PDA

View Full Version : Forum rally booth sign-up

Bryan
08-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to take a spot to help out with the forum booth since we have the schedule now. :)

We are also still in need of a laptop that won't be worried over should something bad happen to it. :eek: :)

11:30 Doors open
12:30 Intro: Tucker Carlson
12:40 National Anthem: Matt Colvin
12:50 Invocation: Barb Davis White
12:55 Howard Phillips
1:10 Doug Wead
1:30 Tom Woods
1:50 Grover Norquist
2:10 Lew Rockwell
2:30 Bill Kauffman
2:50 John McManus
3:10 Bruce Fein
3:35 Gov. Jesse Ventura
4:05 John Tate' Campaign for Liberty Presentation
4:25 Gov. Gary Johnson
5:00 Aimee Allen
6:00 Break
7:00 Intro: Barry Goldwater
7:05 Ron Paul
8:05 Sara Evans
9:30 End of Program
9:30 Jimmie Vaughan After Party

MRoCkEd
08-27-2008, 06:41 PM
So John McManus is the special guest?

JoshLowry
08-27-2008, 06:42 PM
30 Minutes shifts would probably be key. Feel free to volunteer for one.

The event is 9 hours long so it should give you something to do when you get tired of sitting.

ARealConservative
08-27-2008, 06:50 PM
I'd be happy to volunteer.....any 1 or 2 time slots is fine.

muzzled dogg
08-27-2008, 06:51 PM
are we allowed to drink on the job?

0zzy
08-27-2008, 07:13 PM
John McManus? Man, this rally may be historical, but it won't be headliner after headliner and I doubt it'll be exciting (except Paul, Ventura, Fein, ...okay it might be exciting. I just wish I saw Buchanan and other big namers who are great speakers).

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-28-2008, 01:09 AM
John McManus? Man, this rally may be historical, but it won't be headliner after headliner and I doubt it'll be exciting (except Paul, Ventura, Fein, ...okay it might be exciting. I just wish I saw Buchanan and other big namers who are great speakers).

Oh, yeah, it's going to be exciting, Ozzy. For addicts like us, it's going to be mainlining Constitution with shot after shot of freedom and liberty. The hard core stuff we tend to slobber over.

But you're going to see what I see that day. I previewed the Target Center at a Tom Petty concert. There was a wall, a sea of people on their feet, excited, lights flying around, a sound and light production rising up to the top of the crowd, and in my mind I saw this whole crowd in love with liberty, on their feet when Ron Paul appeared larger than life.

I know you can't see what I saw, but look at the picts of the Target Center , and picture that massive sea of people on their feet for Ron Paul on that screen. (Our guy's better looking, and we have better signs. This is about a quarter of the arena. You still can't get the effect from this. More impressive from the top deck, so don't knock those seats!)

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/020e7RAh1T2OF/610x.jpg

0zzy
08-28-2008, 01:52 AM
Oh, yeah, it's going to be exciting, Ozzy. For addicts like us, it's going to be mainlining Constitution with shot after shot of freedom and liberty. The hard core stuff we tend to slobber over.

But you're going to see what I see that day. I previewed the Target Center at a Tom Petty concert. There was a wall, a sea of people on their feet, excited, lights flying around, a sound and light production rising up to the top of the crowd, and in my mind I saw this whole crowd in love with liberty, on their feet when Ron Paul appeared larger than life.

I know you can't see what I saw, but look at the picts of the Target Center , and picture that massive sea of people on their feet for Ron Paul on that screen. (Our guy's better looking, and we have better signs. This is about a quarter of the arena. You still can't get the effect from this. More impressive from the top deck, so don't knock those seats!)

You make it harder for me cause I can't go :[. I have school, ahhhhhhhhh! gawsh im so sad i cant go.

WHYYYY MEEEEE...

I hope, one day, I will be able to go to the next one, and I hope it's just as good and maybe better. And one day, I hope CFL becomes a national household name and that I somehow am apart of it.

One day.

But today I must frown cause I can't go :[ Damn you education! Damn you to hell!

KenInMontiMN
08-28-2008, 01:56 AM

Careful MS, people will say you're in love.

Mahkato
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM
You make it harder for me cause I can't go :[. I have school, ahhhhhhhhh! gawsh im so sad i cant go.

WHYYYY MEEEEE...

I hope, one day, I will be able to go to the next one, and I hope it's just as good and maybe better. And one day, I hope CFL becomes a national household name and that I somehow am apart of it.

One day.

But today I must frown cause I can't go :[ Damn you education! Damn you to hell!

Do you go to school near Minneapolis? Maybe just call in sick (of collectivism! of neo-connery! of trampled liberty!) to your professors. I think this is a big reason for the difficulty we're having in filling the Target Center to capacity. Many of the would-be attendees just can't take off a day of work or school for this event, no matter how awesome it will be.

The Williams Arena might have been nice in that regard, as students could come and go as they were able, rather than having to take the whole day off.

scotto2008
08-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to take a spot to help out with the forum booth since we have the schedule now. :)

I can help out, but I won't be there till Sunday eve.