PDA

View Full Version : Liberty straw poll should have notified non-selected candidates

tekkierich
08-27-2008, 10:28 PM
I am honestly not upset that I was not picked for the liberty straw poll. It is a fine event, and I am sure will be interesting to many.

What would have been nice, would be to have notified the candidates that were not included in the final list regarding that decision. I have this event blocked in my calendar and have turned down other opportunities to keep that time slot open.

My 2 cents of constructive criticism.

Roxi
08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
your completely right, and if it weren't for the upcoming rally, and complete craziness going on right now, it would have been done... i am so sorry you weren't notified.... ill try to get that done asap

Bryan
08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the note. There was discussion on how to do this best and e-mails were sent out to the e-mail address listed as the straw poll contact, unless there was some unknown technical issue. I will check the e-mail logs. I'm sorry about any problems this may have caused.

Just an FYI, but I was upset. There were some really good candidates that did not get picked. :(