PDA

View Full Version : Can't make the Rally we will be Broadcasting Live Video starting 3pm on Sunday

bucfish
08-29-2008, 09:09 AM
Shelly's Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0fwIIUNL9I

Come Join us starting at 3pm on Sunday if you cannot attend you can still watch all the festivities at www.breakthematrix.com

If you are attending come meet The BTM Team at their Hotel

MRoCkEd
08-29-2008, 09:10 AM
why does the audio suck ass on those videos?

but cool - and hopefully it is better than the march coverage

jonathans
08-29-2008, 02:05 PM
I stayed up till bout 3 last night trying to find a way to make the trip work for me.
Sadly, I just couldn't. Too much money (airfare mostly) and too many obligations here. I'm sure there are tens of thousands of us that are in the same situation.

IF.. I was one of the ones going, I would feel a reverant sense of gratefulness that I could be there to witness "WE THE PEOPLE" in the flesh. To see and meet thousands and thousands of true patriots.... Ron Paul's personal heros.
Wow... can you feel that?

For those of you going, I hope you are truely inspired, and bring that inspiration home with you.
Those of us staying home are sending our prayers with you.
Conduct yourselves in a manner that will inspire others. Stay positive. Loud, angry demonstrations accomplish no where near what a positive example can. Just take Ron Paul's example. Seek out positive strong leadership and emmulate them, not the troublemakers.
We will be watching and the world wil be watching. The world is hoping to find something they can believe in, show them. Again, you are heros, at least to me.

BTM... we need you. Thanks for being there. We desperately need our media presence to grow.

anrxc
08-30-2008, 12:35 AM
For those of you going, I hope you are truely inspired, and bring that inspiration home with you.
Those of us staying home are sending our prayers with you.
Conduct yourselves in a manner that will inspire others. Stay positive. Loud, angry demonstrations accomplish no where near what a positive example can. Just take Ron Paul's example. Seek out positive strong leadership and emmulate them, not the troublemakers.
We will be watching and the world wil be watching. The world is hoping to find something they can believe in, show them. Again, you are heros, at least to me.

BTM... we need you. Thanks for being there. We desperately need our media presence to grow.

Words to live by... People seem to be more likely to listen to people being respectful than those who seem like a bunch of mad idiots... There is a time for both, but if the world is watching, why not leave a positive image in the minds of everyone?