PDA

View Full Version : Wikipedia Puts Straw Poll Record Straight!

BrazilLuLa
09-01-2007, 03:58 PM
I hope you guys enjoy this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_poll

BrazilLuLa
09-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Recent Straw Poll Results
The most recent winner in the Ames Straw Poll was Mitt Romney with 33% of the vote. Mike Huckabee registered a surprising second place finish with 18% of the vote.[1] A few Ron Paul loyalists believe that the results should be viewed with suspicion because the vote count was measured by Diebold Optical Scan voting machines. One of the optical-scan machines failed during the straw poll, and the votes from that machine had to be counted by hand. Diebold machines have been said to have design flaws which make them vulnerable to hackers.[2]

The September 1, 2007 Texas Straw Poll resulted with Duncan Hunter winning a shocking 41% of the vote, beating out Fred Thompson with 20% and Ron Paul with 17%. Top Tier Candidates Rudy Giuliani, and Mitt Romney were trashed, registering a collective 10% between the two of them. Truly pathetic! Do yourselves a favor and just drop out already, guys.

[edit] Global Reaction
The whole world mourns over the USA once again proving in recent Iowa and Texas straw poll results that they aren't educated enough to vote for the only candidate, Ron Paul, that can bring healing to both the country and the planet.

Razmear
09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
It was reverted within 10 minutes. If someone else hadn't reverted it I was on my way to do so myself. Wiki vandalism isn't going to win us any supporters

0zzy
09-01-2007, 04:17 PM
It was reverted within 10 minutes. If someone else hadn't reverted it I was on my way to do so myself. Wiki vandalism isn't going to win us any supporters

ya. Go post on the Straw Polls Presidential Republican Election 2008 wiki for the results. Im sure there is a wiki out there for that :).