PDA

View Full Version : Cops Shoot a Guy

Mach
08-28-2008, 01:41 AM
Here's a video of cops telling a guy what's up, then, telling him to get up and when he does, shoot him.... seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaIb8DeXqqQ

Trigonx
08-28-2008, 02:09 AM
did i seriously watch that right? I am still in America right???? They told him to get up, so he told them he was getting up, then they shoot him, then tell him to shut the hell up after they shoot him. Just Wow....

Conza88
08-28-2008, 02:12 AM
I am utterly fucken speechless... this has pretty much never happened to me...

Edit:

Contact Infowars Customer Service
We have received your message & created a service ticket.

newyearsrevolution08
08-28-2008, 02:28 AM
this has been on here a few times. I read up on it a bit and it seems like the cop THOUGHT he told him to NOT get up even though he actually did and thought he was going for him. Not that I believe that bullshit BUT I would like to know how it all ended.

I am sick of cops all together to be honest. I would feel MORE safe without them and allow us to carry and protect ourselves. It would be much cheaper and we would be MORE safe because of it.

Too many accidents happen in the hands of stupid ass cops across the states and no amount of " I will sue you" will help because guess where that money comes from as well..

They kill our family members and we foot the bill to get reimbursed.. like there is ever a reimbursement for a human life.

Nanerbeet
08-28-2008, 02:32 AM
MSNBC interviews the shooting victim
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/19865724#19865724

RideTheDirt
08-28-2008, 02:32 AM
I hope that piece of shit gets his nuts blown the fuck off!

Conza88
08-28-2008, 02:36 AM
When the people man up against the state... it would appear; if you are wearing a uniform. i.e Representing the state - you are fair game. :confused:

newyearsrevolution08
08-28-2008, 02:37 AM
He looked VERY shocked that he got off, kind of like o.j. looked hmmmn :p

he knew he did something VERY fucking illegal.

MSNBC interviews the shooting victim
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/19865724#19865724

Raditude
08-28-2008, 02:51 AM
I couldn't make out the video the first time, and thought there was a dude in a mask that looked like a skull. Toward the end, I seen a dude crawling at the bottom of the screen, so I rewatched it. Isn't it weird how there's a giant skull sorta floating over the guy?

This is just bad. Nothing can put into words what's wrong with that.

Mini-Me
08-28-2008, 03:41 AM
My three posts on youtube, the last one being after I read this thread:

I can't see him getting away with this. Still, I think it illustrates the point that while police work may appeal to good people, it also appeals to people with authoritarian tendencies - or even sadistic psychopaths. Because police brutality is so widespread, it's likely that their training fosters a bully mentality, and they're also encouraged by people who constantly give cops the benefit of the doubt. They know that if they're not caught on tape, people will believe anything they say.

If the camera had been off, this cop would have said something like, "He was rushing at me, and he looked like he was carrying a knife! I only did what I had to do!"

This is an extreme case that nobody will tolerate, but people need to understand this cop's mentality stems from the prevailing culture of police brutality. When disproportionate force is standard operating procedure and people actually tolerate it, cops start to think they can - or even should - get away with anything they want.

Holy fucking shit! The cop actually got away with it! If you want to look it up, the victim's name is Elio Carrion, and he did survive. He's even an Iraq veteran, by the way!

I knew what I was talking about when I said people give cops the benefit of the doubt way too often, but the jurors' gullibility in this case just takes it to an entirely new level...he got off because he "thought he said" not to get up and he thought Elio Carrion was lunging at him. UNBELIEVABLE.

Apparently, the guy who shot the video was later arrested on some kind of fishy bullshit charge, too! http://www.blamonet.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81496

Kludge
08-28-2008, 03:45 AM
I hope that piece of shit gets his nuts blown the fuck off!

+1

Kalifornia
08-28-2008, 03:48 AM
welcome to 2005

noxagol
08-28-2008, 07:09 AM
That happened like 5miles from where I live I think, in East St. Louis. Cops there are complete bullshit and corrupted beyond measure.

angelatc
08-28-2008, 07:14 AM
The cop got off too, right?

That's the bizarro part.

Roxi
08-28-2008, 07:25 AM
whats really sad is this is going on, all over america, every day.... and cops are getting away with it all over the place

my friend was shot by a cop a month or so ago.... the cop said he knocked on the door, and donny came after him with a knife (at the front door)

funny enough the blood stain was at the kitchen sink.....

there were no witnesses

Ceos
08-28-2008, 07:38 AM
I'm digusted by this. Truely a horrible thing. I cannot believe something like this was forgotten.

Once again, I'm gonna stockpile some ammo for my .45 and my .22s.... dunno whats gonna happen here.

noxagol
08-28-2008, 07:51 AM
I think I might rig up a bunch of video cameras in my house that are on constant survellance and sending the feed to a computer at a friends house to be saved. That way, if anything ever does happen, I will have video proof.

Conza88
08-28-2008, 07:52 AM
I think I might rig up a bunch of video cameras in my house that are on constant survellance and sending the feed to a computer at a friends house to be saved. That way, if anything ever does happen, I will have video proof.

Haha... what have you done? :confused:

:D

Kalifornia
08-28-2008, 11:02 AM
http://pixftw.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/2622.jpg

noxagol
08-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Haha... what have you done? :confused:

:D

Nothing, but with all these stories of people being harrassed, shot, beaten, and losing pets and property you can't be too cautious these days.

Nirvikalpa
08-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Too bad 'Cop That Supports Ron Paul' was banned - I would have liked to see him worm his way out of this one.

Truly ridiculous. Horrifying.

heath.whiteaker
08-28-2008, 02:49 PM
I had to add that to my blog.