PDA

View Full Version : RONSTOCK '08 Info, GET Excited!!!!!!!check it out

speciallyblend
08-27-2008, 12:19 AM
"Ronstock campers, we have gotten word that we will have 8 or 9 guests Monday night around the campfire, and there are at least 4 or 5 every single one of the Ron Paul supporters will know... And not to give it all away, but some of them might give us a speech, or sing a song...":eek:

Reserve your spot ASAP at www.ronstock08.com

0zzy
08-27-2008, 12:33 AM
showers? sinks?

torchbearer
08-27-2008, 12:35 AM
showers? sinks?

no, just yellow submarines and magic buses.
a couple of magic carpet rides and there will be no need for showers. You will have transcended your flesh.

Ninja Homer
08-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Damnit, it was tough enough getting my wife to agree to me going to Ronstock for the weekend. Now I might have to try to talk her into Monday night too. My son starts school on Tuesday, and I was hoping to see him off. Tough decision...

Ninja Homer
08-27-2008, 12:46 AM
showers? sinks?

Looks like it: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=147304&page=4

speciallyblend
08-27-2008, 12:47 AM
showers? sinks?

i am confused by this post ,did i miss something? www.ronstock08.com for info

0zzy
08-27-2008, 12:54 AM
i am confused by this post ,did i miss something? www.ronstock08.com for info

how will the people properly bathe and brush their teeths and go #1 and #2.

speciallyblend
08-27-2008, 01:02 AM
how will the people properly bathe and brush their teeths and go #1 and #2.

umm they have showers;) and they camp and they have solar showers gatoraid bottles with sippy cups and they have water and a cup and toothpaste and they brush rinse and spit;), then if i am correct it does say showers right on www.ronstock08.com ;) now how sweet is that or if they reserved a spot they got the address and email stating hot showers are gonna be worked on friday;)

no worries ,if your a camper these things are easily solved by oneself but for those that need help we will gladly tie to a wall and spray them down with cold hoses and waterboard them till they are clean:) hehe

i swear it says somewhere we are using the fee money to get porta-potties and other expenses;) that is why it is so cheap to camp ,everything is 100% volunteer except the porta potties and cost of the showers and hot water heater , we have a volunteer arriving thursday to help complete the showers and we will hopefuly have wireless all over.

speciallyblend
08-27-2008, 01:06 AM
ozzy look under reserve and everything is explained right there;) WHERES THE BEEF???, oo yeah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FRESH ORGANIC BEEF , ok dang im hungry now;)

libertarian4321
08-27-2008, 02:12 AM
We don' t need no stinkin' showers, I'll show you folks how to get clean with just a washcloth, soap, and a bowl.

Well, it worked when I was in the Army 25 years ago. Not so sure it will get us fresh enough to go to the rally :).

speciallyblend
08-27-2008, 06:14 AM
We don' t need no stinkin' showers, I'll show you folks how to get clean with just a washcloth, soap, and a bowl.

Well, it worked when I was in the Army 25 years ago. Not so sure it will get us fresh enough to go to the rally :).

so look forward to meeting you;) i personally like my gator-aid sippy top shower 2 bucks people;) a lil cold and hot water in bottle ,wet up then soap up then rinse off with a nice warm hot gatoraid bottle with directional sippy top as you squeeze ,works like a charm ,but yes folks we are working on showers ;)