PDA

View Full Version : Homeless thrown in the trash for the GOP Convention

Jamsie 567
08-28-2008, 01:39 PM
I saw this news clip and it really inspired me. If there are any local natives in MN we need your help. I would be interested in helping with a food drive for these homeless people. Their located caddy corner to the GOP convention. The GOP has built a wall around this homeless shelter to hide these homeless people. It's all about perspective but never about reality to the elite. The rich get richer and poor keep suffering.

What if on September 3rd we have a group of supporters visit this homeless shelter and make a Ron Paul celebration? A Ron Paul party across the street helping people :) We must become the change we wish to see in the world. The media is not going to do it the government is not going to do it....

Then who?

Please watch this video before responding and let me know if you want to particpate in this effort. We need leaders to step up if this interests you.

We will need clothing donations.

We will need food donations canned foods.

A pair of underwear and a match box... wait that was an old MaCguyer episode nevermind.

I am just throwing this out there to hear some feed back. We could call this Celebration (Hope Rally 2008). Let me know your thoughts?

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=037593&From=News

Light up the Darkness~ Article One

Aratus
08-28-2008, 01:45 PM
this is a noble idea in light of the expensive grub munched down by the fatcat loggyists in denver that the ABC news crew actually filmed...

heath.whiteaker
08-28-2008, 03:44 PM
I wonder how many Patriots would be interested in doing something. I have called and left a message for the center.