PDA

View Full Version : Got my plane ticket, got my rental car. Where to stay?

JohnMeridith
08-28-2008, 09:49 AM
I wont be flying in until monday night :( , but where is going to be the best place to stay(close to the rally, most RP supporters)?

RickyJ
08-28-2008, 12:24 PM
I wont be flying in until monday night :( , but where is going to be the best place to stay(close to the rally, most RP supporters)?

Ronstock is the place with most Ron Paul supporters. You can stay there for just 27 dollars.

JohnMeridith
08-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Ronstock is the place with most Ron Paul supporters. You can stay there for just 27 dollars.
Hotel/motel only for me :D

CountryKeagles
08-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Hotel/motel only for me :D

John, we reserved a block of 12 rooms for Monday and Tuesday night at the Best Western in Chaska, MN about 20 mi from the Target Center. We still have one room open for $155 for both nights which includes all taxes and fees. This is a nice hotel with high speed internet, pool, hot tub, fitness center, restaurant...
We will be driving The Constitution Coach up from Iowa with a bunch of RP supporters. If you are interested let me know.

david@keaglefamily.com

JohnMeridith
08-28-2008, 01:50 PM
i was looking for something close. i will be their with my gf

UtahApocalypse
08-28-2008, 03:14 PM
i was looking for something close. i will be their with my gf

With the RNC in town the offer Keagles has is probably the closest anyone is getting.

JohnMeridith
08-28-2008, 03:21 PM
ive been trying priceline, but havent really put a decent number up. I was surprised when i got a rental for 25/day from them.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-28-2008, 04:20 PM
We list a bunch of hotels with rooms here:

http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/lodging/

You can sort by city by clicking on city. Or by price, etc.

We haven't updated it recently, so don't know if some are sold out.