for obama due to his "change".. They both have no real experience in anything BUT people don't really care.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 11:50 AM
very nice.....

:p

I might care, just so the person actually has standards.

http://www.zanyvideos.com/uploads/fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg

No one should be forced to get down with this. As for Sarah Palin, bang away. :p

DjLoTi
08-29-2008, 11:52 AM

lololol......... this is cracking me up because you're a girl and you're talking about guys and this girl that i'm talking to just like... cancled plans yo and i'm really bummed out so i needed a reminder that yes i *am* better then the average guy.. even though there was no implication by you or anything i just made it up in my head so it was like a funny joke / i feel better so it was like a win/win

well anyway i actually really like sarah palin because she has a pretty nice record and seems to be successful.. but i hate the fact that McCain picked her because I think she's a good choice and I would have liked to see her run with Ron Paul...

But I will not vote for McCain because of her. McCain will not die in office and McCain is an embarrassment to America. I wish McCain would just disappear, personally.

But I like Sarah Palin

RonPaulVolunteer
08-29-2008, 12:10 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/163813.html

Watch the very end of that clip. She pulls away from McCain and the body language is clear to me, "get away from me you old f*ck".

Tell me I'm dreaming....

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM
I think we all would do the same thing if that old fuck hugged us as well.

If it was her hugging me however she would need the secret service and all of al qaeda to get me off of her.

Watch the very end of that clip. She pulls away from McCain and the body language is clear to me, "get away from me you old f*ck".

Tell me I'm dreaming....

Kludge
08-29-2008, 12:13 PM

Tell me I'm dreaming....

I "God bless you". She didn't look too awkward, at least, not compared to McCain who apparently isn't used to not being the center of attention.

UtahApocalypse
08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
The whole thing just came off amateurish to me. Did anyone else notice they had half the arena draped off since they could not fill the place.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 12:16 PM
I "God bless you". She didn't look too awkward, at least, not compared to McCain who apparently isn't used to not being the center of attention.

At least the old-fucker had excitement at this rally. Does anyone remember when Obama officially won the nomination in the primaries, John McCain had his rebuttle and those old drones & stooges in the crowd chanted "John McCain! John McCain!" over and over like a bad remake of 1984?

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 12:17 PM
At least the old-fucker had excitement at this rally.

He wasn't the only one

meowwww

Dorfsmith
08-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Sarah Palin is not the family values politician she pretends to be. Lust and masterbation abound wherever she goes. I need to call James Dobson.

kombayn
08-29-2008, 12:20 PM
^Are you sure it isn't coming from all the dudes that she has to work with?

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 12:23 PM
I am going to sign up as an intern, hell I will pay her to let me work for her.

where do I sign up/

^Are you sure it isn't coming from all the dudes that she has to work with?

Dorfsmith
08-29-2008, 12:25 PM
By going out in public she contributes to the delinquency of boys and men everywhere. This must stop! Dobson said he'll ask McCain to reconsider and tap Lieberman. Dobson said he didn't like Lieberman but with what Sarah Palin has unleashed Lieberman is a much better choice.

Dorfsmith
08-29-2008, 12:26 PM
By going out in public she contributes to the delinquency of boys and men everywhere. This must stop! Dobson said he'll ask McCain to reconsider and tap Lieberman. Dobson said he didn't like Lieberman but with what Sarah Palin has unleashed Lieberman is a much better choice.

Reports are coming in from across the country that girls are hot for her too!

BarryDonegan
08-29-2008, 12:28 PM
she's not one of us, she increased taxes on oil companies.

enjerth
08-29-2008, 12:28 PM
McCain is always after pretty, younger women.

newyearsrevolution08
08-29-2008, 12:29 PM
McCain is always after pretty, younger women.

that makes 2 of us then

jarofclay
08-29-2008, 12:31 PM

Seconded.

tangent4ronpaul
08-29-2008, 12:32 PM
The whole thing just came off amateurish to me. Did anyone else notice they had half the arena draped off since they could not fill the place.

speaking of which - anyone know how ticket sales are going for us? - haven't been dropping in as often...

-n

parocks
08-29-2008, 12:33 PM
I might want to remind you all that when the topic "who should be Ron Paul's VP be?" came up last year - Sarah Palin was our #1 choice.

