PDA

View Full Version : FREE Rally for the Republic Tickets! FREE to Anyone!

FECwatcher
08-28-2008, 05:05 PM
According to the C4L's Jeff Frazee "Anyone you meet that expresses interest in attending the Rally on Tuesday will receive one free wristband on their wrist. They can take their wristband to the Target Center box office and exchange it for up to twoFREE rally tickets."

Why shouldn't The Revolutionaries who have gotten the Ron Paul movement this far, take advantage of this offer? If they have to fill the seats for FREE, why shouldn't it be with Ron's supporters?

heath.whiteaker
08-28-2008, 05:06 PM
considering some paid for tickets I don't think that is fair.

CasualApathy
08-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Who cares, we need to fill that sucker. Everyone who has payed for their ticket is awesome in my book, think of it as a donation for liberty!

Jeremy
08-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Stop whining about having to pay guys. The people with CFL, including RP himself, have worked far harder than having to pay a small amount of money to enter the rally. Why would you argue about donating to CFL? Are you just there for the entertainment? The obvious goal with this is to fill the place.

torchbearer
08-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Ticket prices were so low, it wasn't really much of a factor in if someone could afford to come. Hotel and travel were bigger factors.
My bought tickets are contributions to the campaign for liberty. I would have donated it anyway.

UtahApocalypse
08-28-2008, 05:15 PM
I would gladly offer someone new to the Revolution a ticket to learn the truth.

FECwatcher
08-28-2008, 05:34 PM
On the CFL blog now:

we are assembling a Street Team to canvass the Minnesota State Fair, the areas around the RNC convention, and college campuses. We will hand out flyers and free wristbands to people interested in attending the Rally for the Republic on Tuesday. They can redeem their wristband for a free ticket at the Target Center box office, while supplies last. We want to make every effort to stuff as many people as we can into the arena!

CasualApathy
08-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Join the street teams - all the cool kids are doin it!

FECwatcher
08-29-2008, 05:38 AM
"We want to make every effort to stuff as many people as we can into the arena!'
says the CFL blog.

Let's hope they set up the logistics for out of town supporters to get free tickets so they don't have to scrounge one off the street.