PDA

View Full Version : **********Keep texting**********

swatmc
05-15-2007, 09:47 PM
They just said Ron Paul is tied with Romney.

Keep texting folks!

AlexAmore
05-15-2007, 09:51 PM
He just went down by 1 percent!! C'mon people text if you haven't!

4Horsemen
05-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Do not spam them with text messages. It will not help the situation at all. Dr. Paul is doing well in the polls considering the shame job FOX tried to do.

Melchior
05-15-2007, 10:10 PM
We don't want to prove the MSM media right, please be honest with your voting.

swatmc
05-15-2007, 10:13 PM
I meant for anyone that didn't vote.

jimvkruse
05-15-2007, 10:15 PM
The hell with fighting fair. This process of running for president is completely unfair to a candidate like Paul. Cheat, cheat, and cheat some more. Do whatever you can for Ron Paul.

mesler
05-15-2007, 10:20 PM
The hell with fighting fair. This process of running for president is completely unfair to a candidate like Paul. Cheat, cheat, and cheat some more. Do whatever you can for Ron Paul.

NO. You will ruin his credibility.

swatmc
05-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Touchy situation. You know that the attack dogs are goin to try to tear Ron Paul apart ASAP.

All is fair in love and war?

Ron Paul is the extreme underdog.

I dunno... it's touchy on whether or not to place nice or not.

SlapItHigh
05-15-2007, 10:24 PM
I would love to submit my vote but I can't seem to figure out how to send a text message. I've never sent one before. I'm trying to find directions online for my phone but nothing is helping. I have a sanyo/sprint. It is asking me to address my message to a phone number, an email address, or someone in my phone book. But, I'm supposed to address it to "36988" which is none of those. I'm running out of time.

eta - guess my phone is just too old. It lets me add that short number in my husband's newer phone under phone number. One vote from our household.

Melchior
05-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right, you fight corruption with principles.

swatmc
05-15-2007, 10:27 PM
They're should be an option on your phone for "Send New Text message"

just type 36988 in the "To" section.

Then type in R7 in the body.

Then just hit send.

Text messages are goofy... I know.

cujothekitten
05-15-2007, 10:27 PM
I would love to submit my vote but I can't seem to figure out how to send a text message. I've never sent one before. I'm trying to find directions online for my phone but nothing is helping. I have a sanyo/spring. It is asking me to address my message to a phone number, an email address, or someone in my phone book. But, I'm supposed to address it to "36988" which is none of those. I'm running out of time.

36988 is the phone number for it. If your message doesn't go through then your phone won't allow partial numbers.