From July 2007.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=6229&highlight=palin

If any VP pick can bring any of us onboard, Sarah Palin is that pick.

Kludge
08-29-2008, 12:33 PM
speaking of which - anyone know how ticket sales are going for us? - haven't been dropping in as often...

-n

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/index.php

Still under 10k

Athos710
09-03-2008, 08:15 PM

The place was filled, I was there in person. I don't know what it looked like on TV, but there were very few empty seats.

A co-worker talked me into going and I figured it would be worth it to see who McShame would name as VP. Plus it was free so I don't have to feel like I contributed to the campaign.

DAFTEK
09-03-2008, 08:21 PM
She doesn't seem that bad...

If she wasn't running with McCain, I might even vote for her...

Anyone know more about her? - I'm not finding a lot, and what's there isn't particularly objectionable.

-n

Ron Paul supporters are somewhat split on her, some hate her for no reason, just because... Some like her that have been here for some time.

I liked her from months ago when she was a favorite for RP as VP. I look at her as the last hope that she is one of us and can take back the GOP but i have my doubts. She said on MTV that she liked RP and thought he was cool. Tonight i want to hear what she has to say before i write her of as another McCain tool.... :rolleyes:

literatim
09-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I used to consider Palin at least decent, but after hearing her lately... Uh, I would never vote for her.

DAFTEK
09-03-2008, 08:40 PM
I used to consider Palin at least decent, but after hearing her lately... Uh, I would never vote for her.

I tried to stay open minded to her, she has done some good and has said some good things, but tonight is not looking good for her, I'm very disappointed with what she is not saying. :o

jillian
09-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I tried to stay open minded to her, she has done some good and has said some good things, but tonight is not looking good for her, I'm very disappointed with what she is not saying. :o

she's kind of coming across bitchy to me.....honestly. i was expecting her to be a bit kinder...she seems a tad ruthless.

voytechs
09-03-2008, 08:51 PM
She just spilled the neocon beans! Way to win over anti-war votes.

Rangeley
09-03-2008, 08:54 PM
she's kind of coming across bitchy to me.....honestly. i was expecting her to be a bit kinder...she seems a tad ruthless.
I dunno, she has good delivery and emphasis on things. It's too bad. It's the way I feel about Obama - it's too bad those skills aren't being used for a good cause.

Highland
09-03-2008, 08:55 PM
quite catty...yes

UtahApocalypse
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Everyone needs to focus more on the complete shit spewing from her mouth now and not her damn looks.

jillian
09-03-2008, 08:57 PM
I dunno, she has good delivery and emphasis on things. It's too bad. It's the way I feel about Obama - it's too bad those skills aren't being used for a good cause.

I see what you mean. She is a good speaker, but aren't most of them?

All I'm hearing from her is drill, drill, obamasucks, drill, drill, john mccain, drill, drill, john mccain.

oh, and she just said that defeat meant death....gonna go with no, I'm not really liking what she has to say.

mtmedlin
09-03-2008, 10:16 PM
I like her and if more of the establishment was closer to her then we would have less of a problem. In all honesty if McCain were to kick the bucket and Palin were to take over, then we would have a better president then we have had in 20 years. She isnt perfect but she is a step in the right direction. I could get behind the ticket if McCain crokes and she takes Gov. Sanford for VP. Again, not perfect but better then we have had. Not all revolutions can be won in large chunks. SOmetimes we have to accept "better then the last guy" and progress slowly. Compared to Bush, shes a freaking saint.

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 08:54 AM
I like her and if more of the establishment was closer to her then we would have less of a problem. In all honesty if McCain were to kick the bucket and Palin were to take over, then we would have a better president then we have had in 20 years. She isnt perfect but she is a step in the right direction. I could get behind the ticket if McCain crokes and she takes Gov. Sanford for VP. Again, not perfect but better then we have had. Not all revolutions can be won in large chunks. SOmetimes we have to accept "better then the last guy" and progress slowly. Compared to Bush, shes a freaking saint.
+2008 This was my position, only if i knew McDick would croak :(

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 08:56 AM
I see what you mean. She is a good speaker, but aren't most of them?

All I'm hearing from her is drill, drill, obamasucks, drill, drill, john mccain, drill, drill, john mccain.

oh, and she just said that defeat meant death....gonna go with no, I'm not really liking what she has to say.

