PDA

View Full Version : SILVER for sale at the RALLY .999 bars rounds bullion

MrLib3rty
08-28-2008, 04:46 PM
TRADE IN YOUR FRD's for SILVER BULLION HERE :

Anyone interested in investing your depreciating federal reserve notes in some real silver? Please let me know by private message. I CAN BRING YOUR ORDER TO YOU AT THE RALLY, RONSTOCK, THE PARADE, OR THE CAMPGROUNDS (OR I CAN SHIP IT TO YOUR HOME). I have several hundred ounces for sale and will bring along what is ordered by end of day tomorrow. I am leaving Friday night for MSP. My price for .999 pure silver minted coins, rounds, and bars is generally $3 over spot price - depending on quantity purchased.
Today I am selling 1 oz rounds for $18, 10 ounce bars for $175 and 100 ounce bars for $1699. This is the average price these are selling for on ebay auctions, but without any computerized records or dealing not so face-2-face.
** Prices may change with marketplace on friday ! ** who knows where the price will go **
Yes silver bullion trades now at a premium over the "spot" price which is for PAPER contracts on wall-street, and yes there is truly a shortage of available _physical silver_ in the marketplace, so get your real metal while you can.
DISCRETION ASSURED, PRIVATE SALE. Cash and carry. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

I BUY SELL AND TRADE