PDA

View Full Version : The most important quality for a President

Philmanoman
08-29-2008, 06:12 AM
I think the most important quality for a President is the ability to inspire people not only in our own country but around the world as well.

I always hear how a President has to be a good leader and all these other qualities...but I never hear that he must be able to inspire people.If a President cant inspire people,and I mean inspire people to do good things,then his ability to lead means nothing.I often wonder what it would be like if we had a President that could inspire families,communities,churches and friends to help people in need or people that have found themselves in trouble and spread that kind of goodness throughout the world...the way it was meant to be...the only way we can truly prosper.

I would love to hear your thoughts,thank you.

Ozwest
08-29-2008, 06:17 AM
I think the most important quality for a President is the ability to inspire people not only in our own country but around the world as well.

I always hear how a President has to be a good leader and all these other qualities...but I never hear that he must be able to inspire people.If a President cant inspire people,and I mean inspire people to do good things,then his ability to lead means nothing.I often wonder what it would be like if we had a President that could inspire families,communities,churches and friends to help people in need or people that have found themselves in trouble and spread that kind of goodness throughout the world...the way it was meant to be...the only way we can truly prosper.

I would love to hear your thoughts,thank you.

I hope the next President won't scare the holy fucking shit out of the rest of the world.

Amen.

Acala
08-29-2008, 06:43 AM
The ability to inspire is just a tool. Hitler was great at it. So was FDR. I would much prefer an uninspiring president who loved human freedom more than himself.