She has to say these things to get the McCain sheep in line don't you think? If she sounded like Ventura or Paul the sheep would go into panic attack "Intruder Alert"... :rolleyes:

pacelli
09-04-2008, 09:00 AM
I liked her speech last night until the media reported she didn't write it, and most of it was pre-written for a male VP candidate until it was altered for her. They weren't her words. I use Ron Paul as a standard of comparison for supporting any political candidate. Ron Paul doesn't need people to write his speeches, why would she? I'm frankly surprised that the speechwriter left out "my friends".

grizzums
09-04-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm going to continue writing letters to Gov Palin asking her to please reach out to some of Ron Pauls supporters. A simple message to Ron Paul supporters saying that she respects Dr. Paul and his independent spirit, conservative principles of small government, fiscal responsibility, and protection of civil libertiea would go a long way, imo. She could say something to the effect that she understands that he has some differing views than some other republicans but that she is always pen to discussing these ideas.

We need an advocate up in the party and imo, she could be a future star and it would behoove us to reach out to her in the hope that she will return the favor. After all, she is not yet poisoned by the establishment... I still will not pull the lever for the ticket, but I will continue to reach out to her.

Re that speech... Everyone but paul has there speechés written for them... I thought her delivery was spectacular.

TurtleBurger
09-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Sarah Palin = Mike Huckabee. I liked Mike Huckabee as a person, but I didn't ever want to see him in power. Ditto for Palin.

Indy Vidual
09-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Sarah Palin = Mike Huckabee. I liked Mike Huckabee as a person, but I didn't ever want to see him in power. Ditto for Palin.
Early impressions were similar, yes.
Eventually, I learned to dislike both of them.

rockandrollsouls
09-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm going to continue writing letters to Gov Palin asking her to please reach out to some of Ron Pauls supporters. A simple message to Ron Paul supporters saying that she respects Dr. Paul and his independent spirit, conservative principles of small government, fiscal responsibility, and protection of civil libertiea would go a long way, imo. She could say something to the effect that she understands that he has some differing views than some other republicans but that she is always pen to discussing these ideas.

We need an advocate up in the party and imo, she could be a future star and it would behoove us to reach out to her in the hope that she will return the favor. After all, she is not yet poisoned by the establishment... I still will not pull the lever for the ticket, but I will continue to reach out to her.

Re that speech... Everyone but paul has there speechés written for them... I thought her delivery was spectacular.

She can reach out to us by not leaving everything she touches in debt, raising taxes, funding public education and supporting the bridge to nowhere.

angelatc
09-04-2008, 11:37 AM
+2008 This was my position, only if i knew McDick would croak :(

His Mom is still alive. The guy's got good genes.

BenMuldowney
09-04-2008, 11:50 AM
she's not one of us, she increased taxes on oil companies.

putin removed the oligarchs... i say tax them then remove them. then throw the oligarchs in jail.

do you actually think you are part of the oligarchs?

Bradley in DC
09-04-2008, 11:55 AM

Post of the week.

We vote for the top of the ticket. I made my choice public a while ago.

That said, I'm more optimist than pessimist and also a realist. So, I guess I'm very tentatively hopeful about her. Some of her instincts seem good, but at this point my view is just penciled in awaiting more information.

pauletteNV
09-04-2008, 01:04 PM

Tell me I'm dreaming....

I noticed it, too, and she did it not just once, but a couple of times. Good we are both not dreaming. Most people will lean into a hug from people they like. I thought it looked rather obvious she doesn't like him. Wish she would stick up to her principles and no be a co-conspirator with him.

Brian Defferding
09-04-2008, 01:11 PM
I can't support someone who strays from a Constitutional foreign policy. Plus, she has a record that points in the direction of her being a bit of an authoritarian person (multiple incidents of her firing people that disagreed with her). She convolutes the boundaries of church and state sometimes. While she has done some good things, the flaws are too much. I can't support her.

phoenixrising
09-04-2008, 01:17 PM
I liked her speech last night until the media reported she didn't write it, and most of it was pre-written for a male VP candidate until it was altered for her. They weren't her words. I use Ron Paul as a standard of comparison for supporting any political candidate. Ron Paul doesn't need people to write his speeches, why would she? I'm frankly surprised that the speechwriter left out "my friends".

was written for her:
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=2230

libertythor
09-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Her pick as VP is a pathetic attempt by McCain to save his ass in western states.

thehighwaymanq
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Alaska_National_Guard_faces_personnel_crisis_0904. html

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Alaska National Guard, which Republicans are pointing to as an important national-security credential for vice presidential choice Sarah Palin, has personnel shortages that make its aviation units the most poorly staffed in the nation.

amy31416
09-04-2008, 01:34 PM
My mother loves her. I'm going to discourage mom from voting by making sure that her car is in the shop that day.

