End Time:
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 12:00pm
City/Town:
Minneapolis, MN
Contact InfoPhone:
Email:
Tim@campaingforliberty.com

Description
Tim and I need your help to be a part of a 72 hour street team to promote Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic. If you volunteer, you will be rewarded handsomely with a premium seat (and trust me they are premium).

Our goal is simple - fill every seat at the Target Center.

Right now, if we were to make every seat available, there would still be a couple thousand empty seats. This is not good. We want to fill the place and make it loud.

Therefore, we need you to volunteer for the Street Team.

The Street Team will cover the Minneapolis State Fair, the RNC convention, and most importantly college campuses to pass out flyers and distribute wristbands.

Anyone you meet that expresses interest in attending the Rally on Tuesday will receive one free wristband on their wrist. They can take their wristband to the Target Center box office and exchange it for up to two free rally tickets.

If you can volunteer please RSVP to this event and email Tim at tim@campaignforliberty.com with the dates and times you are available to help.

We will have an informational meeting mid day on Saturday, August 30th at a time and place to be determined. A Facebook message will go informing you shortly.

Invite your friends and other Ron Paul supporters who may be interested in participating.

Thanks for your help. This is going to be an incredible rally.

Jeff Frazee

0zzy
08-28-2008, 01:54 AM
wow. I want Jeff's job.

haleyMN
08-28-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm going to help Saturday

Ian A.
08-29-2008, 02:33 PM
bump for urgency. Get out there and fill those seats!!! Buy the tickets yourself if you have to!!!

thehighwaymanq
08-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Bump!

afmatt
08-29-2008, 05:36 PM
BUMP - if you're going to be there get setup to help out.
http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=84475995006

Charles Wilson
08-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Just for fun!
If we could get Tim Conway to attend the Rally I would be most happy to purchase a couple of tickets for him. Tim Conway as Mr. Ludlow on the Carol Burnett Show from years past looks just like John McCain.

We could make a YouTube of him making an appearence at the Target Center and send it to the MSM. :o

ManyMylesHolmes
08-30-2008, 10:31 AM
After 33 days of traveling / seeing the country in preparation for this event, I'm now in Stillwater. I need a ride later today to the University for the street team meeting.

If you are coming from the east, please give me a call - 845.380.8139.

I really really want to volunteer.