Is that wrong?

klamath
09-04-2008, 04:18 PM
I like Sarah but I think she appears too awed by being picked and ready to toe the line of McCains managers. I would vote for her over Arnold here in California for governor where her screwball ideas on foreign policy wouldn't matter. She will not get my vote this year.
It is my true hope that she is young enough to learn of the corruptness on the McCain run neocon agenda in this run and make a turn around.
Unfortunately I am personally seeing a huge number of my family and friends that have been cold to McCain falling in behind McCain because of her. With Obamas Biden pick and amped up war stance, the white racist democratic voters, I am not sure of a Obama win anymore.
I have an Uncle in Missouri that is a classic swing voter and he has swung behing McCain because of Palin and his racism. As Missouri usually goes so goes the nation because it represents a general cross section of the country.

klamath
09-04-2008, 04:21 PM
My mother loves her. I'm going to discourage mom from voting by making sure that her car is in the shop that day.

Is that wrong?

bad bad daughter.:D

Starfield
09-04-2008, 07:25 PM
She's George W. Bush without the humble foreign policy. She sounds good on domestic policy, and may even believe her talking points, for now. But she will crumble to the wave of neoconism around her.

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 07:29 PM
She's George W. Bush without the humble foreign policy. She sounds good on domestic policy, and may even believe her talking points, for now. But she will crumble to the wave of neoconism around her.

QFT OBAMA Troll.......:rolleyes:

acptulsa
09-04-2008, 07:30 PM

Is that wrong?

Well, mine has enough sense to refuse to vote for McCain just on the chance that he lives long enough to do damage.

But she likes Palin a lot as well.

amy31416
09-04-2008, 09:50 PM
bad bad daughter.:D

Well, mine has enough sense to refuse to vote for McCain just on the chance that he lives long enough to do damage.

But she likes Palin a lot as well.

Thanks for the input fellas, I think her clutch is just starting to slip. . .

Liberty Star
09-04-2008, 09:58 PM
She might be worse than McCian:

McCain: Rumsfeld Was One of the Worst

By BRUCE SMITH
The Associated Press
Tuesday, February 20, 2007; 7:59 AM

BLUFFTON, S.C. -- Republican presidential candidate John McCain said Monday the war in Iraq has been mismanaged for years and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld will be remembered as one of the worst in history.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/20/AR2007022000365.html

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'

By GENE JOHNSON – 5 hours ago

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jNulPSqaP1eyysv8ENJWhk0ZSrPgD92VJ0D00

Only God knows if His prohecy about Alaska gas pipeline would come true in next 4 years but by making a gamble on this remarkably dumb veep, McCain may have finally sealed his defeat in Nov. Obama had taken a hit in polls after his Iraq/FISA flip flops and groveling before pro war aipac lobby few weeks ago but I fear Obama would solidify his recent lead over McCain by higlighting his anti war stance.

However, have to say that she's one of the hottest war mongering Jesus freaks within the pro war Christian fundie fringe on the horizon. Although I'm little disappointed that stock markets had such huge crash today following her loony rants last night:

Bear Returns to Wall St. As Major Indexes Plunge

By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
Published: September 4, 2008

The Dow Jones industrial average plummeted 344.65 points on Thursday on a confluence of poor news about the economy, although investors could not pin the drop on any overriding reason.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/05/business/economy/05stox.html?bl&ex=1220673600&en=df8812acc5f44a95&ei=5087%0A

tropicangela
09-04-2008, 10:39 PM
I might want to remind you all that when the topic "who should be Ron Paul's VP be?" came up last year - Sarah Palin was our #1 choice.

From July 2007.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=6229&highlight=palin

If any VP pick can bring any of us onboard, Sarah Palin is that pick.

McCain's camp must have stolen the idea form the forums.

I am not voting for O or M regardless.